Chapter 1; Gone

Eternal love.

Jaejoong POV


He left... to a peaceful place called 'Heaven' .. Yunnie ah, why didn't you wait for me..? We promised to be together forever right? Why did you break that promise..? God, why did you seperate us..? Did we do something wrong? Yunnie... I want to be at your side so badly.. I miss the times when I cooked for you, hug you, kiss you like there's no tomorrow..and when we made love.. Yunnie.. I feel so lonely now.. Should I join you..? 


I looked at that ring on my finger... Memories flashed back..


(flash back)

Nobody's POV


A beautiful boy with raven black hair stood under a tree... watching the leaves dance in the air before landing on the ground.. He felt so peaceful.. He liked to have alone time like this.. unlike other children who plays soccer at the playground. Suddenly, he felt a light tap on the shoulder. He turned around to find a handsome young boy looking at him. He was captured by the boy's gaze.. he stared into the dark orbs.. until the boy broke the silence. "Hello I'm Jung Yunho, what is your name?" "Kim Jaejoong .." The beautiful boy replied shyly. "Why are you alone here..? Don't you want to join us for some ball games?" asked Yunho. "I just want to be alone here..." Jaejoong replied. Yunho pouted cutely. Jaejoong fell in a daze..

Jaejoong's POV


I love to stand below a tree and watch the autumn leaves fall onto the ground... My umma told me whenever I miss her, I can look at the autumn leaves. When I was young, my umma often took me to her favourite tree in our back garden during autumn and watch the leaves fall from the tree. As a young child I didn't understand why the leaves had to fall... But the curiousity faded when I saw how beautiful the scenery was. The wind picked up a breeze... making the leaves rustle and fall. Before landing, they flew in the air.. as if they were dancing. I would always beg umma to bring me here whenever autmn arrives. It just made me so peaceful.

One day I was standing under this tree... it looked so similar to the one umma has... I stood there, waiting for the leaves to fall when I felt someone touching my shoulder. I turned around to see this cute boy looking at me. He has a small face, crooked teeth (which is soooooo cute) a sharp nose, and beautiful lips. His eyes were like an endless sea, trapping me in its gaze.  "Hello I'm Jung Yunho, what is your name?" he said, making me snap out of my daze. "Kim Jaejoong .." I replied softly. "Why are you alone here..? Don't you want to join us for some ball games?" he asked. "I just want to be alone here..." I replied. Yunho pouted cutely. I felt my heart stop... why is my heart acting like this..? 

(back to now) 

Jaejoong's POV


Thats how I met the love of my life... Jung Yunho... 
This ring was given when he proposed to me... He swore to love me forever... but God was cruel to us... 

(flashback)

Jaejoong's POV


"Yunnie you are home!" I hugged Yunho as he just came back from work. Today is his birthday and I wanted it to be special. I helped him take off his coat and prepared a nice and soothing bubble bath (in a tub) with the scent of rose, his favourite flower. He flashed his dazzling smile at me as he hugged my waist. "Thank you Jae" he whispered beside my ear. Giggling, I  told him to quickly shower while I prepared dinner. 

Half an hour later.. 

"Why hasn't Yunnie come down yet? The food's getting cold" I mumbled to myself. My heart started beating so fast, as if telling me something is wrong. I walked up to our bedroom and saw Yunho on his knees, covering his mouth trying to surpress his coughing. He was coughing so badly. I ran towards him and asked if he was okay. When he didn't reply I hugged him hoping that the coughing will stop. It was then I felt something wet and sticky and hot running down my back. I used my right hand to reach back, trying to figure out what it is when the smell of rust and salt filled the air. To confirm my horror, I looked at my hand and saw crimson red blood. "No!! Yunnie is coughing out blood! What should I do? What should I do? Call my mom? No she's not in the country. " I started panicking and saying all sorts of stuff. "NO KIM JAE JOONG, YOU HAVE TO HELP YUNHO" I screamed to myself. Yes I should call the hospital. I ran to the phone and called an ambulance.

Yunho was sent to the hospital in an ambulance. He was placed on a stretcher and pushed into the ambulance. I followed behind, grabbing his hand telling him everything's going to be fine. "Yunnie, it'll be fine, everything will be fine ne?" I keep repeating the same line all over again. Soon he was pushed into the emergency room. I sat outside, fiddling with my fingers. I feel that something bad will happen... why? "Aish Jaejoong stop worrying. Yunho will be fine, he will be FINE" I told myself as I ruffled my hair. 

A while later, a doctor came out of the emergency room. He looked at me with a solemn expression. Something wasn't right...






Here's the first chapter :3 Sorry if its short and hope you guys like it! 
Ps. In case you are wondering why are there so many flashbacks, its because I'm gonna introduce their past through them. And Jae's grieving is also something that caused him to have flashbacks of the past ^_^ 
Enjoy~