The long walk home

The one I may never get to have

I didn't really know what I had in mind. All I knew is that I didn't want to go home yet. I held on to Minhyuk's hand tighly. I had no plan, no nothing. What was did I want to do? Well, I knew what I wanted to do but that's beside the point. I was about to pull Minhyuk into an alley way when we came to a stop. I looked at the house in front of us, it wasn't mine.

"Minhyuk this isn't my house." I said but he didn't answer he just continued to look at the house or the window right above the door with two shawdows there. I looked at the house more closey and noticed it was Jaehyo's house. "Why did we stop here? Can we please keep going?" I asked really not wanting to be near this house. Too many memories where made here. Too many nights I wished so badly I could take back. Minhyuk never answered me when we got to my house he just hugged me goodbye and left me standing there as he walked back the way he came. I was curious.

So I followed him. I weaved in and out of the alley ways making sure he never saw me. Then he stopped at Jaehyo's house. This time though he walked up the stairs and rang the door bell. What the hell was he doing here? And why was he ringing his door bell and going inside for that matter? Was I jealous? It's not like Minhyuk and I were offically dating but still that's rude to take someone out then go to some other guy's house. Only I couldn't blame Minhyuk completely since I was stalking him right now. I moved closer to the house so I could see in the window.

The blinds were closed so I couldn't see what was going on but it was clear two people where yelling at each other. I could barely hear what they were saying but I knew one voice was Minhyuk's and the other was Jaehyo's.

"Why are you even with him?!" One voice said (assuming it was Jaehyo's)

"He happens to care about me. You never did! You just used me for you own sick pleasure!" Minhyuk yelled. Wait they had a thing? Was he the one that Jaehyo cheated on me with?

"Clearly I did care about you if I went through all that trouble to be with you!" Jaehyo snapped back.

"Oh you mean like hidding me from the world?! Yeah that really shows you care!" Minhyuk yelled and I was pretty sure something broke. What the hell was going on?

"I did and do care about you. I don't think you even care about Yukwon. Why else would you be here?" Jaehyo said softly. Was he going to? I could feel a lump forming in my throat. Where they going to--- I couldn't even think the words. I wanted to yell at them to say I was standing right here and that they could go screw eachother since clearly neither of them wanted anything to do with me.

"I don't care about you." I heard Minhyuk said but his voice was shakey, that meant Jaehyo must be standing close.

"Oh really?" Jaehyo said then there was silence. When I moved away from the wall I could see them. Their bodies pressed together like mine and Minhyuk's had been that one day at the dance room. The tears started to come. Why was it always me? Why Jaehyo? I didn't stay around to see what happened next, I ran all the way home upstairs to my room ignoring my mom's calls and the rest of my family's.

I sank on my bed and cried until I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up feeling like, excuse my french, . I walked down stairs in my dance clothes skipping breakfast not saying bye to any of my family members I just continued out the door. I went over to the dance practice room that was really an old abanded classroom. I was still sad/hurt/pissed from last night. I trusted Minhyuk. I didn't think I could after Jaehyo. I mean him and I were friends but not really close. We were just friends. People who were nice to eachother.

I never knew who he had been with while he was with me, but now that I knew I felt sick. How could Minhyuk do this to me? I was even thinking about letting him be my first. I dropped to the floor tears coming again when I heard foot steps. I quickly wipped my tears but I noticed it was Zico and Kyung. I had totally forgetten that I had seen them last night together. They were hand in hand but  let go the minute they saw my eyes and wrapped me in a hug.

They didn't ask questions which was nice since I didn't want to talk about it. It had been a few hours and I was still crying. "I wish we could stay longer Yukwon but we have a concert to go to that we bought tickets for. We sorry. I hope you feel better soon." Kyung said taking Zico's hand and they left. I sat there still crying.

After a little while longer I pulled myself off the floor. And put in a CD that had my favorite song on it. Although I didn't know the name, I loved it. I danced until my legs were no longer to hold me and I fell over from feeling weak. I slummed up against the wall resting my head against it and closing my eyes. I wanted to forget what I saw last night but the imagnes were burned in the back of my head. Or the front is more like it. I heard more footsteps coming up the stairs. When the door opened I saw someone I felt like I hadn't seen in ages, Jung Kyun.

"Yukwon!" He said rushing over to me and pulling me into his arms. Then the tears started again. "I'm so sorry. If I had known I would have never had you two meet. I feel horrible." Jung said sounding more upset than I felt. I pulled away giving him my best fake smile but I knew he could see through it.

"It doesn't matter." Was all I managed to choke out.

"Yes it does. Clearly it does just by how upset you are. Do you want to go get some icecream?" He asked knowing just how to cheer me up. I smiled nodding at him as he helped me up and I grabbed my stuff following him down the stairs. We made our way to (what I thought was the best icecream ever) ice place or palace as it said on the sign looked like it was from the 50's.

We walked in Jung's arm around my shoulder and I was snuggled close to him. I looked at each flavor carefully trying to chose the right one. Finally, I went with cookie dough. When I turned around Minhyuk was standing in the door way in shock. My face harden as I grabbed Jung after he was done paying and stormed past Minhyuk.

"Yukwon! What the hell is this?!" He called after me. I stopped letting go of Jung's wrist and turned around my eyes tearing up again for the millionth time today.

"What the hell is this?! Who are you to tell me what something is! I saw you last night with Jaehyo!! Why would you do that to me? WHY?! Was I worth that little to you?" I yelled at him tears still in my eyes. He stood there stunned at my words. "You are a jerk Minhyuk! I thought maybe this time it will be different. But no it wasn't. You just broke me up just like Jaehyo did! Yeah, he left me for you. Incase he forgot to tell you that part." I snapped grabbing Jung Kyun and heading towards somewhere just away from Minhyuk anywhere but with him near me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am such a horrible person to you guys! I just had to put this twist in the story >:). I am really horrible >.<. Comment and sub!!