Chapter 3

She is back [Hiatus]

I'm sorry guys :( I updated this a few days ago but it was erased when AFF went down. Here it is, hope you like it

..................................

 

Chapter 3:

Eunhyuk had waited for Siwon and Donghae to leave to finally make a move. He wanted to know who this beautiful girl with an eye smile was. He saw her talking with Yoona and the other girl, the one that had pissed Hae so much. When they finally left her, he approached to her.

“Hi” he suddenly said. He sounded more nervous than expected

“Hi” she said with her eye smile.

“You are new here right?” Let me introduce myself, I’m Lee Hyukjae but my friends call me Eunhyuk” he said rubbing his back with anxiety with one hand and extending the other one

“Nice to meet you Eunhyuk sshi” she said shaking his hand politely “I’m Hwang Miyoung but I prefer Tiffany”

“My pleasure” he said smiling brightly

“I saw you earlier…” she said and that made him blush. Did she notice he was staring at her? “You are friends with Donghae, right?”

Crap, she knew. Probably she wouldn’t want to be his friend knowing how bad Hae treated her best friend.

“Yes he is my best friend” he said looking nervous about her reaction “I know he and your friend Jessica has some issues but I wish we can be friends in spite of that”

“As long you do not help him in anything he is plotting against her, we can be friends” she said smiling sincerely to him.

“Nice to have a new frenemy then” he joked and she laughed. It was true, they more like frenemies as long and Hae and Sica were on war.

…………………………………

Yoona had left the two American girls because she had to go to the library before class started.  She went there and borrowed all the books she needed for her projects and homework, she didn’t realize it would be so many of them.

As she was walking to the classroom, she was having trouble carrying her books. They were heavy and she had to carry them with both hands so she was having trouble to open the door.

She sighed.

“Aish how do I do this now?” she muttered and tried pushing the door but she couldn’t without turning the knob. She then tried carrying her books with only one arm to have the other one free but it made it worse. All the books she was carrying fell to the ground.

“Why is this happening to me?” she complained as she took her books again. She figured she would be late for class.

“Are you ok?” someone asked concerned and rushed to help her pick her books up. She didn’t look up until they finished.

“Neh thanks for the help” she said finally looking up. The guy smiled to her and she blushed hardly. She couldn’t believe it was him. And she had just embarrassed herself in front of him.

“Let me help you with that” he said as he took the books from her and carried them

“It is not necessary Siwon sshi” she said nervously but he insisted

“It’s nothing” he said smiling again “Come on, let’s go to classes”

As they walked together, Tiffany and Eunhyuk noticed them and she giggled.

“Do you see what I see?” she asked

“If you are seeing Siwon making a fool of himself with her, then yes” he said laughing

“No! I meant how cute they look together!” she said excited. Eunhyuk figured she would probably want to play matchmaker with them.

“I’ve tried playing matchmaker with those two but they are both too shy to admit that they obviously like each other” he said and she was surprised that he knew her plans. She just smiled and decided to follow them. She was really happy that she made a new friend.

“Come on, let’s catch up with them” Tiffany said holding his hand and grabbing him to class. He was startled at first but smiled happily. If every day was going to be like that one, he wouldn’t mind going to school for his whole life. He didn’t mind her dragging him, at all.

……………………………

Jessica walked to her classroom and everyone was looking at her. Being new in the school wasn’t something easy and she didn’t like the feeling. People were probably gossiping about her and Donghae and she decided that it was better to ignore it.

When arrived to her classroom, she noticed that the teacher was already there. Unluckily for her, Donghae was in her class too. She looked at her classmates and her eyes suddenly met his. They stared at each other for a long period until the teacher interrupted.

“You must be one of the new students” he said nicely

“Neh” she said bowing 90º “My name is Jung Sooyeon but please call me Jessica”

“Jessica sshi please take a seat beside Lee Donghae” he said

“What?” they both asked shocked and everyone around started whispering things. Jessica seemed confused and Donghae seemed mad.

