Chocolate..

Your one stop story

 

The raven haired girl unlocked the front door and went in.

 

Jessi, Jessi, wherefore art thou my Jessi?” The loud mouth said.

 

 

The girl in the kitchen rolled her eyes and heave a sigh when she heard the girl called her, she finished putting the churros beside the chocolate and white chocolate dip in the plate and sneakily go to the kitchen door that leads to the backyard and put the plate to the table.

 

Perfect.” She said to herself and walked to the sliding glass door that going to the living room.

 

 

Je-ssie?” She stopped calling when she heard the sliding door.

 

The wind blew at the light blue curtain that revealed a girl wearing a loose white thin t-shirt and black shorts that is now smiling at her and the latter flashed her a smile.

 

Jessica walks towards the girl that's cradling a white cat.

 

How are you baby” She took the cat and started walking to the hallway going to the dinning & kitchen room leaving a pouting girl.

 

Yah!” said the annoyed mushroom in the living room that quickly follow the two.

 

Are you hungry ba-” Jessica stopped as she notice the hot pink tip of the cat's tail.

 

Tiff, what's with the pink?” she asked while watching the cat eat.

 

It looks good on snowball, you don’t like?” she back hugged and put her chin on the other girl's shoulder and pouted and the latter glanced back at her then back at the cat.

 

It's not like that, but it looks like a bulls-eye on his tail with a little black on it's tip, and pink.. *sigh* he is a male cat for god sake Tiffany Hwang-” She said the last statement flatly and glared at the girl who is hugging her from the back and the latter just pout at her.

 

Jess..” Still no change in the reaction of the said girl.

 

Tiffany made an idea and lean in and captured the expressionless girl's lips and the latter complied to the kiss.

She knows that her pouting will have no effect to the other girl.

 

Jessica stood up and offered her hand.

 

Come, let's go to the back I prepared something.” She said and Tiffany took her hand and lead her to the living room to go their backyard.

 

As the two step outside, Jessica started singing..

 

'So she said, What's the problem baby?..' She look at Tiffany with their hands still intertwined.
'What's the problem? I don't know, well maybe I'm in love, think about it every time
I think about it, can't stop thinking 'bout it' They are in front of the picnic table that Jessica have prepared by herself after Tiffany left for Snowball's monthly check up.

 

Aww you prepared this?” She said and hug the latter, in response she heard a chuckle.

 

Anything for you babe.” Jessica said when they pulled out of the hug.

 

'Come on, come on Move a little closer.
Come on, come on I want to hear you whisper
Come on, come on Settle down inside my love
' Tiffany sang and pulled her in a hug.

 

They pulled away when they heard snowball who is now chasing a mice.

 

'So I said, I'm a snowball running. Running down into the spring-' Jessica continued the song while they're watching snowball who is in a chase and laugh when the cat scratch the little hole of the wooden fence cause the mice successfully escaped and snowball is trying to go in the small hole.

 

They sat down and started to enjoy the snack that Jessica prepared.

 

Where do you want to go tomorrow?” Tiffany asked.

 

Jessica who is putting down the pitcher of lemonade after refilling their glasses notice that Tiffany has a chocolate below her lower lip.

 

Don't move.” She was about to raise her right hand to wipe it but change her mind and just leaned closer and captured the latter's lower lip and ended as a kiss.

 

Tiffany raised a brow when they parted.

 

What? You have a chocolate on you lip.” Jessica defended, that earned a giggle to the other girl.

 

Tiffany took one stick of churros and dipped it generously on the chocolate.

 

Jess, say ah~” She said to the other girl and the latter complied, and she accidentally drop it on the exposed skin to her chest which was close to Jessica's cleavage when she took a bite.

 

Ow-” Jessica was about to sat up when she was stopped by a hand on her shoulder.

 

Let me help you.” Tiffany huskily said and leaned to Jessica's lips and captured it. Their kiss become heated, but Tiffany did't forget the other part where there's still has a chocolate and she slowly goes down to her chest level and the remain.

 

Gosh! Tiff.” Jessica said in heavy breath.

 

What? There's a chocolate.” Tiffany answered innocently.

 

Jessica shook her head and Tiffany giggled to her lover's reaction.

 

So, where do you want to go?” She asked her again.

 

hmm..” Jessica as she sipped some lemonade.

 

Tiffany looked at her while she bite some on the chocolate coated churros.

 

Let's not go out this time..” She said and Tiffany shot her a confused look.

 

I think I made a lot of chocolate... for tomorrow.” She said with a smirk.

 

Aigoo.” Tiffany said with a flushed face.

 

Then they notice snowball run under their table and eaten the fallen piece.

 

I guess snowball will be the one who have to go out for tomorrow..” Tiffany said as they watch the cat looked up to them as if it understand what they were saying.

 

Hmm.. in Taeyeon's?” Jessica said.

 

caramel wont mind having their second babies right?” Tiffany said and the two laugh when snowball walk away from them.

 

You know.. sometimes I think that he understands what we're saying.” Jessica said and Tiffany nodded in agreement.

 

Hey look!” Tiffany pointed at the sunset.

 

So, now you understand why I choose this place.” Jessica said and move her chair closer to Tiffany.

 

Tiffany chuckled.

 

So.. tomorrow is going to be a long day huh?” Jessica said with a grin.

 

Yah! Byuntae!” Tiffany slapped the latter's arm.

 

But you love me like this.” Jessica stuck out her tongue.

 

Aigoo! Thank God snowball isn't like you, your cousin and caramel.” Tiffany sat her back.

 

Hey~ what's that supposed to mean?” Jessica faced her.

 

Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

 

Taeyeon.. like master like pet, ert.” She eyed Jessica while saying.

 

Yah! I'm no -” Jessica was cut when Tiffany kissed her.. they pulled away when they have no air left.

 

I was just saying ya' know.. I love you.” Tiffany said and kissed her again.

 

Mmmpff I mmff lovmmf youhhmmf to-mmffh” Jessica said in between their kiss.

 

 

 

 

 

 

want a part two? >:)