Practice

The one I may never get to have

"Oh come on! He is soo your type!" Jung gushed. I rolled my eyes while taking of my leather jacket that was red and white. It was my favorite jacket I remember when my dad bought it for me I was so happy. What did he know about my type? Oh yeah that's right nothing!

"Look, Jung, I didn't come back here to fall in love with some new kid. I am trying to save money for after college when I audition for a dancing group or go into medical school which ever I feel is most important or I could do---"

"Shut up! Please I do not want to hear your life plan of how you are going to live your dream and I am going to be stuck in this stupid town taking over my family business. I hate our family business! I do not want to run a nursing home for the rest of my life! No thank you! Old people and I do not mix well!" Jung complained. Yeah, his life . I felt bad for him but he could always tell his parents that he didn't want this life for himself. Then again I shouldn't be talking. I took a chance and gave him my advice.

"Tell them that not me." I said pulling on my sweatpants over my shorts and tieing my tennis shoes up. Jung gave me a raised eyebrow look.

"Tell them that, huh? Well, how about this. Since you've been gay your whole life and I've never wanted to touch that nursing home ever again my whole life, I will tell my parents about the business and you tell yours about you being gay, deal?" Jung said holding his hand out. He maybe my best friend but I still didn't trust him; he always knew how to act like he went through but never really did. I hate him for it too because I actually believe him.

"Oh no. I am not going there with the deal thing again. The last we did that I ended up getting embarrassed and in trouble, so no." I said shaking my head, did he really think I was that stupid? That was ining!

"Fine, you got me there, but I did mean it. You really need to tell your parents. They are going to wonder someday why you don't bring a girl home or why you never have a girlfriend. And believe me they will not fall for bringing Amy home because they know she is like your sister. Tried that one my parents when they kept commenting about me maybe being gay." Jung said standing up and putting his ipod in the speakers.

"When was this?" I asked also getting up and getting ready to dance. I stretched my arms one last time before starting to move to the beat of the music.

"It was a few months ago. It was also when your sister and I started becoming good friends. Please nothing happened I swear! We just hung out a lot is all. I wasn't going to tell my parents that I might like a 15 year old no way they'd rather I be gay. Especially if it's your sister, it's just wrong in their book because they see us as basically family." Jung retorted. I rolled my eyes again at him.

"We are basically family!" I said while moving my body to the beat. I was a much better dancer than Jung, not that he wasn't good it's just he wasn't as good as me. I was always the one learning a dance first or having to help him out with a move. It was fine with me though.

"No! Dude don't say that please! I can't think of you as family and still think of your sister as more. I know it's weird that I keep talking about her but she was there for me. And I don't know what to do! I can't date her because I am too old for her and you'd kill me." Jung said trying to copy the move I just did. He really was bad at body waves. I slowed it down for him to see it step by step a few times until he finally got it. Nice thing about Jung is once you teach him something the right way and he does it right once he never forgets it.

Once we were done dancing we moved to singing and the guitar. Usually I would play the guitar and Jung would sing, he had the most amazing voice I've ever heard! Well, besides Taeil's that is, okay they both had the most amazing voices I've ever heard.

"I think you should sing this time. I've never heard you and plus I miss playing the guitar a lot." Jung said taking the guitar out of it's case. I loved singing but I had never sang (actualyl tried to sing) in front of people before. "Here let's sing this song I wrote about getting your heart broken. I was a little dispressed that day." Jung said handing me a sheet of paper to me. The lyrics weren't finished unless this is a short song. "It's not finished yet." Jung said stating the obvious.

"I figured that." I said nodding my head that I was ready. He nodded for me to come in. And I began singing:

I’m sad, so sad.
Crying and crying
My day without you is so hard
I hate you, I hate this hurtful pain
My tears keep falling since you left

I still see your face
All those memories of me with you keep coming to my mind
Everyday I meet with all my friends to drink, only remembering your face feels like a dagger in my heart
I forgot that you’ve forgotten that big smile but, we said you said you erased and cleared me from your head
This can’t be like this (really) that can’t be (really)
What will I do?

When I was finished Jung's jaw was wide open. "Don't look at me like that!" I said turning bright red.

"Yunkwon! You are amazing! Why didn't you ever tell me you could sing? Okay, you did tell me but why didn't you ever sing to me before?!" Jung was freaking out. I rolled my eyes not thinking it was that big of a deal but to him every talent I had was the biggest deal ever.

"Jung, breath a little bit. I am not that great. Just chill." I said handing the lyrics back to him and took off my tennis shoes and put on my outside shoes.

"You are great though! Why do you always say you aren't when you are!" Jung blabbed on but I just rolled my eyes tunning him out. I wasn't to going to let him annoy me when I was finally able to breath by just being home and away from college.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the update! :) Sorry it took a while >.< hope you enjoy! Comment and tell me what you think! :) Keep commenting and subbing! :)