"Kikwang-ah, why??"

About Us

 “Yaah, I think Kikwang-ssi and Hyosung-ssi really look good together. Don’t you guys think so too?"
Kim Shin Young unnie’s words are replaying in her mind right now. Hyosung is doing it again.
Dazing off into her little world. “Aish, aniyo. Hyosung-ssi will look much better with someone else”
that was Kikwang’s reply and she still remembers perfectly like it was yesterday. “I don’t think so.
I think both of you look the best when you are together” Yeosob answered which made her blush that day and
to her surprise today is no different. However what Kikwang said after that really made her heart sank,
“well I think we look just as ordinary” he claimed. “Why were you trying so hard to deny all of it?”
Hyosung asks the question to herself and when her thought goes wild again remembering how
Kikwang held Hyuna’s hand as they left her alone to go to their dressing rooms makes her realise
maybe Kikwang likes Hyuna or worse, they are even dating each other. The thought of it makes her chokes on her breath.
“Aaaah now it makes sense. He doesn’t want to hurt Hyuna’s feeling. Hah, pabo! If you do it like that people
will misunderstand it at some point and think that we are the one that is dating” Hyosung is reasoning her thought
and then quietly add “… and that is what I am hoping for actually…” she sighs. “Yaah Jeon Hyosung, snap out of it! Right now!” Hyosung tries to bring herself back to reality. “Haish, reality ... Big time” she talks to herself again.
“So she is really your princess then. Hyuna-ah what do I need to do to be as lucky as you?” Hyosung thought.
Then, Hyosung hears Jieun’s voice calling her. “Unnie! Unnie-ah…You are not doing it again are you?
Jieun speaks to Hyosung softly. “You cannot be like this. You need to tell him, the sooner the better or else…”
Jieun is trying to make a point to Hyosung but she quickly cuts Jieun off by asking
“or else what?” and regret it as soon as she hears Jieun’s answer.
“Or else you must forget about him” Jieun says softly almost too soft that she thinks Hyosung doesn’t hear her.
But seeing Hyosung’s expression changes she quickly switch the subject and exclaim,
“gummy face we better get going! You don’t want to keep Sunhwa and Zinger waiting are you?” Jieun tries to cheer Hyosung up.
“Hey this gum that you and the others like to tease so much is one of my many sources to earn money you know?”
they both laugh and off they go.

*Around the same time, at a photo shot session
“Why did I do that?” Kikwang keep asking himself from when they ended the recording session last week.
His mind is flying off again to the moment when Shin Young noona said him and Hyosung look good together.
“We really are… Why did I strongly deny it at that time? Is it because I don’t want them to offend her by teasing us so much?
Or is it because I don’t want her to get many antis? Or I don’t want myself to get many antis?
Haish this is all so confusing” he says to himself. “But why am I the only one that is feeling guilty here?
He questions himself and continues on by saying “she was the one that compared me to a dog” as he quickly
remembers Hyosung’s expression when she said “Oh Kikwang-ssi, I can make everything looks better when they are
with me even, ee-even a dog!” he remembers Hyosung’s words precisely.
Kikwang chuckles at the thought of Hyosung’s cute pouting lips enter his mind and what makes his heart flutters even more
is when he realises that the pouty lips were meant for him. “Oh I can kiss those lips all day long if you let me Hyosung-ah”
Kikwang is saying his thought out loud.
“Kiss whose lips, Kikwang hyung?” Dongwoon interrupts his day dream.
“Haish this kid sure has some good timing” he mumbles to himself but then quickly comes to his senses
when he remembers what he blurted out just now. “Be cool Kikwang-ah, be cool” he tries to calm himself.
“Ah no Dongwoon-ah. Nothing, I just remember a cute little dog I saw on the street last night. He was so cute I would have kissed him!” Kikwang tries to sound convincing.
“I thought you were fantasising about Hyosung noona… You know, Jeon Hyosung? The leader of Secret…
She is so pretty, right hyung? I wonder if I am her type…” the maknae is teasing his hyung.
“Yaah what are you? Do you have some strange towards noona? Huh Dongwoon-ah?
First it was Narsha noona and now Hyosung? No Dongwoon-ah, you are not her type” Kikwang is being a
little too defensive towards the younger one. Dongwoon who is aware of his hyung’s feeling find all of this
amusing and starts to more by adding, “Oh, how do you know what her type is hyung?
And for all that I know Hyosung noona is older than you too… She is a noona to you too hyung.
So I guess you do know what kind of charm the older girls possess huh?” the maknae is being naughty again.
“Bb-but she is older to you than she is to me. We are only five months apart!” Kikwang doesn’t want to admit it.
“Kyaa hyung, so you would be super-duper happy if she calls you oppa aren’t you?” the maknae hit a strike
as his last sentence has make Kikwang’s heart flutters yet again and even turns his face red hot.
“Yah Lee Kikwang, what has got into you?” he thought.

 

 

I know I did this in the first two chapters but, here I go again... Please do subscribe and comment okay guys? I really want to know what is your opinion and thoughts. Ohh and thanks to all the subscribers and to those who commented. And yes, to all that viewed and read my story too...
silent reader perhaps? ^_^
Thank You !