Red is.. HOT!

Your one stop story

 

The dorm's front door opened and the red hair girl carrying a two grocery bag went in, she took off her shoes and place it in the shoe rack using her right foot and walks to their dinning table and found a blonde haired girl playing temple run on her Iphone.

 

“Where's Tae-Tae?” she asked while taking out a small tub of chocolate chip ice cream.

 

“Ice princess dragged her after we arrived at their room doing god knows.” She said casually while her thumb goes up and down.

 

“Eh?” Tiffany checked her watch and saw it was just 5:40 pm.

 

“I know right? Heh! I guess it's about the red highlights she got earlier for the Twinkle promotion.. she looks like Aevril Laveginie” she said never leaving her eyes on her phone.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes at the last statement.

 

“It's Avril Lavigne, Hyo. But hey it looks cool and it fits Tae, so why wou-.” she said while placing the snacks into their snack basket. But was cut-in to her words.

 

“But in Jessica's eyes it looks so hot.. YEAH 5,032,009 BABY!! NEW HIGH SCORE!!” She throw her hands up celebrating her achievement to this new game that she's been addicted since last week.

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes for the second time.

 

“Hehe~ so, what did you buy?” she got up from her seat and joined Tiffany who's filling the snack basket organizer that the group decided to buy.

 

“Snacks duh!” And she place at the latter hands a large pack of potato chips.

 

“Thanks!” Hyoyeon stormed out of the dining room.

 

“Choding.” Tiffany mumbled after she finished placing the stuffs she bought.

 

She took the ice cream tub and the two plastic spoons and went to her room.

 

When she opened the door, a smile crept on her face when she saw the tanned girl laying at her bed while reading a magazine.. just like what she expected.

 

Tiffany sat beside her and offered one of the plastic spoon for the ice cream.

“Thanks~” She put down the the magazine she's reading and took one spoon and started eating the sweet treat.

 

“You heard 'bout Jessie and TaeTae?” She asked after she swallowed her second spoon of ice cream.

 

“Uhmm” The girl nodded. “I was there siting on the couch with Taeyeon and Seohyun when they arrive.” she said and took another spoonful of the ice cream.

 

“Can't blame the red hair.” She added after she swallowed.

 

“Eh? Don't tell me- Yul! I'm not finished with that.” Yuri took the ice cream tub and placed it in the nightstand before pinning her.

 

“Yuree-ah It's going to melt.” she whined but stopped when a soft lips landed on hers.

 

Yuri pulled away.

 

“But you're going to melt in my arms before that ice cream do..” Yuri started kissing her lips down to wherever it's destination will be..

 

 

 

 

At the living room..

 

“Seohyun-ah, it's good that you didn't redyeh your hair.” Hyoyeon said while munching the potato chips.

 

“Aigoo unnie, it's dyeing AND about that idea I wont even think twice about that thing.” Seohyun while shaking her head side to side.

 

“Yah! Don't correct me, I'm older than you.” Hyoyeon said in a bit of childish way.

 

Seohyun let out a heavy sigh at her unnie's acts and continue watching the television.

 

“Aish!” Hyoyeon hearing no response from the latter also returned to the tv program they're watching.

 

End.

 

 

 

aish! I need some new ideas to nourish my brain! +_+