Chapter 3; Beginning for one, end for the other.

Eternal love.

(back to now)

Jaejoong's POV

Yunho ah, where are you... I feel so lonely without you. Are you in heaven now? Do you miss me?
It has been 3 days since you left me Yunho ah. Your parents came and snatched you away from me... I cried so much telling them not to take you away from me.. but they just took you away.. I lay my head against the cool surface of the wall, as tears make start to fall again. "Yunho ah, should I join you?" I whispered to the air around me...filled with dispair.

Yunho's POV (in heaven)

I opened my eyes to find myself in a beautiful garden. Wait, who am I..? What am I doing here? Where is this place? How come I don't remember anything..?
A sudden but gentle breeze took my attention away from those questions. The leaves rustled, whispering a beautiful melody as the scent of rose, orchid and many other flowers filled the air. I inhaled deeply. I heard soft footsteps from a distance. I turned around to find a man looking at me. He extended his hand and said "Hello Yunho, I'm Changmin. Welcome to Heaven City!" Yunho...? That's my name? "I know you are confused.. Its okay, let me take you around! Close your eyes!!" Changmin said. I did as I was told. "Open your eyes now" Changmin said almost one second later. I found myself in a room. (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51JE%2BGP5DvL._Hillsdale%20Furniture%20Brookland%20Bedroom%20Set_.jpg) Whoa... its so big and beautiful!! "Welcome to your new home ^_^ This is a double story condo. I'm staying the the top and you're at the bottom!" Changmin grinned. "Oh and there's a rose garden at the back (http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS0EiBMsuC-8JAiI6KJLTuTYxFiWS4-59PgjD36R_l-aVLpz82pzQ) It triggered something in me... my heart felt so pain all of a sudden... but why..? Then I suddenly remembered what I was going to ask.. "Changmin-ssi..?" "Yes? And you can drop the ssi, just call me Changmin" "Changmin... why did I lose all my memories of the past..?" Changmin froze at my question and suddenly grabbed me and head towards the door. "Changmin where are we going?!" I shouted. "I'm hungry!!" he whined. I chucked as I let him drag me to a nearby food stall, forgetting what I asked about.


Changmin's POV 

(flash back) 

"Changmin ah, I have found someone that can take over you. After you succeed to train him to be an "Eye" you can finally take a rest and spend more time with your lover." Yoochun hyung said as he pass me a file. I opened a file. "Jung Yunho, 29, Married, Died of cancer..." I mumbled to myself. So this guy can finally take over me? I'm one of the 'Eye' around here. My job is to make sure to make the new souls feel welcomed and forget about everything in their past life. Yes we are all dead. In order to begin a new life, we have to forget everything in our previous life. Even I myself don't remember anything. An 'Eye' can finally 'retire' if we find a worthy person to take over... and my chance has finally arrived. I shall train this guy asap so I can finally spend more time with my KyuHyun. I closed my eyes and imagined a beautiful garden which is familiar... 

I saw a man in the garden... facinated by the scenery. He must be Yunho! He's so handsome!! He has almond shaped eyes, sharp nose, beautiful lips, tanned skin, muscular arms... wait Changmin, what the hell are you thinking about? == You're straight for god's sake. I mentally slapped myself as I watched the handsome man in front of me take a deep breath. I approached him and introduced myself. I was pretty surprised that he didn't ask about his lost memories, unlike many others. I took him to my-- I mean our house and told him that both of us will be staying there. I was about to tell him about the training (of him to become an 'Eye') when he finally asked THAT question. I avoided the answer by telling him I'm hungry as I dragged him off to a nearby food stall which is my fav! 


(back to Earth)

Jaejoong's POV

Yunho ah... wait for me I'm coming to find you. 







-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for taking too long to update this super short chapter~~ I was thinking of the suitable character to fit in Changmin's role~~ 
I need more comments ;____________; They make me update faster!! :3 
Sorry that its kinda short >.<

Ps. the pictures arent owned by me, cr to their owners.