“Any problems?” the teacher asked confused

“Yes sir, the seat beside me is already taken” he said even though the seat beside him was the only one that was free. Everyone gave him an strange look.

“Very funny Mr. Lee but I don’t see anyone there” the teacher said and he smirked

“This seat is taken by my girlfriend Eunseo, she just went to talk to some friends in the back” he said and everyone looked at the girl, who seemed really surprised “Right?”

He looked at her and faked a smiled and she totally fell for it. She smiled and nodded.

“Neh” she said “I should go back to my seat”

She took her stuff and went to sit next to Donghae. He looked at Jessica and smirked. She just rolled her eyes and went to take the seat at the back. The class started whispering and gossiping. Maybe he won this time but she wasn’t going to let him win again.

During the entire class, the two kept sending death glares to each other and that wasn’t unseen by the teacher. When the bell suddenly rang, they were both thankful.

“Class dismissed” the teacher said and the two of them left the class as soon as they could.

They walked to the cafeteria as it was lunch time. Donghae walked ahead and she was right behind him. Suddenly, Eunseo passed by her side and caught up with Donghae.

“Did you really mean it?” she asked him excited “I’m your girlfriend?”

He smiled and looked at his back and saw Jessica there, which make him smirk. He turned his attention to Eunseo and smiled. There was no other choice, he had to lie.

“Of course” he said and she hugged him excited and they went to each lunch together. Jessica couldn’t believe what she just saw. She wasn’t jealous because she knew he was faking it all.

“But tell me…” she asked him when they were already eating “Is there or was there something between you and that Jessica girl?”

“Pft why do you think that?” he asked “Of course not! Never have and never will!”

“Fine, no need to get so mad” she replied smiling brightly

“Why so afraid to admit that you were once a lovely and caring boy?” someone suddenly asked and he turned around startled. He saw Jessica smiling at him and he glared.

“Just mind your own business” he said and smirked “Don’t tell me you are jealous…”

“Oh please” she said laughing “How can I be jealous if you are just faking affection towards this girl?”

Eunseo seemed shocked and Donghae laughed, pretending he didn’t know what she was talking about. He suddenly stood up and grabbed her chin, making her look at him directly into the eyes.

“So you mean you’ll be jealous if I showed real affection towards another girl?” he suddenly asked with a smirk on his face. Jessica shoved his hand off.

“I never said that” she said angry

“You’ll never change” he said with a smirk on his face. Eunseo looked at them mad and stood up suddenly.

“I’m done here” she said “You are a liar Donghae!”

“Bye” Jessica waved at her as she left

Jessica couldn’t help but laugh as she saw Donghae’s mad expression when Eunseo left. He glared at her. She just shook her head and left to her table. Yes, Jessica could be a witch sometimes and he knew that.

…………………………………

Yunho was at home doing his homework. He had just been accepted to Seoul university so he had to study really hard.

He was really concentrated when a sudden ring made him jump startled. It the telephone ringing so he stood up to answer it as there was no one at home.

“Yeoboseyo?” he asked impatiently

“Yunnie?!” the guy on the other line asked. His voice sounded familiar to him but he couldn’t tell who he was exactly.

“Who are you?” he asked

“YAH! You don’t remember your best friend’s voice?” he scolded him and Yunho laughed. He was excited because he hadn’t heard from him since they left America.

“Why are you calling so suddenly dude?” Yunho asked

“Guess what? I’m going to Korea!” he said excited and Yunho was surprised

“Really? Everyone is going to be really surprised, especially my baby sis” Yunho said happy as well

“Can’t wait to see Sica again, I already miss her” he said and Yunho laughed

“So when does you flight arrive?” he asked

“Tomorrow”

..........................

I added some Yoonwon and Hyukfany in this chapter but don't forget this fic is Haesica centric ;D 

We'll know who won the poll next chapter but I guess you already know >.<