Chapter 2

She is back [Hiatus]

 

Chapter 2:

Jessica was at home, thinking deeply about everything. She wiped her tears and decided that it was time to stop crying. If Donghae didn’t want to see her, she had to move on. She had to be strong even though it hurt.

*Knock*knock*

“Come in” she said when she heard someone knocking

“Jessie, are you ok?” her best friend Tiffany barged in her room with a worried face and ran to hug her. Jessica hugged her back “Yunho oppa called me, he said you were kind of depressed”

“I met Donghae again” she said looking down sadly and Tiffany sat next to her  “And he doesn’t want to see me”

“And what are you going to do?” Tiffany asked her

“I don’t know. Maybe I should just stay out of his life” she said and sighed

“Come on, you are HellSica!” Tiffany said and earned a death glare from her and a slap on her arm “You are not going to let a guy tell you where you can be and where you can not, are you?!”

Jessica stood there thinking and realized Tiffany was right. It was not worth crying for him. He would have to see her whether he liked it or not.

“I guess you are right” she said and Tiffany smiled

“That’s what I wanted to hear” she said and clapped her hands

“If being nice didn’t work then I have to be a witch if that brings the old Hae back” she said

“That will be being yourself” Tiffany joked

“YAH!” Jessica complained and slapped her arm again. She suddenly heard a meow and smiled when she saw her white cat coming from under her bed. They probably woke him up as they were speaking too loud.

“Short! Come here” she said and the cat obeyed. He climbed her bed and positioned itself next to Jessica. She smiled and started caressing it.

Tiffany just giggled.

“You named you cat Short?” she asked still laughing hardly “And since when did your English became Engrish?

She asked as Jessica had pronounced her cat’s name with a Korean accent. She called it like that because she had named her cat when she was still in Korea.

“It is not funny, Fany!” Jessica said glaring at her best friend “There’s a long story behind my cat’s name.”

“Ok ok” she said and stopped laughing. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door again.

“Can I come in?” Yunho asked from outside

“Of course oppa” Jessica said and Yunho entered her room and smiled at the two girls.

“I have good news for you baby sis” he sad excited and she smiled excited as well

“What is it?” she asked

“Mom and dad finished the arrangements and paperwork of your transfer so…” he made a pause “You can go to school tomorrow!”

“Really?!” she asked surprised and happy and he nodded “That’s great!”

She said and hugged her brother.

“You are attending too, right Fany?” she asked her and the girl gave an eye smile

“Of course!” she said “I wouldn’t leave my best friend with the devil alone”

……………..

The next day at school, Donghae arrived and sat at his usual spot on the school yard. He wasn’t going to think about her, not anymore. He was going to continue being the same Donghae and he was going to act as if nothing had happened. Besides, he made it clear that he didn’t want to see her again.

Some minutes later, Eunhyuk and Siwon arrived and sat next to him. They were dying to ask him about the mysterious girl but they knew he wouldn’t answer. Donghae was indeed acting as if nothing had happened.

While they were talking, they heard some noise of people talking and gossiping. Donghae frowned and turned around. His eyes widened when he saw the brown haired girl walking in.

“What the hell is she doing here?” he asked mad. She faced him and smiled to him but then looked to another direction. Donghae was surprised with this. Why was she acting like nothing had happened?

Siwon and Eunhyuk were surprised and looked at him and at her really confused.

“Jessica unnie!”someone said suddenly and ran to hug her. Her smile widened and she hugged her back.

“Now that’s how you were supposed to react when you saw her” Eunhyuk joked and Donghae sent him a death glare that made him freeze in that moment

“Shut up Hyukjae!” he said with threatening eyes

 “Why didn’t you tell me you were back?!” the girl scolded her unnie

“I’m sorry Yoong”she said and hugged her tightly “I just came back”

“I’m glad you are back. I missed you” Yoona said

“I missed you too”she said and they sat together and started catching up. Im Yoona was Jessica’s childhood best friend and she knew everything about her life. She even knew about her past with Donghae.

Donghae eyes didn’t leave Jessica’s table, not even once. He kept staring at her with hatred and confusion as he didn’t understand why she was doing all this.

To his surprise, Siwon was staring at her direction too. This made him really upset. He didn’t want to admit it but he was jealous.

“YAH! Why are you staring at her like an idiot?!” he asked mad and Eunhyuk laughed. Siwon didn’t reply because his mind was in another part.

“He isn’t staring at your girl Hae, he is staring at Im Yoona” Eunhyuk said and Donghae noticed that indeed, Siwon was only looking at Yoona and only her.

“You turned out to be a really jealous guy” Siwon suddenly said smirking

“Shut up!” Donghae yelled angrily

“Jessie, I finally finished the paperwork”another voice said and the three of them turned around to see who it was. A black haired girl with a really beautiful smile walked towards her, catching Eunhyuk’s attention.

“Am I dead?” Eunhyuk said mesmerized with his mouth wide open “Cause I think I’m seeing an angel”

“Oh shut up!” Siwon said and smacked his head but that didn’t stop him from staring at her again.

The girl sat next to Jessica and three girls started chatting like old friends. Actually Tiffany and Yoona didn’t know each other but they became good friends in an instant.

Donghae couldn’t take it anymore. She was acting as if nothing had happened when he had made it clear that he didn’t want to talk to her. It seemed that his harsh words didn’t have an effect on her.

He stood up and walked towards her. He suddenly grabbed her wrist and made her face him.

“Can we talk?!” he asked rudely

“Hello to you too Donghae” she said coldly. Everyone around them stopped doing what they were doing just to look at them. They were all surprised to see this. Donghae was indeed known as the bad boy but they had never seen him acting like that towards a girl.

“Just walk” he demanded. She stood up and followed him. He led her to a place where there was no one that could bother them and he glared at her.

“What are you doing here?!” he yelled “I told you to leave me alone!”

“You cannot tell me where I can be and where I can not!” she said mad. She acted as she wasn’t affected but deep inside she was hurting.

“I don’t want to see you around!” he yelled

“I’m here to study not to see you!” she said

“Then don’t blame me if I completely ignore you!” he said

“Do whatever you want Donghae” she said and smiled before leaving. Donghae was really mad at her but he couldn’t deny he had mixed feelings about seeing her again.

Before she left, he grabbed her wrist again and made her face him. He stared at her deeply in the eyes. Their faces were only inches apart and her heart was beating really fast.

“Remember that I know you Jessica Jung. I know you better than anyone else does” he said seriously “You are very strong on the outside but on the inside you are weak. Weaker than you would like to admit and as soon as I do something bad to you, you are going to break”

He said with and smirk formed on his lips. She stared at him surprised.

“And I’m just going to stand here and watch” he continue

“I’m going to take that risk” she said removing her wrist from his grip “And remember that I know you too. I know the real you.”

“I’m just wondering when you become so mean” she continued “You weren’t like that before I left”

Donghae smiled.

“You said it better than I would have said it myself” he said “Before you left. If you are wondering why I changed so much, you should know the answer. I changed when you decided to be a b*tch and leave me without saying anything”

Jessica couldn’t take his insults anymore and just slapped him. His eyes widened as he touched his red skin. She was surprised that she did that too. She had never done that.

“DO NOT TOUCH ME AGAIN!” he said furiously

“Then don’t judge me if you don’t even know what happened!” she yelled

“How would I know if you never told me?!” he asked still hurt

“That doesn’t give you the right to insult me” she said with angry eyes “I’m just going to ignore everything that you say”

“You won’t be able to do that” he said glaring at her “Because I’m going to make your life here a living hell”

“Well good luck with that” she said looking at him with cold eyes. They were both playing with fire and they knew that as soon as their feelings got in the way, they were going to get burned.

.....................

Hi everyone, thanks a lot for the support! :D You can continue voting until next chapter