Friends?

He is NOT my Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days and weeks passed on. The girls were no longer of interest. The student body has gotten used to the fact that there were new arrivals. Everything was going smoothly, up until one day... Ji-eun was walking down the hallway, engrossed in the book that she had checked out last night after studying at the library. She had been looking for a book and found herself a book under the fantasy section. She inwardly squealed as the main characters finally confessed to each other. That was until a hand reached out and grabbed the book.

 

"What is this? Who reads these kinds of things?" A girl's voice appeared, her hand gripping onto the book, almost wanting to rip it to shreds.

"It's a book." Ji-eun replied, trying to reach for the book.

"Yes, I can see it's a book. I'm not stupid. What I don't get is why you always have your nose stuck in books. Don't you see all these amazing men around the school? And yet, there you are not appreciating the beauties and just fantasising about fictional characters. Tch. Some people. Eugh." The girl dropped the book on the floor.

Ji-eun picked up the book and continued to read it, walking off.

"Yah! Did you not hear me?"

Ji-eun turned around and rolled her eyes, "honestly... you're confusing me. Shouldn't you be happy that I'm not staring at your precious eye-candy?" she raised her eyebrows.

The girl smirked, "yah. Your reading must've made you blind to reality. I am here, wanting to be your friend. Jeez."

"Oh... Well, in that case... Hello! My name is Ji-eun. Nice to meet you! You could've just said so you know..." Ji-eun smiled brightly at the girl.

The girl grinned back, "Hyesun at your service ma'am!" She saluted and smiled back.

 

Meanwhile Sunny was walking down the corridors and heard that her sister was making friends. The lucky one, she thought enviously. So far, no one had bothered much with her. Not as much as a side glance and a couple whispers. But that was just it. In her head, Sunny thought Ji-eun would be the loner having been a quiet soul most of her life. But it turned out to be complete opposites, it was indeed her that was the loner. Pouting Sunny turned the corner, no longer interested in talking to her sister. Who didn't really seem to want any other person's attention now that she had managed to gain a friend.

 

"Woah there. We always keep bumping into each other." A voice, which made Sunny perk up and looked up. Her sullen moods suddenly uplifting.

"Hey, yeah... I'll be on my way then Doojoon oppa." She smiled and walked away. She didn't really want to bother him at that time of day, certainly he'd have mulitiple

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter