Focus

The one I may never get to have

I shook my head at Jung's words. I wasn't great at singing. But what really got to me is that he thought this Minhyuk kid was perfect for me. I ran into him ONCE! And I didn't even know who it was. Why was Jung so fixed on this? I wish he'd just leave it alone. I was walking with Jung who would not shut up! I swear this boy could talk for hours! I was starting to get a headache when I once again ran into someone.

"Oh! I am sorry! My bad I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." I said looking up to see a blushing Minhyuk standing in front of me. Great...not only had I ran into the kid again but this time Jung was with me...great!!

"Minhyuk, this is Yukwon, Yukwon this is the new kid I've been telling you about." Jung said acting like I had known nothing about him. I rolled my eyes about ready to punch Jung in the face. "Hey! Are you doing anything right now?" Jung asked Minhyuk, that's it Jung if you don't shut up in ten seconds your face isn't going to be so beautiful anymore.

"Umm actually I am. I have to get home. My mom sent me out to find a store for food but I couldn't find it--"

"We can show you were it is." Jung said grabbing Minhyuk's wrist and leading the way. I groaned silently in my head wishing he'd just shut up and leave this idea alone!

"Umm okay.." Minhyuk said shyly not fighting Jung back. I just followed Jung and the boy who was being pulled against his will. Finally we got to the store which Minhyuk looked it like this is a store. Finally Jung said goodbye to the kid and we walked away.

"He is so into you!" Jung said acting like my little sister whenever she saw Jusitn Bieber.

"First off Jung he is probably not gay, he just probably thinks we are weird, especially you. And second, I am not dating someone you try to set me up with because it always ends up bad! So stop it! Now!" I said feeling annoyed.

"Oh my plan is so going to work." Jung smiled evily. UGH!!!!!!!!!!

"There is not plan!" I snapped climbing my steps and slaming the door.

"It's already working." I heard mocking tone of voice from behind the door. I want to go out there and throw something at him but I knew I'd get yelled out for that.

"What plan?" Yooni said standing with her arms folded. I glared at her not willing to tell her my true self.

"Nothing! There is no plan! So stop saying plan!!" I said stomping up to my room.

"Yukwon?" Yooni said from the bottom of the stairs dear god if this about the "plan" I was going to punch something. I turned around giving her a look that said yes? "Are you gay?" Yooni asked and my mouth dropped all the way to the ground.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about the short update! I am super tired and it's late here in the USA >.< But at least it's friday!! :D Love you subbers!  Comment and sub!