The Interview

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

Known as the biggest issue in K-Pop world, this couple continues their good efforts. They did everything well and their fans love everything about them. Even now, there are many shippers for this couple. They even have to make a name for their pairing’s fans. Yeah, this couple is not just a couple on the tv. They’re a couple for everything they do. The KYUSUNG couple. They’re formed 1 year ago and still being a hot issue for the fans. We interviewed them when they finished their 1st duo on music stage.

Elle : You two look good in those outfits

Kyu Jong : Do you think so ? My baby girl designed it. I know it will gain much attentions...

Jun Hyosung : Haha.. Thankyu..

E: So.. How do you feel after the duo ?

KJ : I feel great .. Finally comeback to music career after hiatus for 5 months..And it’s a great thing to comeback with Hyosung.

JH : I think the same thing with Kyu. I feel happy because  there are many fans of us. I meant .. fans of our pairing .. And yeah .. Triple S and SecretTimes.. It feels good

E : What do you think about each other after 1 year being together ?

KJ : I don’t want to lose her. I’m serious. She is the best thing I can have after my fans of course. She is really nice. Although she has many weird things to do in front of me, but I like it.

JH : Sweet.. Me neither.. I will never leave you.. Hahaha.. Those weird things are fun when I do it with you ! You will never get enough from Kyu Jong oppa.. He is really sweet and romantic. And his smile is a heaven !

E : Wow.. You two look like a real couple.. Or… Are you ?

KJ : I want to.. But I don’t think agencies will allow us.. It’s business..

JH : I want it either.. But yeah .. Making this project is hard enough .. And I don’t want to get hard things just because asking for a permission

E: That’s so bad.. I believe there are many fans who are hoping you two for being a real couple. Okay.. So, Hyosung. Your hair is black again now ?

JH : Yes.. You pay attention on it eh.. Hahaha.. It’s the same like my I Want You Back hair style.. I made it because oppa requested to change the color for our debut. I will change it soon, maybe..

KJ : She looks awesomely beautiful in black

E : Kyu.. You’ve never stopped talking about her! What do you want to do on the future?

KJ : Well.. It’s our interview right ? I think that’s normal. Oh, I still have many projects with Hyosung since our companies are working together for those projects. No one will be perfect expect us. Hahaha.. Just kidding ..

JH : Do you know that Kyu oppa will be back soon on various music stages ? He’s preparing his new album.. Oh, and never forget about his group.. They will be back very soon this year..

KJ : This sweet girl talks too much.. And you make my fans get their surprise earlier!

E: Well.. what about you Hyosung ? Heard that SECRET comeback is getting closer now?

JH ; No, our comeback is still far .. If you think 5 months .. That’s quite long..

KJ : You will get surprised with what they will do in 5 months! You may hope a tour from the girls or a TSE Family tour.. With their trainees support their performing.. That’s possible

JH : Oppa !! Stop making hints

E : Waw ! You two will be really busy this year ?

KJ : Yupz.. That’s great isn’t it ? Back with my fans ! Ohhhh .. And I hope KyuSungie will keep supporting us although if we don’t stand on the same stages !

JH : I miss my fans too .. And working with my members.. And meet many KyuSungie !!

E : We wish you many good things ! Good luck, guys !

KJ+JH : Gomapsumnida.. ^^

Very romantic right ? Talking freely without their managers around.. Taking many chances to spell out their fans’ name.. It’s really good to see a beautiful thing in front of you. And of course, their fans have to prepare for their project plans.

(Elle – June 2012 )