Distaster....

The one I may never get to have

I wiggled my pen back and fourth frustarded that I couldn't figure out the last problem in my math final. I knew this I did! So, why was it so hard to figure out?!

"Damn it!" I mumbled a little too loud since my teacher gave me a death glare, I gave her my famous "I'm sorry" look before turning back to my problem, literarly. I tried a few more ways to solve the equation but nothing worked and since there was no answer for "no solution" I gave up turning my test in finally done with college for the year. I walked out of the room feeling good about my test scores and headed to my car.

I threw my stuff in the back opening my door ready to head back to my home town, Junction. Just then my friends Zico, Kyung, P.O, Taeil, and Jaehyo come running up, see they live in the same town as me but never have a ride back so I always end up letting them come with me plus it's more company. Actually if P.O hadn't gotten his car towed this wouldn't been happening I mean seriously who parks in a no parking anytime spot? Idiot.

I motioned them to climb and they did literarly. Since my car doors got super glued shut after a party (my one and only party) where I got very drunk and Jihoon Pyo decided it would be funny (in his drunken state) to super glue my doors shut. Now, we all pay the priece of having to climb through the windows because of Jihoon Pyo. "Hey, good looking." Jaehyo said winking at me. I blushed see him and I had a little thing that happened one summer and let's just leave it at that. No, I don't like him anymore but last summer I thought I was in love with him. I shook my head at how stupid I had been almost ruining a too good friendship for what? A summer fling? Yeah, I was an idiot.

"Hey handsome." I winked back at him. Now we were cool and acted like it had never happened. Which I was completely fine with. We drove home blasting some Super Junior (my favorite kpop band) and singing at the top of our lungs. I smiled when I saw the old sign that said "Welcome to Junction" I loved this town more than anything in the world. I had amazing parents who never gave up on me and a loving little sister who had the biggest crush on my best Jung Jung Hyun.

She was 15 while he was 19 and going to college. Jung doesn't go to the same one I do because he got into a better school not that my school it's not just not well ranked as his is. But then again Jung is a genius so it doesn't surprise me that he made into a great school. I slowed the car down letting all my weird friends out who thanked me for a ride. They however did not learn from the first party I went to and the last one at that so they were looking to get drunk. I just wanted to see my family.

I pulled along the sidewalk climbing out of my window when I heard a laugh. I turned around to see Jung cracking up at me. Yeah, he hadn't heard that super glue story yet. I smiled giving him a nice big hug. I missed him a lot.

"Kwon, I missed you! And let me guess Jihoon strikes again?" Jung said in a smartass tone. I nodded rolling my eyes at how funny he found this. I had been pissed when I found out since this car was brand new. Then again I was the idiot who decided to go party with Jihoon so it was my fault in the end. I walked up to the steps of my house only to attacked by my little sister, Yooni.

"Oppa, Kwon! I missed you!" Yooni squeeled wrapping her tiny arms around my neck and squeezing me tightly. Of course I held her tighter since I was a lot stronger than her. When I tried to break the hug she still held on this happened everytime I came home. I carried her up the stairs with Jung right behind me. I swear I could feel her smile that she was giving him. I rolled my eyes if my best friend touched my little sister I'd kill him. I set my stuff down including my sister. My mother wrapped me in a tight hug that I thought I was going to die from lack of air. Then my father just shook my hand deciding maybe I need to catch my breath. I smiled happy to be home.

"Jung! Have you had him meet the new boy?" My mom asked helping my carry my stuff up the stairs while Jung followed.

"He just got here, Daniel. We talked about this already I am not superman." Jung joked as my mom giggled.

"Have you heard this boy sing?" My mom gushed. I nodded because I knew Jung had an amazing voice infact he was the one who was helping me in music and dancing this summer. She set my stuff down still blabbing on about how amazing Jung was. I sighed manging to shew her out of my room to give me time to catch up with Jung.

"You like my sister." Were the first words out of my mouth. Jung looked shocked at my statement, but I knew he couldn't denine it though because I could tell he did. I had known this kid since we were little I knew when he liked someone.

"You could say that. She is really cool and I got to know her a lot better over the years that I realized she isn't some crazy, obsessed girl. I swear I won't do anything to do her or anything like that. She is just a good friend right now, nothing more I swear." Jung said I raised an eyebrow still unsure of his answer. I just decided to forget I said anything and decided to ask about this new kid. I was gay and had been my whole life when I told Jung he never judged me ever. I had no problem telling my friends I guess because I could always find more friends if they didn't like me for it, but I couldn't find new parents. Every time even the thought was telling them even over the phone made me nervous and scared they wouldn't accept me for me.

I know I was crazy for thinking that since my parents are very opened minded but I still was unsure of how to say it to them so I just kept putting it off. I didn't want to ruin things with having to confess that they would never get a daughter in law.

"So, who is this new kid?" I asked while putting my clothes away. Jung smiled, I knew that smile it was the smile of I have a plan. I sighed please no plans that is the last thing I need right now. "Jung, no!" I groaned really wishing he wasn't so thrilled with the idea of me being gay. He just thought it was the coolest thing ever.

"Oh come on! Just let me introduce you to him. He is really nice and I think you two would hit off. Plus he is really cute, well if I was gay I'd date him. I think you will like him and if not right away over time you will. His name is Minhyuk. Just trust me." Jung smiled at me, I groaned again because everytime he said trust me I knew it was going to be bad.

"Fine. But please don't get this stuck into your head that we are going to get married or something. I do not want to go through that again." I moaned just thinking about it. Jung had set me up with one of his gay friends who was totally not my type and creeped me out. Yeah, let's not go into that story, I shuddred from the memory.

"Don't worry. I promise you that this time is way different. Just wait and see." He smiled at me. I rolled my eyes too tired to agrue with him. I didn't know that in the end he was going to be right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So, I decided to change this fanfic into a u-bomb fanfic :) hope you enjoy! :D comment and sub!