I will love you all over again.

Your one stop story

It's been a while right? take this as my advance Valentine's gift to all of you, hope you like it. ;D


 

 

 

 

“Hey Tae~” A girl in their mid twenties waved at her girlfriend right after she arrive inside the coffee shop.

 

The called girl hugged the blonde girl and seated at the opposite chair.

 

Taeyeon blew her hands while rubbing to kill the coldness in her hands.

 

“It's getting colder and colder now huh.” Jessica, her girlfriend commented while smiling at the cute site of the latter.

 

“Ye- Ahchooooo!!!” Taeyeon didn't even finish her answer.

 

“Aigoo, here.” She gave her girlfriend her handkerchief.

 

“Thanks.”

 

The waitress came and put down their hot coffee and some cakes.

 

“I already ordered, here.” Jessica hannded Taeyeon her Irish vanilla coffee.

 

“Ah thanks.” She dorky smiled at her girlfriend.

 

 

 

 

# # #

 

 

Everything is happening according to what they've been planning for their future..

 

...

 

….

 

Until that night when the blonde girl complained about her aching stomach and collapsed on the floor.

 

 

# # #

 

 

 

 

“If only I could stop this moment..” Tears began flowing down to her cheeks.

 

The sounds of beeping and her sobs are the only sound can be heard in the dim room.

 

“If only I.. we, knew this earlier.” She said in between her sobs.

 

“Please, don't dare leave me..” She finally cried her heart while burying her face to the unconscious girl's hand.

 

“Please... not this way.”

 

 

 

# # #

 

 

“Yes Umma, Im at the hospital right now. I'm bringing some clothes and foods for Taeyeon and Jessica unnie.” Said they young girl walking in the hallway of the hospital.

 

“Ah~ good, please update me to Jessica's condition as soon as you got there okay?” The voice from the other line said.

 

“Ne, umma.”

 

“And Jisook-ah, please take a good care of your unnie, you know the situation now.”

 

“Of course umma. I have to go now, I'm already in front of Jessica unnie's room.”

 

“Ah yes, take care now sweetie. Just call me okay?”

 

“Ne, bye.” She pressed the end call button and took a deep breath.

 

She have to be strong for her sister. She took another deep breath before twisting the doorknob.

 

And there she saw the two figure, the one lying on the hospital bed and the one seating in the chair beside the bed. Both sleeping.

 

She approached the her unnie who is sleeping uncomfortably and  gently wake her up to let her sleep at the couch.

 

As the girl opened her eyes she first take a look at the sleeping girl in the hospital bed and next to the one who woke her up.

 

“Jisook.” She weakly spoke and her eyes began to water again.

 

“Shh..” Jisook quickly hugged her sister.

 

After minutes of crying, her sister finally stopped.

 

“Do you feel a little better now?” She asked her sister.

 

Taeyeon nods a little.

 

“Sorry I came late, mom called me to inform that Dr. Yun  told her that Jessica unnie was admitted here.” She said and looked at Jessica's peaceful sleeping face.

 

“No, It's okay. I'm glad that you're here right now.” She weakly smiled at her sister, while Jisook  gently squeezed her hands.

 

“So, what did the doctor said about her condition?” Jisook asked.

 

“She..” Taeyeon sigh.

 

“She's diagnosed with stage 4 colon cancer..” Taeyeon once again wants to cry but there's no more tears left.

 

Taeyeon told her what happened when Jessica collapsed when she complained that her stomach is aching like hell.

 

Her sister hugged her once again, encouraging her to stay strong.

 

“You should eat unnie. I brought some foods.” She told her sister and made her way to the mini dinner table on the corner of he room.

 

Taeyeon quickly nodded and follows her sister.

 

“Jisook-ah, Thank you so much. I mean it.” Taeyeon sat to the opposite table, but she only drank some coffee.

 

“No need unnie.” She smiled.

 

 

# # #

 

 

 

Hours after Jisook arrive at the hospital, their friends started to come, Tiffany came straight from the airport from Japan after she was informed yesterday midnight together with her girlfriend Yuri. They are one of their closest friends, then Hyoyeon, Sunny,Yoona and Sooyoung came next. And the last persons to arrive that day was Jessica's sister together with one of their friends Juhyun.

 

Jessica was still unconscious because on the medicine that was injected to her for not to let her suffer from the pain.

