Newbies

He is NOT my Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone stared at her as she entered the classroom. She was just a new student, and already her fellow male classmates were attracted to her. I shook my head in distaste as I saw the grinning and high-fiving each other. Trying to peak under her skirt. Stupid bafoons! That's not the way you do it! You have to trip them up to get the best of all. But oh well, I'll just sit here not caring about a thing in the world. Heck, I don't even do that in the first place. The teacher entered, and soon everyone was back to being normal retards. Rolling at my eyes at how they were all two-faced, I kept my bored expression. The very expression I've been keeping on since the beginning of this new semester.

 

 

The girl was introduced as Lee Ji-Eun. She seemed so small, and so young! I was wondering whether she was in the right class or not. Either that, or it's me that's in the wrong class... The timid, clueless girl walked down the middle and chose the desk next to mine to sit on. Huh, couragous. There's a reason as to why that desk is empty. It's because I tend to get pretty moody in the mornings and punch people. But... No matter how badass I can be, punching a girl is a big NO-NO.

 

 

Ji-Eun turned to me, curling one of her loose strands of hair behind her ear. I boredly stared at her from the corner of my eye, "err... What's your name?" She asked. Her voice was like wind chimes, dancing on the wind gracefully.

I tried to keep my pokerface on and replied, "Choi Seunghyun imnida."

She smiled, "Hi, I'm -"

I interuppted her, "excuse me, I know you're Ji-Eun and welcome and all... but please focus on the lesson?" I choked on my own breathing. What in the world? Since when did I care about education? I facepalmed myself in my head and turned away from new

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter