Chapter 5

She is back [Hiatus]

Chapter 5:

The first period was about to start so Jessica walked to her locker to take some books. She tried to open it but couldn’t. She frowned and continued trying to pull it but it was stuck.

“What the hell…” she said starting to get angrier. She pulled it even harder and it finally opened but when it opened, a lot of cucumbers fall from it unexpectedly making Jessica scream in really high pitched voice.

“Ahh” she jumped startled as she saw the cucumbers falling. She covered her nose disgusted and still shocked for what had just happened-

She heard a sudden laugh from near the place and she turned around frowning to whoever was laughing at her. To her surprise, she saw Donghae leaning against the locker in front of her and laughing like crazy.

“Are you out of your mind?” she asked annoyed and surprised at the same time. She couldn’t believe Donghae was so childish to even do that.

“I thought you’d like my little surprise” he said holding his laugher and she rolled her eyes

“Do you think I’ll leave just because of your silly pranks?” she asked annoyed

“Well you can’t blame me for trying” he whispered with a smirk and she shot him a death glare

“Go rot in hell” she said mad and he laughed

“This is just the beginning” he said smiling to her “Don’t expect me to just sit around and do nothing”

He smirked and then left. She rolled her eyes again and started picking up the cucumbers that were scattered all around the floor with a disgusted face. Some of the cucumbers got smashed when they fall, making it even more difficult for Jessica to do it. As much as she wanted, she couldn’t just leave it like that.

After she finally finished cleaning up, she stomped her foot to her first class. She was really angry right now and she could have killed anyone on her way. When she entered the classroom, she saw that the teacher was already there.

“You are late Miss Jung” the teacher said and Donghae, who was on the front row smirked. Jessica noticed that and glared at him.

“I’m sorry, it won’t happen again” she said and the teacher let her take a seat. She sat on the free seat between Yoona and Tiffany.

“I HATE HIM!” she mumbled when she was sat down

“Who?” Tiffany asked

“Who else? Of course Donghae!” she said mad

“What did he do now?” Yoona asked and Jessica explained what had just happened. They didn’t know if they should laugh or just be serious about it.

“Wow wasn’t it a little bit childish?” Tiffany asked

“That was evil!” she said still annoyed “I almost threw up cleaning that stinky cucumber”

“Well, it could have been worse” Yoona said shrugging

“What’s worse than cucumbers?” she asked disgusted and the girls laughed

“At least he remembered what you hate” Yoona joked.

Tiffany giggled and Jessica gave her an “are you serious?” look.

“Is that supposed to make me feel better?” she asked sarcastically and Yoona just laughed again.

After classes finished, Jessica walked out of the school lazily along with Yoona and Tiffany. It had been a long day and she just wanted to go home and sleep.

As they were walking out, she was distracted until a sudden honk made her come back to reality. She looked up and saw someone waving at her.

“Oh Jaejoong oppa” she suddenly forgot everything bad that had happened to her that day when she saw him.

He was leaning against his car, wearing shades and smiling brightly. At the sight of him, girls would drool and giggle.

“You didn’t tell me Jaejoong oppa was back” Tiffany said surprised to see her friend there

“Well, you have to tell who the guy is and why is Sica smiling like a fool” Yoona said

She was about to go to greet him when someone suddenly grabbed her arm. She turned around startled and saw Donghae.

“I guess someone found herself a new boyfriend” he said bitterly but hid it with smirk. He couldn’t help but feel jealous and he couldn’t understand why.

“It’s not of your business” she said and shove his hand away. Upon seeing this, Jaejoong walked towards them and looked at Donghae with a serious expression.

“Is he bothering you, Sica?” he asked and glared at Donghae. He glared back and the atmosphere became awkward.

“No. Let’s go” Jessica said coldly glaring at Donghae and walked away followed by Jaejoong. Yoona and Tiffany looked at each other confused and then followed Jaejoong to his car.

“Jessica… is he the guy you talked to me about?” Jaejoong asked when they were far away from him and she just nodded looking down.

“But he is not the guy he used to be” she said

“Oh by the way, I didn’t greet you properly girls” he said changing the subject to cheer Jessica up. He turned to Tiffany and Yoona and smiled to them.

“You didn’t tell me you were here!” Tiffany complained and Jaejoong laughed

“I thought Sica would have told you” he said

“She didn’t” Tiffany said crossing her arms around her chest

“YAH! I forgot ok?” she said and they laughed

“By the way, this Im Yoona, my childhood friend” Jessica said introducing her and she shook his hand.

“I’m Kim Jaejoong, I’m Jessica’s boyfriend” he said and Jessica’s eyes widened

“YAH!” she said and hit his arm.

“I mean, I’m Jessica’s guy friend” he corrected and the girls giggled.

……………………………………………..

The next day, Jessica walked again to her locker. She didn’t know what to expect but if Donghae was planning another childish prank, she’d better be prepared.

She opened her locker carefully expecting the worst but actually nothing happened. She sighed relieved. Maybe Donghae realized it was too childish. She smiled more relieved and took some books for the first period.

When she took some of the books out, something fell to the floor. She frowned and she bent down to pick up whatever had fallen down. At first she thought it was just a piece of paper, but she realized she was wrong.

“AHHHHH!” she screamed with her high pitched voice once again, gaining everyone attention. But this time she didn’t seem mad, she seemed scared. Her eyes were wide open and her hands were shaking.

It was a picture of her with her eyes cut out of it. On the back of the photograph, something was written with red marker.

 Wouldn’t it be funny if something like this really happen to you?

Jessica didn’t know to do or what to say. If Donghae had done this, he had gone too far. She could tolerate childish pranks but threatening her life was too much. Her hands were still shaking and some tears were falling from her eyes.

She immediately wiped and walked angrily to her classroom. She opened the door angrily and everyone turned their attention to her. She walked to where Donghae was talking with Siwon and Eunhyuk and threw the picture at him.

“DO YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?!” she yelled at him. He looked at her confused but when he saw the picture, his eyes widened in shock.

“What is this?” he asked shocked

“Don’t pretend you don’t know!” she yelled at him “You went too far this time Donghae!”

“Of course I didn’t do this!” he yelled back. He was still looking at the picture in shock and now he seemed concerned. “This is beyond evil! I would never do anything like this to you!”

“You threatened me yesterday” she mumbled and his gaze softened, as if he didn't meant to do it. For the first time since she came back, he actually looked at her with concern.

“Do you really think I’d be capable of physically hurting you?” he asked her and she didn’t know what to say.

“I don’t know what to think anymore” she said coldly and just walked away from him. Donghae looked at her worried. Who could be trying to hurt Sica?

Jessica walked away, wondering if Donghae’s words were sincere. Something about the way he talked and reacted made her think that he was telling her truth… but if it wasn’t Donghae, then who could it be? Who could be so evil to do something like that?

........................

Hi everyone, sorry for the delay again :( 

So the real drama starts now... who could be the person trying to hurt Jessica?