The erted mind of Taeyeon

Your one stop story

 

Taeyeon entered the pin and turn the door knob of their dorm. She took off her shoes and place it in their shoe rack. Ever since the early recording visit on their dorm on their debut times back in 2007, the members decided to not let those scattered shoes welcome some of their visitors again.

 

She heard the sound of TV in the living room and decided to hang around with whoever was in there.

 

She dropped her bag in the hallway before proceeding to the living room where a girl is quietly watching these drama series.

 

“Hey Pany-ah~” She greeted tiredly and flopped herself next to the girl and rested her head to the latter shoulder and closed her eyes.

 

“Oh Tae you're finish with your schedule?” Tiffany patted her head.

 

The latter mumbled her answer.

 

A minute later a girl came out from the kitchen with two mugs in her hands.

 

“Taengoo~ “ She greeted the half sleeping leader.

 

The said girl opened her eyes and smiled at the approaching girl.

 

“Hey Sica.”

 

“Tired? here, you can have this cup.” Jessica gave her the other mug.

 

“Thanks, but ho-” Jessica didn't let Taeyeon finished what she's saying.

 

“I'll just share this with Tiff.” She said while raising the mug.

 

“Try it Tae, you're gonna love it.” Tiffany said and make a room for Jessica to sit on the other side of the couch.

 

“What's this?” Taeyeon asked while eying the hot white concoction with little marshmallow and black bits.

 

“Leo oppa sent us six boxes of hot white chocolate cookie-mallows. He said she wanted us to try them, it's a product of the sister company of where he's working right now.” Tiffany explained while Taeyeon is taking a sip on the said drink.

 

“It's good!” Taeyeon paraised with a dorky smile, seems like the tiredness from earlier was all forgotten.

 

“Told ya.” Tiffany replied.

 

“Here.” Jessica gave the mug to the latter.

 

“Taeng, Yul told me earlier to tell you that she left her Ipad.” Jessica said.

 

“Oh right she's on Bali for photo shoot.” Taeyeon mentally facepalmed herself that her girlfriend wont be home until tomorrow night.

 

“I can't believe you Kim Taeyeon.” Tiffany shoot her a you-forgot-so-easily look.

 

Jessica chuckled at the two.

 

“Aigoo Taeyeon you always forgot nowadays. Even doing our TaengSic moments never came according to our plan.” Jessica teased Taeyeon.

 

“Agree! As I checked our fans thought you two a fighting or had a break up.. wait! You two become an item!?” DumbFany suddenly asked in shock.

 

Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

“Pabo!” Jessica snatched the mug and drank some of it's content.

 

The door of Sunny and Taeyeon's shared room opened revealing a sleepy girl still wearing a pajama in the afternoon and soon squeezing herself to join the three girls in the couch.

 

“And there I thought that I was the sleepyhead here.” Jessica commented the blonde girl.

 

“Yours was too viral and it got me too.” Sunny said and rested her head on Taeyeon's.

 

“Juhyun is not back yet?” Taeyeon asked the sleepy girl beside her.

 

“Uh huh. She's taking up her exams.” Sunny mumbled.

 

“Yah! TaeTae! You didn't answer my question earlier. DID.YOU.DATE.MY.GIRL?” Taeyeon flinch at Tiffany's loud voice.

 

“Aish! Calm down you jealous Hwang. We're just teasing our Taengsic fans okay? I'm not into your girl even though I like her so much just like yours.” Taeyeon jokingly said.

 

“YAH!” Both Jessica and Tiffany shouted at their byun leader.

 

Sunny lifted her head.

 

“Aish! So loud..” Sunny decided to look at the TV drama that the two American was watching ever since took the bathroom this lunch.

 

“What episode is this?” Sunny asked randomly.

 

“Huh?” Taeyeon looked at her.

 

“Episode 20 of season 2..” Tiffany replied.

 

“Oh it's where Melinda will die for a few minutes.” Sunny said bluntly.

 

“Hey! Don't spoil us.” Jessica glare at her.

 

“You also watch this series?” Taeyeon asked her.

 

“Yes, I'm ten episode ahead with these two.” Sunny replied while pointing at the two girls who's glaring at her.

 

“Oh..” was the only word that came out from the latter and tried to watch the TV.

 

“So, Tae what's your plan tomorrow?” Sunny asked.

 

“Hmm...” Taeyeon taps her chin, she doesn't have a plan for her birthday for tomorrow.

 

“Jess and I will bake you a strawberry cheese cake!” Tiffany suggested.

 

“Argh! I wish you two can master more recipes besides strawberry cheesecake.” Sunny slumped her back at the soft couch.

 

“Was that an insult or a complement?” Tiffany sat straight and looked at Sunny and to Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon shrugged and continues drinking her hot white choco drink while watching the TV.

 

'You're gonna get this with Juhyun tonight' Tiffany smirks at her though.

 

“Maybe if you all show me your bare butts.” Taeyeon said out of the blue.

 

“YAH!!” The three girls reacted at their ert leader once again.

 

'Aish! These three are no fun. I just miss my girlfriend's oh-so-perfect-. Kwon Yul! comeback early!” Taeyeon whined in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Later that night..

 

Taeyeon noticed Yuri's Ipad on their room's study table.

 

She opened the tablet and quickly typed the password which only she and Yuri knows.

 

She then notice a note.

 

Hey my ByunTaeng!

I knew that I wont be there till tomorrow evening, so I already prepared my advance gift to your 25th birthday tomorrow. Hope you like it *wink*

Happy Birthday! And see you tomorrow evening~ keke

 

-Your wifey; Yul”

 

 

She then opened the video named 'ByunTaeng'.

 

She watched the video and a erted laugh can be heard in the room. Luckily some members was in their respective rooms and some were on the dinning table who is busily planning for tomorrows event.

 

“Unnies~ did you hear something?” Seohyun asked while back hugging Sunny at the dinning table.

 

Jessica and Hyoyeon eye widened and looked at Sunny waiting to what she'll say knowing that it was her room mate.

 

“Ignore it, must be the drunk ahjussi upstairs again.” Sunny casually said.

 

 

 

'ByunTae watching some again.” Hyoyoeon thought.

 

'You're lucky Taeyeon, it's your birthday tomorrow.” Sunny and Jessica cursed in their thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM BYUNTAE TAEYEON!!!

 


I don't know if TaeRi pairing appeals to you you , but trying wont hurt right?