Are you...

He is NOT my Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny blankly walked over to Doojoon who welcomed her with a smile, only to be distracted once again by whatever he was reading. It seemed to interest him so much that no matter what Sunny said he didn't really hear her, but would nod in response every now and then. If only he'd managed to have heard about how Sunny thought Seunghyun was Doojoon. Yoseob suddenly popped out of nowhere and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

 

"Aigoo, has Sunny finally recieved the test after what we did last week? What, you've got my baby?" Yoseob feigned shock with a hint of enthusiasm. Sunny flicked his forehead with a scowl.

"Silly Yoseob oppa. You are banned from entering my house since that last incident when you emptied my cookie cupboard remember? Even Ji-eun a girl who doesn't hold grudges didn't talk to you for a whole day." Sunny judged him with her peircing eyes, only to make it flow endlessly with aegyo.

"Aiggo, such an adorable girl you are Sunny. Are you sure you want to decline a date with moi?" He raised his eyebrows up and down suggestively.

Sunny shook her head in annoyance and walked off, Yoseob trailing behind her flailing his arms about like a weirdo. Doojoon looked up from the leaflet about college that he was reading before Sunny had arrived, "where did those two destined lovers go?" He joked.

"They went to eat without us again didn't they?" Kikwang pouted, suddenly appearing scaring the wits out of Doojoon.

Doojoon hit Kikwang with his heavy math textbook, "Idiot! You gave me a mini-heart attack. Sheesh." Doojoon tried to lower his blood pressure back to normal, all the while still glaring at Kikwang, making the already short boy cower into an even smaller shape under the gaze of his leader. Smirking Doojoon took his arm and led him outside where BEAST and Sunny usually ate.

 

Sunny was staring into the sky, watching the birds float away and experience something that she'd probably never in a million years. That was to have wings and to travel whenever she wished without the need to consent anyone. Pouting, she leaned forward on her stomach and started to focus on the notebook in front of her, trying to remember molecular structures. But that wasn't much help since Dongwoon and Hyunseung were in a heated argument at who was the hottest girl at campus.

 

"No, I'm honest, it's not Hyuna Hyunseung! Sheesh, didn't you s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter