New Kid

The one I may never get to have

I was excited to be back home and back at work. I picked one of my many fangirls as I called them since all the little girls at this daycare were in love with me and brought her to the table to eat. The minute I set her down she stared bragging to all her friends at the table how one day she was going to marry me. I smiled at her, she was so cute but I was too old for her and I didn't like girls, but she was too young to understand that. I quickly went back into the kitchen grabbing some napkins since I saw a little girl spill her cerral all over her pink pants. I rushed back over to her cleaning her up and taking her hand to get her another change of clothes. I was ordered to stand guard incase someone came.

I sighed feeling a tad stressed out. Not because of the kids but because after I was done here which would be in an hour I was meeting Jung at the dance studio to practice some music stuff. Once the little girl was done which I knew this because she had to accounce it through the door. I held her hand as I led her back to her table. She made pull the chair out for her and push her in when she sat down. Once that was over I headed back to the kitchen with my other helper, Amy. She was blonde and short she had blue eyes and nice tan skin. She was really pretty and nice too. She had a smile pastard on her face. I groaned here comes the making fun me.

"Your fan basis is so cute! I am starting to get jealous." Amy teased. We had this on going thing of how she was girlfriend and all the little girls were determind to break us up, Amy did know I was gay. We had kissed once but that was when she was drunk and didn't know what she was doing. She felt super bad about it the next day she came to my house crying saying she was so sorry. I didn't understand why though because she knew it didn't mean anything to me, but I always wondered if it meant something to her.

"Oh Amy. I just might leave you for one them if you're not careful." I teased back smiling at her. I grabbed a yogurt since I was straving but there was no time to make a lunch for both of us. I was a good cook or so I was told. Finally the oven dinged telling us the cookies we had baked for the young one were done. We made them all line up in a straight line and take one cookie each even though we both knew there was enough for them to take two. It was just our job to teach them manners. If it was up to me I'd say screw manners and give the kids two cookies, but I didn't want to get fired though. Then it was nap time after everyone had finished their cookies. I sighed feeling relieved that the kids were all asleep.

"So, Amy we haven't seen eachother in a long time, what's new?" I asked taking a set next to her in the kitchen. We always talked in the kitchen because it was the only place the kids couldn't hear us and they weren't allowed in here either.

"Oh well, I've decide I am going to study aboard for a few months or a year in South Korea. But that's not until I'm like 24 so I have a long ways to go." Amy said, she was always planning ahead I swear she had her whole planned out. When she'd fall in love, get married, have kids and when she'd buy her first house etc. I always told her she needed to slow down but Amy didn't ever listen to me until somehow I proved to her I was right. She was just that kind of person.

"Amy, I know I've told you this a million times but would you take a minute to slow down and just live life." I said shaking my head at her. She frowned at me disappointed that I was not impressed by her plan.

"Yukwon you are always too busy living life that you don't even have a plan! I mean you always put things off like---" Amy stopped suddenly looking gulity about getting mad. "I'm sorry I didn't mean that." Amy said softly. I just looked at her in shock. Was really going to go there about me being gay? She didn't even want to tell her parents that she hated college and only did it for them. She wanted to be a singer and become famous not be a lawyer like them.

"It's okay, just give me time. It will happened when I know it's right." I said knowing it was easier said then done. It was Amy's turn to shake her head she didn't believe me and to be honest I didn't believe myself either. We just forgot the subject and talked about something else.

"I met someone." Amy finally blurrted out. I ended up spitting my water all over the counter when it was supposed to be in my mouth.

"WHAT?!" I said getting an evil look from Amy, I mouthed my sorry to her.

"It was at college and she---" Amy blushed realizing she had slipt up. She?! Oh dang when did Amy become gay? I raised an eyebrow at her. "Calm yourself! I am not gay okay? I am bi, I still really like guys." She said throwing a towel at me. I smirked at her not caring if she was gay or whatever I'd still be her friend since I had no right to talk. I avoided asking the question if her parents knew this. We talked about this amazing girl she had met and how she ready to take things slow instead of rushing into things like usual. She said that this time it felt different than it ever had with anyone else.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I was heading to the studio after my shift everything Amy had said still twirling around in my head. I couldn't believe Amy, the beauty queen of this town was Bi. It was just something I never would have guessed she would be. I was so caught up in my thoughts that I hadn't noticed I had ran into someone.

"Oh I am so sorry!" The black with brown haired boy said, he had light brown eyes and was talled than me. He kind of had this spacey look on his face but it was also a look for confindence.

"It's okay. No worries." I said smiling at him before stepping around him and entering the studio.

"I see you've met Minhyuk." Jung said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes at him. When was he going to give this up? I had no time for a boyfriend plus I didn't even know this kid so he ment nothing to me at this point. He was just some new kid in town that'd probably leave with in a month.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Woohoo Second chapter!! :D Hope you enjoy! Comment and sub :) sorry that it's kind of boring. I think I am coming down with a case of writers block :(