Resemblances

He is NOT my Brother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was going smoothly. No longer did the Lee sisters feel like outcasts that could only rely on each other. Now, they had their own friends to tend to and didn't really see each other as often as before in school. Ji-eun wandered the hallways, not really caring about her surroundings. She was trying to memorize the equations that she needed for her phyics pop quiz for her next lesson. She had overheard in the staff room about it and didn't want anything to go wrong. This girl here was always prepared. Well, not always...

 

"OOF. YAH! Watch where you're going!" A deep voice bellowed, causing Ji-eun's notes to fall to the ground.

She bent down to pick them up, gathered them together in her arms and bowed, "sorry. I'm really sorry." She muttered repeatedly. When she looked up her eyes widened.

"Good to know. Now move?" Seunghyun said. In her head Ji-eun refused to call him by his nickname 'TOP'. She preferred to call people by their real names, with only one exception - her sister.

"Truly sorry Seunghyun oppa. I'll be on my way." She walked off into her own lesson not realizing how she had made TOP react.

 

Gosh, it's been a while someone called me that. He thought and walked off to his math lesson. There Sunny was preparing her books and neatly put them into one pile. TOP stared curiously, they say that she is sisters with Ji-eun. Yet, what is the resemblance between them? Meh, I don't care. I have my own issues to deal with. The teacher walked in, starting with one of them. TOP thought, glaring at the teacher that dared fail him, making him have afterschool detentions which he clearly didn't deserve. The teacher just wanted TOP to know who was boss. It's obvious that TOP was though.

 

 

►►►►►►►►►

 

 

It was after the math lesson that all had changed for everyone. Sunny was stacking her books back neatly into her bag and carelessly left her pencil case behind. TOP being the seat mate behind her saw that and since he had nothing to eat for lunch decided to follow her and give it to her. Gos

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter