Chapter 6; New love and Curiousity.

Eternal love.

Yunho's POV

For the next few days I always hang out with Jessica. I seem to be ignoring Jaejoong but nevermind, he understands, or at least thats what he said. Jessica is really kind and out going... I really like her personality. Her looks were a bonus, together with her beautiful voice. She's like a goddess. I think I really fell in love with her... wonder if she feels that same.. Should I try asking..? If she rejects we can still be friends right? I'll have to deal with it sooner or later. Since I asked her out for lunch... maybe I should ask her during that time. 

(2 hours later, lunch time) 

I drove my car to her house and picked her up. She was wearing this simple, blue lacy dress that showed off her curves perfectly. Her hair was long and wavy. It fell pass her shoulders and stopped near her waist. I think I must have been staring at her because she turned away blushing. Oh god she must have thought that I'm a ert. I opened the door for her and she sat in the front seat beside me. I got back to my seat as I started driving her to my favourite restaurant. 

When we arrived, I made my way with a private room which I booked earlier one. I fiddled with my fingers after the waiteress left to get our orders. Should I ask her now..? 

"Jessica...ssi... can I ask you something..?" I asked nervously.

"Yes Yunho ssi?" she answered, looking at me.

I took a deep breath as I said "Jessica ssi, I really like you, I really do, will you please by my girlfriend?" My heart stopped as I waited for her reply. She nodded and a smile stretched across her face. "Yunho ssi.. actually... I like you too" She said softly and hid her face to hide the blush. I smiled hearing that. At least our feelings are mutual. The food arrived and the waitress left us again. "Baby, let me help you cut the meat" I said as I pulled her plate towards me and used the knife to cut the steak into smaller pieces. She giggled as she said "Thanks... ba...baby.." 

We finished lunch and I dropped her off at her house before going back to my own. When I reached I saw Jaejoong and I dragged him away from the TV and told him about Jessica accepting him. While telling him, I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes.. I think its just my imagination.

Jaejoong's POV

I was on the couch watching TV when suddenly Yunho dragged me to face him as he babbled on about his new girlfriend. I don't know why, but my heart hurts when he said that. Do I really love this guy so much? Does he have something to do with my past..? I'm eager to find out. 



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keke Jae's gonna find out about his past now ^_^ 
Sorry for the short and delayed update... I just finished 5 exams, have 4 more to go >.< 
Btw do check out my 2 oneshots (1 in Jae's POV and 1 in Yun's) ^_^