The Tour

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

 The couple went to Japan for a tour. They always cheered at each other loudly because they were excited. They had finished their Korea tour and it was a big hits.

This time, more than 2000 fans would attend the performance. The couple had done the rehearsing, now they went to the make up room, this time they had to separate. “Hyosung-ah, Hwaiting!” “You too oppa!” they talked as they walked to the different ways.

Kyu performed first with his “Yesterday” song. He was full with sweats but Hyosung kept giving her thumbs up from back the stage. The stylist unnie had to calm her down because she kept jumping around, following Kyu’s steps. “Hyosung-a .. Please stop.. We don’t want you to ruin your own make up and have to rebuild it from the beginning right?” She said.

Hyosung only could grin in apologize. When finally Kyu had finished his performance, Hyosung walked to the stage. Waving to the audiences before giving Kyu a handkerchief. The fans screamed wildly while Hyosung helping Kyu to erase his sweats.

“Annyeong, Jun Hyosung imnida.. Wow, tonight is so crowd ! Must probably because our guess artist for the tour eoh?” Hyosung put her sad face. Kyu laughed and rubbed her cheek, “Aniya, they’re here for us.. Aren’t you?” Which was replied with a loud “Yes”.

“So, Hyosung-ah ~ What will you perform for your fans,mine, and of course me, your cute husband?” Kyu made his fans screamed in jealousy together with the male fans from Hyosung. “Auww.. did you hear that ? Haha .. I will perform Starlight Moonlight .. And this time, solo ~ That’s sad, but my members are deal with that.. Oh.. Okay Kyu oppa.. Can you back off now ? I want to make the stage more hot!”

And with that, the music started. Hyosung did a cool solo stage, she was watched by her idol friends and her members. Kyu cheering her from the back stage, just like what she did before.

The music ended, Hyosung bowed to the audience. “Hyo! Here here.. Take this,” Kyu gave her a bottle of mineral water. “Gomawo oppa~” “Yeah.. You have to drink first,dear.. Because we will held an interview here.. And we’ll pick some questions from fans.. They have been censored under our staffs’ eyes !” 2 chairs appeared in a few minutes.

“So.. Who will read it first?” Kyu asked Hyosung. “Me ! Me!” Hyosung grabbed the box and started picking up the papers. “Let me see.. Someone who got seat number 1200 .. It’s her question ‘What did you feel on your first meeting with Kyu Jong oppa? Did you really not knowing him?’” Hyosung blinked a few times after reading it.

“I don’t know what to say.. It will be too embarrassing.. Yes, I didn’t know too much about Kyu Jong at first.. I knew that he has a group called SS501.. SECRET members once did a work together with JungMin oppa, so I knew the group’s name.. But more than that ? I didn’t know. And because Kyu Jong oppa is a nice person, I feel comfortable with him. He takes care of me like he takes care of his sister,” “Very honest,” Kyu clapped his hands after a long silence. Followed by the others

“This time is my turn! It’s 501’s question ‘Oppa, you looked so comfortable when with Hyosung unnie..Do you have a reason behind that? I don’t like a magazine’s vers of your answer about this question’.. Did we get a question about it before hyosung-ah?” “I don’t know.. I think that was an individual one.. If not, I would remember it,” Hyosung spoke out her thought loud.

“Okay.. Let me answer it then.. Hyosung is a really nice girl.. On and back off the stage.. Maybe many people don’t love her because she usually wears something that too show up.. And I kinda of didn’t like it too.. But these days, I just feel that it’s just too ordinary.. I didn’t feel comfortable actually every time I’m with her.. She has an intimidated aura which I can’t ignore, because the aura makes me think to love her more.. I’m scared one day she will know it and laugh on me,” He finished.

“Aniya.. I won’t,” Hyosung replied as she gave a kiss on his cheek. He blushed right after. “Let’s continue the questions,”

The day passed well…..