Swapsies!

He is NOT my Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It occured to Ji-Eun that the teacher wasn't surprised with the disappearance of Seunghyun. In fact, all the other students thought it was normal. However a worrying gut inside of her couldn't help but to wonder if he was okay. He was there at lunch, but not in the lesson. Did he get some strange food poisioning? She wondered. Aigoo, no more floating thoughts. Back to the lesson. She took notes in a more concentrated manner that it had drowned out what all the other students around her were saying. She was in her zone studying and not distracted any longer. However her concentration had to disappear for a while due to the fact that her teacher was announcing something.

 

"Class you will be collaborating with the classroom across the hall. It is the nearing the middle of the year and we are aware that friendship groups have already formed. We are also aware that not many of you students get along. So in order to smoothen out the situation the principal has decided to merge a few of the classes together. I know, I know. It seems bothersome. But what else am I supposed to do? Don't sulk at me. I'm not the one in charge here. So just go along with it okay? Before you know it you could be really good friends."

He took out a couple of sheets and started to read out names, "can the following please go to the next room? Park Sanghyun, Kwon Mi-soo, Bang Cheolyong, Kim Jisoo, Lee Ji-Eun, Park Jungsu and Choi Seunghyun - oh he's not here. Right. Okay then... There'll also be the same number of people coming in from the other classroom so please behave well."

 

Ji-eun stood up and started to wonder whether this sort of thing would help her make more friends. She didn't want to carry on being friends with Hyesun. She didn't seem like a trustworthy person to have at her side. Before Ji-Eun could finalize her decisions she was made to leave with the other five chosen students. Looking at the five of them she started to see why they were chosen. Two looked like trouble makers, one looked like a sporty person, one looked like a mischevious troll and another looked like a princess. Clearly the principal knew what he was doing. Especially by putting Seunghyun in the selected group. If only he was actually in... Or, was this the reason as to why he didn't come it?

 

She entered the new classroom, just as five other students were leaving. All of them looked the same though. They all looked like they were excited to finally be out of the class. This made Ji-Eun worried, was this teacher a mean person? Gulping she made her way through the door; being the last one sometimes meant that your entrance was more noticed. But no o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter