Chapter 5; New love

Eternal love.

Yunho POV

I was going to wake Jaejoong up but he looked so peaceful sleeping... he looks like a beautiful angel... 
I mentally slapped myself to prevent myself from staring at his further. I should go buy breakfast since he's not up yet. I changed into a pear of jeans and a v-neck white shirt and head out. On the way I bumped into someone, causing her to fall. I quickly helped helped her up and apologised. She looked up and we stared at each other, as if time stopped. My heart beat so fast... I look into her beautiful eyes and saw my own reflection... she quickly blushed and looked away. "Hello, I'm Yunho, Jung Yunho" I said. "Hello Yunho-ssi... I'm Jessica" she replied shyly, without looking at me. Her voice is so sweet! Omo... Dont tell me... 

Jessica POV

I was walking home after my usual more jog and I suddenly bumped into something/somebody. I was about to get up when I saw a pair of sculpted arms extended out to me. I grabbed them and help myself stand as I heard someone keep apologising to me. I looked up to find a pair of hazel brown eyes staring at me. I was captured by that gaze.. I want to look deeper into them.. I want to.. "NO!" I screamed in my head as I quickly looked away.  "Hello, I'm Yunho, Jung Yunho" he said in a y deep voice. "Hello Yunho-ssi... I'm Jessica" I replied, not wanting to meet his gaze, afraid that I would get lost in the sea of brown. "Where do you live?" he suddenly asked. "Block XX, just down this street" I replied, still not looking at him. "OMG I live at block XX, beside yours! Which means you're my neighbour!" He exclaimed. I can't help but smile at his cuteness. Omo.. don't tell me I'm starting to like this guy? I was thinking of what to reply when he suddenly jumped and said he needs to go buy breakfast for someone. I can't help but feel a slight pang of jealousy in my heart. I big him goodbye as I walked back home. 

Yunho's POV

I was chatting with Jessica until I suddenly remembered that Jaejoong might be awake now. I quickly said goodbye and rushed off to buy breakfast. Fortunately when I went back, Jaejoong was still asleep. I shook him lightly as I called him. "Jaejoong ssi, wake up" There wasn't any reply. I shook him slightly harder as his eyes flew open. "Sorry" he mumbled as he dragged his feet to the bathroom. He looks like a 5 year old with his hair ruffled and half open eyelids! "I bought breakfast! "Come down after you have finished washing up" I shouted as I make my way down. I was starving! While eating the pancakes I bought, I can't help but think about that beauty I just met. Unconciously I smiled as I continued to eat breakfast. I didn't even notice Jaejoong was here until I heard the sound of the chair screeching against the floor. "You seem happy today Yunho ssi" Jaejoong said as he dug in. "Yea... I met someone today... I think I like her" I said as I smiled. "Good for you... Yunho ssi" he said after a pregnant pause. "Oh and Jaejoong ssi, you can just call me Yunho" I said. "Same.. Yunho.. you can call me Jaejoong" We exchanged smiles as we continued to eat. 

Jaejoong POV

Yunho seemed really happy today. He was smiling to himself until the sound of me dragging the chair broke his thoughts. "You seem happy today, Yunho ssi" I commented while thinking how cute his smile is. "Yea... I met someone today, I think I like her" he said as he flashed his handsome smile once again. It took me a moment to process his words.. he likes someone..? Why does my heart hurt so much..? I don't even like him. "Good for you.. Yunho ssi" I said as I felt a knife stab in my heart.
After breakfast I cleaned the table as I watched Yunho pacing forward and backward in the living room. He (again) seemed to be thinking of her.. whoever he met today. Kim Jaejoong wake up, why are you getting jealous over that? You're straight for god's sake. Honestly I can't help but envy that girl.. Yunho is such a perfect guy. I would marry him if I could. "Jaejoong, I'm going out now! Will be back soon!" Yunho suddenly shouted as he ran out. I can't help but wonder where he went. 

Yunho POV

I feel like seeing Jessica all of a sudden... SHould I go over and see her? I don't have her contact number... so I can't contact her. Aish what should I do? I should just go over and ask her for a number. YEA GOOD IDEA JUNG YUNHO. Wait, shouldn't I get her some flowers. But what does she like? Rose? Yea I think I'll get roses for her. I quickly told Jaejoong I was going out and I ran out to get the roses. I arrived at a flower shop and asked the ahjumma to help me prepare a bunch of roses. The ahjumma asked if I was buying it for a girlfriend and I hesitated, not sure what to reply. 'Young man, I see you are still shy. Here are your flowers" she said as she passed me the bouquet. "Thanks ahjumma!" I said as I went to Jessica's house. I pressed the door bell at the gate. (they are living in private houses) A few moments later, she came out and was suprised to see me. I handed her the bouquet and she blushed. She looked at those roses for a moment and inhaled their scent deeply. She's so adorable! She must have seen me staring as she invited me into her house. It was similiar to mine... just that hers was more pinklish. "Oh yes Yunho ssi, since you're here, why don't you stay for lunch?" she asked. I nodded as I sat on her couch. Soon later she poured a glass of ice water and give it to me. I thanked her as she sat down opposite of me. I can feel my heart beating faster and faster. Its pounding so loudy that I think the entire neighbourhood can hear. I think I'm really in love with her. 






 

 

Hi guys its a new update... Sorry for the delay >.<