Date Night

The one I may never get to have

"AISH!" I yelled throwing yet another one of my many shirts on the ground. I threw myself on my bed furstared that I couldn't find the perfect outfit. Okay, so I had plenty of time I have 5 hours before I have to get ready but how am I supposed to get ready when none of these shirts are working for me! "I sound like such a girl." I mumbled into my pillow wanting to go fall off a cliff.

"Yukwon don't you think you are being a tad dramatic?" Jung said. I jumped clearly forgetting he was still in my room helping me find an outfit.

"No. I. Am. Not." I said through my teeth. I glared at him before returning to my epic fail of a fashion statement. I searched a little more in my closest before Jung pulled me out and closed the door to my closest and locked it. He locked my out of my own closest?! What a punk! I sat on my bed drumming my fingers against the sheets.

Finally after ten minutes he came out with a wifebeater and greenish shorts. I realized those were my dancing clothes and glared at him.

"I can't wear those!!" I yelled taking them from his hand and throwing them on the ground. "This is hopeless!" I whined throwing myself onto my bed.

"Just wear them. Trust me on this." Jung said picking up the clothes and handing them to me. I raised eye brow but didn't ask any questions. I just took the clothes and walked away to change.

I looked in the mirror after I had changed and I didn't look classy or nice. I just looked normal. I should look amazing for Minhyuk not "normal". I sighed hopping he wouldn't dump me after seeing my outfit. Suddenly the doorbell rang and my panic mode came back on. I rushed around fixing my hair putting on some extra colone then spirited, almost, face planted it while running down the stairs.

"Is he here?!" I said coming to a slidding stop in the kitchen. My mother raised an eyebrow and my sister and father just laughed at me. I glared at them taking a seat down at the table.

"You are such a girl Yukwon! And what is that you are wearing?" My sister remarked giving me a look over. I pointed at Jung indicating that he chose my outfit. Yooni sighed pulling me back into my room, literally stripping me of the outfit I had on all the way to my boxers leaving me there half or basically in the middle of my room with the door open. Jung whisled at me so I flipped him off and glared. He continued to smirk. Bastard I thought wishing this date would just get a move on.

When Yooni came out she had in her hands a black-v neck shirt that was rather tight and hugged my muscles. And she brought out some skinny jeans that I bought but never wore. "Wear this." She ordered throwing it at me and forcing me to change. When I was done she pulled me into her room all the while Jung was smirking like the idiot he was. I was placed in a chair and told that if I moved I would die. So I asked if I could breath and earned a slap.

Yooni quickly did my hair spiking it up in the front careful to leave the rest of it flat but flow with my hair do. I loved it! When she finished I gawk at how amazing it looked. I was stunned. I looked like a whole different person. I hugged my sister thanking her a million times then ran back to my room and waited a little bit longer for Minhyuk to show up.

It felt like hours before I heard the doorbell ring and when it did I froze up not wanting to go down stairs. Yooni dragged me by my arm all the way down the stairs, fixed my hair and clothes while my mother her finger and started rubbing the tooth paste off my face. I cringed at the pain that was involved in getting the tooth paste off. I hated it when mothers did that.

I took a deep breath finally about to head into the living room where my dad and Minhyuk were talking about businesses and how to manage one. At first Minhyuk didn't see me he just glanced up not really looking but when he looked again and his mouth fell open. My dad smirked, Jung laughed (I glared at him making a mental note to murder him later), Yooni smiled and my mom looked like she was dropping me off for college, meaning she was in tears.

My cheeks were turning red as Minhyuk pulled me into a hug. He was wearing a jacket with a blue plaid shirt it was tucked into his skinny jeans. He looked so handsome I thought smiling as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"You looked so good." Minhyuk whispered in my ear for only me to hear. My face turned even redder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AYYY TENNIS DISTRICTS TOMORROW!! >.< BREATH!!! Okay...my freak out is over! But anyways comment and sub! Hope you enjoyed the chapter! I will write the next one soon! And no worries I will write about the actual date ;)