 

Jessica's parents took the flight right after they heard the news from Taeyeon, they arrived the next day and keep encouraging Taeyeon that she should eat properly, stating that they don't want another of their daughters to be ill,said by Mr. Jung.

 

And finally Jessica woke up that day, she's a little stable thanks to the medicines.

 

Taeyeon's mother arrived that night together with Mr. Kim straight from the airport too from her medical seminar on Bankok.

 

Yes, Taeyeon's mother one of the finest and known doctor in South Korea. But this wasn't her specialty. She called some of her friends that has a specialty in this disease, but they said they can't fight the cancer cells it was too late. They gave Jessica some prescription for her not to feel those intense pain. It is the only thing that they can do.

 

She have a month to live according to her condition said Dr. Yun a week after Jessica was admitted

 

Days flew fast as much to Taeyeon's liking.

 

Jessica looks weaker and weaker.

 

Yesterday Jessica vomited with some blood. She felt weak at that sight. But she can't let her lover see her that weak, not now.

 

'God, Please let her stay a little longer.' She pray and plead every night.

 

 

 

 

# # #

 

 

 

A week after..

 

Jessica looks a bit okay, maybe it's because of some steroids and other medicines.

 

 

 

It's already midnight and the two of them is still wide awake.

 

“Baby.” Jessica said in her weakened voice.

 

“Yes?” Taeyeon looked at her while washing her hands from the sink and walked to her.

“Sit beside me.” Jessica made a space for the older girl.

 

Jessica held Taeyeon's hand right after she gets comfortable.

 

“You know how much I love you right Taeyeon?” Jessica began playing at their tangled hands.

 

Taeyeon looked at her and smiled.

 

“Of course.” She caressed the latter cheeks.

 

Jessica closed her eyes and held close the hand on her face.

 

“Promise me when I'm go-” Jessica was stopped by a peck on her chapped lips.

 

As soon as Taeyeon parted their lips.

 

“No. I won't agree with that.” Taeyeon looked at her eyes.

 

“But Tae-” Jessica was about to complained once again but Taeyeon stopped her for the second time.

 

“No. Even If I promised you that.. I know I won't be able to do it. Promises are made to be broken you know.” She jokingly stated the last line.

 

Jessica pouted that earned chuckle from Taeyeon.

 

“How 'bout this.. Promise me that we'll meet again in the next life.” Jessica said and Taeyeon kissed their entangled hands

 

Jessica smiled.

 

“I promise.” Jessica rest her head on Taeyeons shoulder and closed her eyes.

 

 

 

Outside their hospital room window, a beautiful meteor shower can be seen but the two was to engrossed at their precious moment together.

 

 

 

 

Next morning..

 

 

Tiffany came early, Because she's having a week of vacation. She said Yul will be coming at lunch to be with them.

 

Jessica woke at their chit chat noise and Tiffany noticed.

 

“Oh Jessie, you're finally awake.” She flashed her eye-smile.

 

“Ah, no wonder Ms. Microphone woke me up.” She bestfriend.

 

“Meanie!” Tiffany said and hugged her.

 

“You look good today.” Tiffany commented.

 

Jessica smiled at her.

 

“Sica, do you want anything?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“I'm craving for some caramel coffee.” She said with a smile.

 

“Anything you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked.

 

Jessica shakes her head.

 

“How 'bout you Fany?” Taeyeon asked the other girl.

 

“Strawberry Frappe will do, Thanks Tae Tae~” She said in aegyo.

 

“You crazy kid.” Jessica friend.

 

“Okay, I'll just go buy.” Taeyeon said and took her purse beside Jessica's bed and kissed her lover's forehead.

 

“Take care of Jessica, Fany-ah.” She said and heads to the door.

 

“Love you.” Jessica said and smiled at her.

 

Taeyeon winked at her. “ I love you too.”

 

And Taeyeon closed the door to Starbuck that was only in the opposite  way of the hospital.

 

 

 

“So, Tiff how are you and Yuri?” Jessica asked after Taeyeon got out.

 

Tiffany gave her her best eye-smile and raised her left hand.

 

“huh? Did you slapped Yuri?” Jessica asked in a shocked tone.

 

“No you dummie!” Tiffany pouted at her bestfriend.

 

“I'm just kidding Tiff! Hehe congratulations!” She said.

 

“Aigoo!” Tiffany pretending to be angry, but it's no use to the girl beside her that knew her since they were little.

 

While on the other hand Tiffany was glad that Jessica is joking now compared to the first two weeks that they came to this hospital only to witness her smiling weakly.

