Let him be...

About Us

Hyosung's mind is filled with concern while remembering the conversation she had with her manager. After her date with Kikwang and the incident that happened afterwards, she had a serious conversation with the Secret's manager. It was the conversation that effect all of her decision after that. The reason why she hasn't make any contact with Kikwang, the reason why she has been acting weird lately and the reason why she is actually avoiding Kikwang and all the Kikwang-related topics lies within the conversation she had with her manager. She knows that she cannot risk anything that would put the career of her groupmates and the people around her in jeopardy. She is convinced that the decision she made, alone, without consulting anybody was the best decision. However she still misses Kikwang very badly. Everyday, she keeps on thinking that the feeling would at least reduce a little bit but as if it has it's own mind it keeps on growing and growing. Sometimes she feels like picking up the phone and just let herself go so that she can finally hear the voice that she longs to hear, she can chuckle at the tease he'll make and she can hear his voice calling her name, saying that he misses her just as she is currently missing him. It is all a dream that she can merely think about. She can't let herself go because people are counting on her whether they realize it or not. Then, Hyosung's mind fall into the memory of their first date. It was all fun and games at first up until they were coming down from the rooftop. She had a mental breakdown and Kikwang was there to comfort her. He did comfort her. She did feel safe. "He is different" she said to herself. He is not like any other guys, or maybe not every guy is bad as she thought they would be. She keeps on remembering the feeling while she was in Kikwang's embrace that night in the elevator. She knew he would not hurt her. She haven't felt that way ever since her dad passed away. A tear falls down her cheek but she quickly wipe it away. 

*A photoshoot session*
Hyosung and her manager was running late. Both of them didn't realize that Hyosung has a schedule to attend to. She is worried that the people there might get frustrated waiting for her arrival. She does not like being late for anything. She does not like to keep people waiting and she does not like to wait for people too. She asks her manager to step on the gas so that they can arrive at the location of the photoshoot a bit faster. As soon as they arrived, Hyosung is dragged by the make-up artist for her hair and make-up while her manager stay still for a moment to catch a breath. They both apologize and it was all forgiven. After that, things are going as plan. While having her hair and make-up done, Hyosung is being explained about the concept of the photoshoot. Hyosung was chosen to be the brand embassador for a clothing line. She and two other idols she has yet to encounter. The concept is chic and a little bit of rock. After done changing her clothes she is brought to the set to meet the other two idols. Much to her surprise, yes she was tremendously surprise to see Kikwang is there staring at her. He is not even blinking. "Surprise as well huh" Hyosung mumbles to herself quietly. The other one was Eunji from Apink. Her manager is surprse too seeing Kikwang is there instead of Yoseob. "This is going to be a loooongggg photoshoot then" he thought to himself. 

On the other hand, Eunji who is clueless on what is going on greets her senior with a bright voice and a flashy smile. "She is really polite" Hyosung's heart is warm from her junior's behaviour. She is also greeting Eunji with a warm heart and inviting her to have small talks before the photoshoot start. Apart form her plan to avoid all contact with Kikwang, she is really keen to get to know this Eunji girl. However, she can feel Kikwang's eyes on her. Although she feels like apologizing to Kikwang and give him a long tight embrace, she can't. Mainly because of what her manager had said to her before and because of all the people around them. She can't just go to him and thightly hug him then expect people to shut their mouths about it and act like nothing happen. She smiles at her ridiculous thought. "The three of you on the set now!" the photographer commands. Hyosung turns to Kikwang as if she is trying to pull Kikwang along with her and Eunji and she finally sees it. She clearly sees his oh-so adorable smile flashing towards her. Confuse with Kikwang's act and not at all at ease with it, all three of them start their photoshoot together.

 

 

Oh my God it has been so long. I'm sorry. Writter's block i guess? I am sorry guys. Haha. Hope you enjoy this chapter though. Wait for the Kisung moment okay. Lastly, Subscribe and Comment okay :D