Keep my secert

The one I may never get to have

I looked at my sister in shock. What?! How in the world had she figured this out?! Was I that obvious? Did mom and dad know already too?

"What?" Was all that came out of my mouth. My sistered sighed shaking her head.

"Are you gay?" She repeated. I was hopping I'd heard her wrong but I guess I wasn't that lucky.

"Why would you ask that?" I asked trying to cover it up.

"Because for one you have never had a girlfriend, second you've never talked about girls. Infact, I've heard you a few times with Jung talking about how cute some boy was. Look, if you are gay, to me it doesn't matter. I love you no matter what you are. Don't be scared to admit who you are." She said walking past me. Sometimes I wondered how old she real was. I didn't even have to say it out loud she just knew. I sighed, I knew what she meant by "don't be scare to admit who you are." meaning "don't be scared to tell mom and dad." I wasn't ready, I just couldn't do it. Not yet. I put it off once again going to my room and flopping down on my bed. When suddenly, I need to tell my sister something. I sprung up and ran to her room not bothering with knocking since she was my sister after all and I was gay too.

"You can't tell mom and dad!" I said quickly before I could stop myself.

"So you admit it?" She said turning away from her mirror.

"Yes, I admit it! I need to tell mom and dad on my own so please keep your mouth shut." I said making her pinky promise, yes I do pinky promises still.

"I promise not to tell them anything. As long as you promise not to tell mom and dad that I like someone older than me." She said linking her pinky to mine.

"Who's this guy?" I said sitting down on her bed.

"I don't want to jump to anything too soon because I don't want to ruin anything. It's Jung Hyun. We've been talking and hanging out a lot lately and I never use to notice how adorable he was until he split chocolate milk all over my white sweatshirt. I just couldn't stop thinking about him afterwards. I tired to ignore the feelings because he is your best friend and he shouldn't date your little sister." She gushed looking embarrassed.

"No, he shouldn't but I won't be mad if he did. But if he hurt you then I'd be pissed off. Just be careful baby sister." I said giving her a hug then walking out. I felt relieved that my sister would keep her promise and I'd keep mine. No, I wasn't happy with the idea of her and Jung but I'd have to get use to it. It'd be weird if they dated but somehow I doubt Jung would ever date her. I didn't want to tell her that Jung was the kind of guy who never dated a girl.

He wasn't good with relationships so he just stuck to having a thing with girls. He just wasn't one to get serious with someone. She'd figure it out sooner or later they all did. I'd always be there for her and for Jung but I really didn't want to see her get hurt. Maybe I should tell her. I was about to turn around to warn her when my mom called my name.

"Coming mother!" I yelled rushing down stairs. When I got there I saw a kid that I know I had seen before it was, Minhyuk.

"This is Minhyuk. Minhyuk this is Yukwon. He'd love to show you around town unless he is busy." My mom said giving me a look that said you will do it or else.

"Yeah sure. Come on." I said holding the door for Minhyuk before following him outside. He was taller than me I noticed he had black, brown hair and brown eyes. He seemed quiet. The whole time I was talking he would just nod or ask some questions here and there, but not a talker that's for sure. I was always so use to Chatter Box Jung. It was nice to have a change for once.

"And this is my favorite place in the whole town. The dance studio." I said about to walk away when Minhyuk spoke up.

"Wait. Can we go in?" He asked looking up at the buliding. I nodded grabbing my key to the buliding and unlocking it. I led the way to the usual room I danced in and it was luckly unlocked.

"Do you dance?" I asked stripping off my sweatshirt and digging around for my ipod.

"A little bit. I'm not that good." Minhyuk said taking his sweatshirt off too. I put my ipod on my dance mix and a song I didn't really know what it was came on and I started to move my feet to the beat of the song adding in some body moments too. Minhyuk looked at me for a second then started to do his own thing. My jaw dropped. This kid did not just dance a little bit. He was amazing! Maybe I'd end up being with friends with him after all, who knows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh silly Yukwon, who knows? Well, I know >:) Comment and sub!! :D I'll do replies next chapter! :D I promise!! Love you guys!