Chapter 2; That fateful day.

Eternal love.

(still flash back)

Jaejoong's POV

The doctor came out and asked if I was Yunho's family member. I nodded as I waited for the next sentence...which shattered my heart completely. "Mr Jung has stomach cancer which is at the final stage. I'm sorry but there's nothing we can do. It's unusual for him to show symptoms of it after so long... but we double checked and confirmed that Mr Jung indeed has cancer. He'll be around for 3-6 months, depending on how fast the cancer cells will spread to the rest of his body. I suggest you to do whatever you want with him; you'll never know when he will leave"

No... it can't be... My Yunnie.. he's leaving me... no.. I can't let him... I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT HIM! 

Tears fell down from my eyes as I walked towards Yunho's ward...holding the wall for support.

Aniya .. (No) I must spend my last days with Yunho happily ...



(fastforward to the day Yunho died)

We were cuddling each other in bed. "Yunho ya, you remember your promise right?" I asked. "Mmm." He nodded his head and placed a kiss on my forehead. "My Joongie is so beautiful" He giggles.  He suddenly froze. "Pain.." he whispered. No... it can't be so soon right? I ran to get the phone to call the ambulance but he held me back. "Jaejoong ah, don't leave...stay with me" He whispered. His voice is getting weaker and weaker now. "No Yunnie, don't leave me.. wait I can send you to the hospital, they'll cure you" I screamed as I wriggled my hand from his grip. "No Jaejoong ah-" He pulled me into an embrace, "my time is up... Its time for me to leave now... Thank you for everything my beloved Jaejoong... Those times with you are the happiest moments of my life.. Without you... I wouldn't be who I am now... I love you forever... Jaejoong" Tears streamed down my eyes as Yunho started to vomit blood. I tried to use my hand to wipe them away, but there's too much blood. "Jaejoong ah... Yo--u must smile..." he paused to take a breath "Uljima... I don't l--ike y--ou to cry.... I--'ll al---ways... b--e he--re" He put his hand on my heart. "Yunho ah don't leave me... I really can't live without you" I shouted as I continue to cry. "Ja----e" he choked out, "s---mil--e f--or m----e o--nce m--o-re" I gave him my biggest smile as tears continued to fall out of my eyes. "I l---ov--e y--o-u"  he hand fell onto my lap as his body went rigid. "NOOOOOOOOOOO" I cried. "YUNHO AH WAKE UP... DON'T LEAVE ME YUNHO AH!! YUNHO YAH!!!" I cried and cried, hugging his body. I felt his temperature drop. I keep repeating his name all over again while crying my heart out. He's my everything. My soul, my heart, my air. EVERYTHING. God why must you be so cruel to us..


Yunho's POV

I cuddled Jaejoong's body close to mine, trying to crave this memory of him deep inside. I'll never know when I'll leave... but if its time, I'll take all my precious memories of my beloved Jaejoong with me. "Yunho ya, you remember your promise right?" Jae suddenly asked. "Mmm." I nodded as I placed a kiss on his forehead. His skin is so soft that I want to kiss it even more. "My Joongie is so beautiful" I complimented him, hoping that he'll kiss me. Suddenly, a pain shot through my body... "Pain..." I whispered. The pain is getting stronger and stronger... is my time up..? I saw Jaejoong getting out of the bed. I grabbed his hand, I want him to stay with me... at least I can die peacefully in his arms... "Jaejoong ah, don't leave...stay with me" I whispered. I an feel my voice getting weaker and weaker. "No Yunnie, don't leave me.. wait I can send you to the hospital, they'll cure you" Jaejoong screamed as he tried to free his hand from my grip. "No Jaejoong ah-" I said as I hugged him closely to me... I want to feel and remember this feeling of how our bodies fitted together. "My time is up... Its time for me to leave now... Thank you for everything my beloved Jaejoong... Those times with you are the happiest moments of my life.. Without you... I wouldn't be who I am now... I love you forever... Jaejoong" I choked out... I hope Jaejoong will remember me after I go... But if he wants to find someone else.. its fine... I'm happy to have him in this lifetime.. I felt like throwing up suddenly. I spat out blood... wetting our shirts.. Tears started to stream down his face. I felt his soft hand on my cheek as he tried to wipe the blood away... but there's just too much blood. I don't like seeing Jaejoong cry... it ruins his beautiful face. "Jaejoong ah... Yo--u must smile..." I said with some difficulty... taking deep breaths. "Uljima... I don't l--ike y--ou to cry.... I--'ll al---ways... b--e he--re" I lift my hand and put it on his heart, feeling his heartbeat. "Yunho ah don't leave me... I really can't live without you" Jaejoong said... crying some more. No I don't him to cry... Jae don't cry... "Ja----e" I choked out, "s---mil--e f--or m----e o--nce m--o-re" He smiled...that smile I always melted when I see it... but the tears still continue to fall.. Sorry Jaejoong ah... I'm such a bad guy.. I made you cry so much.. I can see black spots in my vision.. "I l---ov--e y--o-u" I whispered as the darkness took over me. 









Sorry for the short chapter >.< 
Comments please :3 
And would someone mind helping me do a pic that I can use as my main image? :3