Practice

About Us

 “No! No! No! That’s not it… Focus!” the dance instructor is getting impatient. “Okay from the top!
Make sure no more mistakes are made this time… We’ve been through all the same steps for two freaking days now!
Fighting!” he then says. Hyosung and Kikwang has been working their hearts out for the upcoming stage.
They want it to be a performance that will capture the audiences’ hearts and for it to be mind-blowing.
They want it to be perfect. Not just for all of their fans that have voted. Not just for all the audiences that
will be there on that day, but for them as for it to be their one special thing that both of them can experience
and share together.
Both Kikwang and Hyosung are thinking the same thing. However, both of them have trouble getting their heads,
worse getting their hearts in the performance. It has been driving their dance instructors crazy. Kikwang is worried
about Hyosung, thinking of all the anti-fans she is going to get. Sometimes he loses focus because of his mind keeps
on flying away into his own world, thinking about him and Hyosung and his personal favourite, the time they spent the night together.
It has got his heart to beat like crazy everytime he thinks about it. Some other times, he just stares at Hyosung for no reason.
And as for Hyosung, she keeps on being cautious of her act as she doesn’t want people, well Hyuna get the wrong feeling.
She would now and then get lost in Kikwang’s gaze too, but well who wouldn’t? “Nice work everybody.
See you guys tomorrow. Rest well tonight…” Hyosung says after they finish their practice.
Then, she falls in a slump burying her face while hugging her knees. “You know, you did great today!”
Kikwang hasn’t gone back yet. He takes a seat next to Hyosung waiting for a reply. Hearing none, he then continues
“beside, we are right on schedule. We are on the right track. Don’t you worry so much, okay?” he comforts her.
Hyosung just nods her head. After minutes, which feels like hours to Kikwang a grumble sound is heard in the quiet room.
Smiling as he knows what it means Kikwang takes Hyosung’s hand and picks her up. “Somebody is hungry. Come!
Let us get some supper” he looks at her. “But I need to get in shape for the performance. No. I can’t eat in the middle of the night” Hyosung states her concern. She looks away and quietly add, “I want to look pretty…” which Kikwang just smile at her.
“You always have been pretty. Don’t you know that?” he pulls her up and leads her to the door. “Tonight we are going to eat and release all the stress that we have endured for this couple of days!” Kikwang exclaims.
While interlocking their hands together, Kikwang chuckles at Hyosung as he sees her face is turning red blushing
from his action. “What do you want to eat? I’ll buy anything you want. Remember when I said I want to treat you like a princess?
Tonight is the night!” Kikwang adds playfully. “Pfft, so it’ll be only for one night? That’s not fun!” Hyosung whines.
“If you be my girl, then every night and day will be like tonight!” Kikwang shyly states. His heartbeat starts to rise up,
beating like crazy after hearing the words coming from his mouth. Oh how he wish she would take that seriously.
“Well then, what a lucky girl she will be…” Hyosung mumbles as her mind is picturing Kikwang and Hyuna together
which make her frown. Tighten his grip; Kikwang says “so? Have you made up your mind yet? What do you want to eat?
Anything will do” Kikwang is trying to change the topic. “Ramyun? Or do you want to go to the same mokgeolli house before?”
Hyosung teases. “Teasing me are you? But I do remember some sweet memory from that mokgeolli house…
Care to relive it again?” Kikwang pinches her nose and let out a laugh.

 The next several days, practice have been going well as both of them got in sync and work hard together.
“Today we are going to rehearse Hyosung’s solo dance and the lifting part. Okay? Hyosung-ah get ready okay?”
the dance instructor tells her. “Kikwang-ah, don’t you dare drop me! I’ll kill you if you do!” Hyosung says playfully.
“How can I drop something as precious as you?” Kikwang winks. Yes, you guys guessed it! Hyosung starts to blush again.
“Okay, okay, that’s good! But maybe I can show you something easier… Hyosung-ah, come here!” the dance instructor
calls upon her. He then starts to dance with Hyosung, though he is showing Kikwang on how to do it in an easier way
Kikwang feels a tug in his chest. “I can’t be jealous of him… Am I?” he wonders to himself. Seeing Hyosung dances
with another man moreover, dancing a heated y dance has make Kikwang’s face flush red thinking she can only dance
like that when she is with him. “Boom!” Kikwang is startled by the noise. Noticing the sound, Kikwang's heart jumps.
“Hyosung-ah, are you okay? You’re not hurt or anything are you?” he quickly makes his way towards Hyosung
to check whether she has injured herself. A roar of laughter burst seeing Kikwang’s action. “Yaah. I’m the one that fell,
why don’t you take a look at me? No I’m not okay, Kikwang-ah… Ouch!” the dance instructor teases him.
“Oh? Ah… Sorry hyung! I’m so sorry hyung!” Kikwang realises what just happened and a nervous laugh escape his mouth.
“Why, Kikwang-ah! You don’t have to worry so much about Hyosung. She is like our little princess too!” and another burst of
laughter is heard. Then, one of the instructors comes towards Kikwang and Hyosung and interlocks their hands
together while saying, “There. Make sure she doesn’t fall or hurt herself okay? We don’t want your heart to jump
out from your chest again because you worry too much for Hyosung. Don’t we, guys?” both are being teased again.
Feeling embarrassed, Hyosung and Kikwang walk away from the scene, head down while their faces are red hot.
Yes, their hands are still interlocked with each other.

 

 

Sorry a bit late too >_< Hope you guys enjoy reading it ! And millions of thanks to all that subscribed, commented and to silent readers too!
But I'm hoping to hear from you guys soon. haha :D
lastly, Subscribe and Comment pretty pleassee ^_~