My Husband is married.. and he's in love with her.

Your one stop story

 

Kim Taeng came home drunk from the bar of his friend Sooyoung together with some of his co-workers Yul and his wife Tiffany at his father's company to celebrate Sooyoung's pre-celebration party, why? Because he finally proposed to his longtime girlfriend Park Gyuri and well~ she said yes!. But even on his drunk state, he still manage to sneak in to the kitchen door, Because he knew that if he use the front door, he might woke his wife because of the stupid alarm system that they installed for safety reasons, luckily the kitchen door is the only one that hasn't.

 

He opened the cupboard to get a glass but his clumsy movements because he's drunk causes some of the glasses to fall and broke.

 

“Shi-” and he runs to the kitchen sink and throw up. After he finished vomiting he passed out at the same time his wife switch on the lights to the kitchen and witnessed how his husband slowly slumped down from where he's standing.

 

“Aish! I told you not to drink to much that you can't even handle Kim Taeng!” Jessica sat in front of his unconscious. She let out a sigh for her useless lecturing to her semi-conscious drunk husband.

 

“Come on, let's clean you up..” She held her husband's left hand and put it in her shoulder.

 

“Hmmm...” Taeng groaned when Jessica attempted to lift him up.

 

“Come on let's go to the room.” Jessica said and Taeng complied.

 

When they finally in their bedroom Taeng sprawled on the bed when Jessica let go of him to get a wet towel.

 

Taeng keeps groaning every time the cold towel touched his skin and he fell asleep after his wife put him the blanket.

 

The next day when he gets up, he realized that he went home drunk and after he broke some glasses and after that he don't remember any single thing.

 

He began to think to how to approach his wife because he knew that she's angry the fact that he came home drunk and well.. he broke some things.

 

He decided to get up from the bed and when he looked at the nightstand where his phone is, and he saw a post it beside it.

 

'Taengoo, the breakfast is already in the table, I just need to go out early to buy some grocery. I'll be back as soon as I finished. I love you. :)'

 

He gets surprised at what was written on the note that his wife wrote, and decided to go to the kitchen and found his 6 year old daughter sipping her orange juice.

 

“Good morning appa!” She went down to the kitchen stool and hug him.

 

“Good morning too baby.” He said and kissed his daughter's forehead and she went back to her seat.

 

“Juhyun-ah~ do you know what happened last night?” Taeng asked her daughter after he settled and took a bite of the bacon.

 

“Ah, yes. Last night I heard you shout appa, so I went up and go to appa and omma's room but the door was closed so I decided to knock and wait for omma outside..” Juhyun explained.

 

 

 

What really happened that night.

 

Hmm! Cold!.. it's cold.” Taeng protesting with his eyes closed.

 

*scoffs* serves you right for drinking to much.” Jessica said.

 

Put you hands away and let me take off you stinky clothes.” Jessica said and started ing her husband's top.

 

No.. no....” Taeng keeps saying this over and over again with his eyes still close.

 

Jessica finally took off the long sleeves that her husband is wearing. And started to take off his shoes and socks.

 

When she was unbuckling Taeng's belt she was shocked when her husband sit up with eyes slightly open and said in a raised voice.

 

Hey woman! Leave me alone will you! Can't you see this! This!” He held up his left hand and show his wedding ring.

 

I'M. MARRIED. AND. I. LOVE. HER!” and he collapse once again and slept like nothing happened.. he's drunk what do you expect? anyways..

 

Jessica who still starring at his husband in shock for a minute and regained her composure when she heard the knock on the door.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

Omma? Is everything alright?” She heard her daughter.

 

Uh-Yea, Just wait for me, I'll come out in a minute.” Jessica said and went back to his sleeping husband and smiled. She change his husbands pants to one of his boxers and some white t-shirt and tucked him in the blanket.

 

When she was about to leave the room she heard Taeng with his one of his most incredible sleeping habits.

 

Jessica.. I love you...” He said. And a smile appeared on his wife's lips and goes out of the room.

 

 

* * *

 

 

“... so that's what happened last nigh. I thought you and omma are fighting.” Juhyun finished and took a bite of one of the bacon on her plate.

 

Taeng smiled and pats her daughter's head and tuck the hair in her ear.

 

And as Taeng was about to take a sip on his glass of orange juice, he heard the front door opened.

 

“I'm back!” His wife shouted.

 

“Omma is back, stay here I'll just help her, ok?” And he goes to his wife.

 

 

 

THE END~

 

I just got the idea when I saw my friend's newsfeed update.

does the title sounds misleading? lol