She wants the power!

He is NOT my Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji-Eun stared at the sight before her. It was a glaring game going on between Hyunseung and her sister Sunny. This was peculiar due to the fact that her sister barely lost her temper. But somehow this Hyunseung guy did and now they were staring each other down. She didn't know what the reason was, only that she seemed to have appeared at the right time. Because of her presence Hyunseung had toned down the language he used and was more 'polite' whereas when he and Sunny were alone, they were arguing to the tops of their lungs not really caring about what spouted from their mouths.

 

It was rather ironic that the only time Beast argued with Sunny was the time that her sister joined them. Ji-Eun had started to realize what was happening between her and her friend HyeSun. Ji-Eun began to realize maybe that her ideal friend didn't exactly fit into the type that she was going for and she was grateful when Sunny had invited her over for lunch that day. It meant less blabber of parties that Hyesun went to every weekend, and more time with the retards who her sister never stopped mentioning.

 

"Yah. What are you doing here? Don't we usually eat together?" Hyseun's voice peirced itself into the atmosphere that the Beast & CO. had created, blocking all the sound coming in and out.

"Oh sorry Hyesun-ah. My sister just invited me over for a little while. I had left class earlier than usual and she was free as well..."

Sunny quickly assessed the situation, and began to understand. Ji-Eun wasn't exactly the 'talkative' person that she herself was and quickly offered a solution, "how about you join us?"

This suggestion seemed to stir confusion on Hyesun's face, but it quickly vanished, "of course. That would be great." Her tone had changed to a coy girly tone and she wedged herself between Kikwang and Yoseob.

As quick as she sat down, Yoseob stood up and sat next to Sunny and wrapped an arm around her shoulder, "honey... you wanna go some place more private?" He smiled at he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter