Jess

Your one stop story
Everyone is devastated on the news this morning about Jessica being kicked out of the group by SMEnt right? Yeah being slapped by that news right in my sleep-deprived-face early in the morning ain't making it more worse than ever. After 4 years of being a SONE I unbelievably adapted some of her infamous habits, why? Because I have this tendency that when I adore people I tend to observe(them) and once a certain habit/s or mannerism/s I'm trying to mimic it to just remind me with what or why I like them at first, I'm weird right? lol Back in 2010 when I accidentally saw/watch their 'Oh' performance at the ice rink, the blonde caught my attention right away and I waited for her parts,(also I got distracted with the girl with no. 0 on her shirt and wonder why she got that that number lol anyway back to my drama..) she has a sweet honey and angelic voice, take note I'm not into KPop at that time, I'm more into Avril Lavigne, Michelle Branch, Simple plan, Linkin' Park etc. Kind of band, not the KPOP dancing thing(if you know what I mean) and that's where my journey as a SONE and GorJess spazzer and also JeTi surfer began. I started to follow them(on the internet of course) and I started to grow fond of these 9 member girl group, everytime they perform live I'll start counting them If they're complete as 9 because sometimes Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri can't attend a performance because of their drama/movie filming has a conflict with the schedule or a member being sick or in a recovery from an accident like Tiffany's during the entire Hoot promotion, Sooyoung's involved in a car accident before IGAB promotion(correct me If I'm wrong) and other minor ones.. Oh and Taeyeon being drag off stage too. So what I was saying is I, we SONES won't be able to see our OT9 on stage, concerts and other stuffs.. But I hope that one day we'll be able to see them at their comeback as OT9, our precious NINE GIRLS together. I will be a fan "Forever" of SNSD and our MaoMao even though our Forever Pride has been tainted now. I may not be there at the beginning, but I'll be there for them till the end. Guys let's continue to support our Girls, eventually the time will come and they will choose their own paths like what Jessica will be doing now because SMENT said that she's out of the group(yet still under SM).. I'm still hoping that she's just on a "break" to the group activities and not leaving SNSD. So, thank you for reading whatever I wrote down right now lol God bless everyone!