 

“You're so fun to tease Tiff.” Jessica laugh but slowly stopped when she felt a little pang of pain in her abdomen.

 

“I'm wishing both of you all the best.” Jessica said with a genuine smile.

 

“Thanks  you Jessie!” Tiffany hugged the latter again.

 

“So  when did she proposed?” Jessica asked her bestfriend.

 

She rest her back when Tiffany was done adjusting the bed and the latter took a seat to the chair beside the bed.

 

“Yesterday night. And she goes all these cheesy and stuffs. I though I'll be the one who'll be proposing on her and I even bought this ring when I was still in Japan. You must see her face last night when she proposed to me and I ran away fast to our bedroom. She looks like the whole world crashed on her, she thought that I rejected her but I only ran to the bedroom to get the ring that I bought and she was even surprised when I kneel in front of her...” Tiffany told her the whole story, while unknown to her that Jessica is just trying to keep her cool for her bestfriend not to notice that she's in pain.

 

“She said she never expect that we'll both propose to each other..” Tiffany noticed that Jessica was becoming pale.

 

“Jess are you-” Tiffany didn't finish her question the moment when Jessica vomits..

 

with blood.

 

She quickly pressed the emergency button beside the bed.

 

“Oh God! Please.” Tiffany mumbled while helping Jessica who passed out after she vomited.

 

“Jess, be okay please, please..” She keep on chanting as the doctors and nurses came and pushed her outside the room.

 

She plopped down at the floor covering with her hand while crying.

 

“Fany unnie?” A voice called out.

 

Tiffany knew who's voice it was and looked at her direction.

 

“Jisook..” She called out in between her sobs.

 

Jisook looked at the door and hearing the doctor's voice.

 

“No..” She shake her head.

 

She looked at Tiffany and quickly joined and hugged the girl who's sitting at the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

# # #

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon got their orders and as soon as she stepped out a wind blew on her with a little vanilla scent. She thought that it was just her vanilla coffee and  started to go back to her lover.

 

When she got back she saw her sister and her friend on the floor, she had a bad feeling about this, a very very bad feeling.

 

“Tiffany? Jisook?” She weekly called out, waiting for a confirmation.

 

And they both looked at her with those looks..

 

“No.. no...” She let go the plastic bag and walks to the door.

 

“No, no... no, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She's trying to open the door but it's locked

 

“Nooooooo!!!!!!” She cried.

 

Tiffany stood up and began comforting her friend and Jisook joined them and a little while the door finally opened and Dr. Yun came out and shook her head.

 

“No...” Taeyeon weekly said.

 

“Tayeon-ah, things go like this.” Dr. Yun hugged Taeyeon.

 

“Aunty waeee?” Taeyeon keeps on crying until she passed out in D. Yun's arms and she called out some nurses to help her.

 

 

 

# # #

 

 

 

Taeyeon's eyes slowly opened and smelled some Vanilla.

 

'Taeyeonie~ till we meet again. Promise okay? *giggles*'

 

She heard that clearly and search that certain someone but saw the only person in the room was her sleeping sister in the couch.

 

“Jessica..” she let it slipped out of at the same time with her tears began to flow down to her cheeks.

 

“I promise.” and she weakly smiled and looked out at the open window.

 

 

 

 

 

# # #

 

 

 

“AIHCHOOOOOOO!” The girl shivered.

 

“Here, be careful you might catch some cold there young lady.” A tall blonde guy said and gave his white handkerchief.

 

“Ah no.. I'm okay.” The girl said while wiping her nose with her own handkerchief.

 

“And I'm not that young anymore you know.” She said and looked up to the guy.

 

She felt deja vu but shrugged that idea away.

 

“Then how old are you if it's not rude for me to ask?” The blond continue.

 

“I'm 23 okay?” She said.

 

“Oh, where just in the same age.” He said while nodding a bit.

 

“You like to have a conversation about age to strangers huh?” She pointed out to him.

 

“I think a little.. maybe?” He flashed her a charming smile.

 

“But what I like the most is getting some coffee together with this stranger I'm talking too right now and the idea of her not to catch some cold and maybe to know here better and be friends with her, how about that?” He raised one of his eyebrow while waiting for the latter response.

 

“I won't poison you young lady” He a little.

 

She flashed him a dorky smile.

 

“That's a good idea stranger. I'll come to you.” She said and they began to walk to the near cafe.

