Chapter 4; An end signifies another beginning I

Eternal love.

Jaejoong's POV

"Yunho ah, I'm coming to find you" I whispered. There was no reason to live anymore.. I grabbed a piece of glass beside me... I think I must have broke the window pane when I was snatching Yunnie away from his parents.. I smiled at pressed it to the vein on my wrist. To make it more fun, I used a sharp edge and "drew" the letter 'Y' and 'H' near that area. I smiled in satisfaction... as the pain drowned me into a pool of darkness.

(In heaven)

Yunho's POV 

Changmin dragged me to a korean street stall (the ones that sell food on a street) and sat down at an empty table. "Would you mind eating kimchi jjigae?" Changmin asked. I shook my head. "One serving?" he asked again. I nodded. "Ahjumma, 6 servings of kimchi jjigae please!" he shouted. My mouth fell open. OHMYGOD HOW CAN THIS GUY EAT SO MUCH? IS HE EVEN HUMAN--- No wait, we're dead but alive... okay I dont know what am I talking about .. I was having an "inner conversation" until Changmin smirked and said "Hey close your mouth. Its going to drop off soon" 
While waiting for the food we talked about how to use the 'powers' which only an 'Eye' can have.. talked about this Yoochun guy... and talked about Changmin's assignments/experiences until the food came. For a moment, Changmin's eyes gleamed as he literally swallowed everything. I stared at my bowl of jjigae as I felt a tickling sensation in my brain. My heart sped up crazily. Why am I feeling like this..? "Yunnie~ Do you want to eat my kimchi jjigae?" A beauitful voice echoed in my head. It seems so familiar but no matter how hard I try... I cannot remember. I pushed all my thoughts aside and dug in. The jjigae just doesn't taste right... for some reason. My heart hurts... 

Changmin's POV

I watched as the jjigae arrived and sniff the delicious scent of it. I quickly dug in and ate. While eating I glanced at Yunho, he seemed to be in deep thought.. or is he remembering something..? Don't ask me why, but we aren't supposed to remember anything form the past. I don't know what will happen if we do.. because it hasn't happened before. I gobbled down my jjigae and saw that he finished. I was about to bring him back home when a familiar voice echoed in my head. "Changmin ah, bring Yunho here. His first assignment has arrived." "Yoochun hyung, isnt it abit too fast? He just arrived not long ago." (Note: The time in heaven passes slower) I sighed and teleported both Yunho and I to Yoochun's office.

Yunho's POV

I arrived at this Yoochun guy's office. WOW ITS HUGE. The only thing that doesn't make sense to me... is that his voice looked more like a bedroom ... "YO YOOCHUN HYUNG" Changmin shouted and high fived a man who I presumed is Yoochun. Yoochun grinned as he high fived back. He didn't seem so scary after all. Yoochun is an 'Angel'. Think of it like a president. He's in charge of everyone here. But hey, he can't be the president forever right? Someone has to take over his place. And that person is Changmin. Once I take over Changmins position, he'll take over Yoochun's. And next will be me. Yoochun walked towards me and extended his hand to give me a handshake. "Hi I'm Park Yoochun~ You can call me Yoochun hyung! You're the new 'Eye' now! Excited?! OH AND this might be our last meeting.. but I hope we can meet up soon. Changmin comes to my house at least once a week to 'party' and you can.. no wait, MUST come along! Okay I'm going now! BYE!" Yoochun hyung finished within a breath as he disappeared immediately. Changmin walked over to the work table as he looked at the file on it. He handed me the file. "Here's your first assignment" he said as he handed me the file. I opened it and saw the person's profile. "Kim Jaejoong ...what a beautiful name.." I mumbled to myself. "Oh and yes, Kim Jaejoong ssi will be staying with you. Now that I'm an 'Angel' I'm gonna move out of that house... but you can always find me here." Changmin said. I nodded as I set off to meet this Jaejoong guy. 









----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay hi sorry for this short chapter again. I divided chapter 4 into 2 parts. I'll try my best to update this asap. My tests are coming T^T 
Thanks to the people who commented/subscribed
To silent readers (if there are even any OTL) please comment >.<