Blush

About Us

“Hyosung! Hyosung!’’ Sunhwa keeps on calling her unnie. They are on their way to their next schedule.
This time it is just the two of them. Hyosung who was just woken up from her day dream has a bothered expression on her face.
Seeing her unnie’s face, Sunhwa can’t help but to by saying “awwh, did I just interrupt your day dream date with Mr Lee Kikwang?” she asks giggling at herself. Upon hearing what Sunhwa just said Hyosung realises that her face has become red,
and then she thought to herself maybe even redder than the gochujang paste. “Yah ww-what was that for?” Hyosung asks Sunhwa feeling a little bit embarrassed.
“Oh so you are not denying anything unnie” Sunhwa smiles. “Ppalli tell me where is the date THIS time?”
she asks and gives a wink at Hyosung. Hyosung feeling more embarrassed than before denies it by stating
“Sunhwa-ah, I am not the type to think about a guy 24/7 you know”. After she hears the words coming out from she feels something strange deep within her maybe because part of her knows that she was stating a lie.
Yes, she was definitely thinking of that guy, the guy that had stolen her heart from when they met at a recording a couple of years ago. Though it was not their first encounter with each other since they did a radio show together with both of their group members once, Hyosung was certain that the second encounter had left a big impact on her life. Then her thought went off again as she remembers a conversation he had with a girl she had grown to know so well.
“Hyosung! Hyosung unnie!” it is Sunhwa’s voice again. “Yaaah, why do you keep on doing that to me?!”
Hyosung asks a little too loud. “It is not my fault unnie that you dazed off again…” Sunhwa says stressing on the word again.
Hyosung just made an oh sound after hearing what Sunhwa said and continues on to change the topic by asking
“where are we right now Sunhwa-ah?” which Sunhwa immediately reply by a quick slap on her shoulder and
says “we are here unnie. Haish have you not heard a single thing I said just now? Oh but then again, you were dazing off thinking about the perfect Mr Lee Kikwang with his perfect abs and oh-so adorable smile, right unnie?
Aw come on now, am I right or am I right unnie?” Sunhwa pokes her tongue out.
Obviously Hyosung knows that she fails to lure Sunhwa out of the topic which make her smile to herself.
Nevertheless, Sunhwa starts to giggle like a child and says “kyaaa you can’t wait to see him aren’t you?
I am so going to be your wing girl unnie!” Sunhwa exclaims excitedly.
Hyosung just shakes her head and smile at Sunhwa.
Times like this which reminds Hyosung that Sunhwa is really the maknae of the group although
all four of them are around the same age. On her way towards the recording studio Hyosung’s eyes grow bigger as a sudden wave of reality struck her. She is going to meet him today. It has been awhile since they last met during Secret’s goodbye stage on Inkigayo. Sunhwa’s voice keeps on replaying in her head “kyaa you can’t wait to see him aren’t you?” over and over again. Hyosung cups her face while letting her thoughts run wild imagining him, Lee Kikwang is standing right in front of her smiling like a fool and by then she feels a rush of heat upon her once cold face and soon realises that her face has turned red.
Yes, redder than the gochujang paste she thought.

 

 

 

Please leave a comment telling me how is this first chap is :D I need to make sure the second one to be much better. oohh I am nervous.
Do subscribe and comment people ^^ thanks in advance..