 

“By the way I'm Jesse Jung.” He reach out his hand.

 

“I'm Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon.” She smiled at him and shook his hand.

 

And they continue to walk.

 

“Finally Taeyeon, you won't be calling me stranger.” He stated.

 

“And you calling me young lady.” She retorted.

 

They laugh at their little childish conversation.

 

After they arrive at the Express Cafe they seated in the far away window corner.

 

“So, what do you like?” He asked her while signaling the waiter to come.

 

“Just a hot caramel latte.” She said with a smile.

 

“Nice choice for this weather.” He commented.

 

And the waiter finally arrive and asked for their order.

 

“Oh Mr. Jung, Good day!” The waiter bowed.

 

Taeyeon shot him a confused looks.

“Good day to you too Suho.” He smiled at him.

 

“May I take your orders?” The waiter named Suho asked.

 

“I'll take hot vanilla and hot caramel latte for her.” Jesse said and the waiter goes immediately to the counter.

 

“I'm a regular here, and my bestfriend is the owner of this cafe.” He said when remembered why she was a bit confused earlier when the waiter greeted him.

 

“Oh..”

 

After their coffee arrived, Jesse's bestfriend saw him and the girl and smiled at what he's seeing.

 

“Here, on the house.” the Brown haired man served blueberry cheese cake.

 

“Oh Steve!” Jesse greeted the man.

 

“Man, mind if you introduce me to your girl?” He said.

“Ah ni~” Taeyeon said.

 

“Were not together, we just met on the way here you pabo.” Jesse while loosening his maroon tie.

 

“Ah~” Steve nodded.

 

“I'm Steve Hwang, I'm friends with this Pabo here.” He pointed at Jesse.

 

“Oh so you're the owner of this cafe, Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon.” She said and shook his hands.

 

“So, Taeyeon do you mind if I ask something?” Steve continues.

“No, It's okay. Go on.” Taeyeon said.

 

“Do you by chance have a date this coming Valetines Day?” Steve asked shocking the two.

 

“Eh??” Jesse' reaction.

 

“Ah.. err.. I don't have. Why?” Taeyeon looked at the two man in front of him.

 

“Jesse It's settled then! It's a double date! Yuri will be happy once she knew this, Thanks Tae Tae!” Steve already made a pet name to his new friend.

 

This is Steve Hwang a loud, friendly, bubbly and easy going person.

 

 He quickly ran away. Knowing what his bestfriend will do to him.

 

“Yah!” Jesse shouted after he processed what have his besdtfriend done but noticed that people are watching him he blushed and began apologizing.

 

“Aigoo, Sorry for that. He'll get it later.” Jesse said to Taeyeon and looked away.

 

“No harm done, and it's okay, I'm free that day anyway.” Taeyeon said and smiled.

 

“B-but we only just met.” Jesse looked down.

 

“I thought you brought me here saying that you want to know me better?” Taeyeon teasingly said.

 

“I-I..” Jesse blushed.

 

'Promise' a soft voice whispered.

 

“You heard something?” Taeyeon asked Jesse when she looked around and notice that there's only few people now and no one's near them.

 

Jesse shook his head.

 

“It's getting dark, let's go I'll drive you home my car is park just a block away from here.” Jesse said and took out a bill from his wallet.

 

“Wait.” Taeyeon fished her wallet in her bag.

 

“No, it's on me and I invited you here.” Jess said and stood up.

 

Taeyeon pouted.

 

Jesse smiled when she saw Taeyeon pouting 'Who have thought she 23.”

 

“But next time it'll be on me okay? Promise?” Taeyeon quickly followed him.

 

Jesse stop walking and turn his head to look at Taeyeon.

 

“Promise?” Taeyeon asked him once again.

 

Jesse sigh.

 

“Okay, I promise.” He raised his right arm and flashed her once again his charming smile.

 

They both broke laughter at their little childish acts.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

'If only I could capture this moment.' Taeyeon thought while looking at a blushing Jesse.

 

 

 

'I only I knew this will happened I already send Steve back to the counter earlier..

 

But I think I want to have this young lady in my life..' Jesse thought and glace at  Taeyeon who's cutely eating her blueberry cheese cake.

 

'Forever..'

 

 

 

 

 


I never thought that I can write an angst =.= just got inspired to write this story from this song .

I think I'm confusing some of you but the Taeyeon in the first story was a different person than the one who's in the last. lol mianhae :)