The Birthday Cake Surprise

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

Hyosung looked away to her ‘husband’. Kyu was sleeping soundly next to her,  he came late to home due to busy schedules.  “Kyungie oppa..” Hyosung said in a low tone. No move.

She nodded excitedly and got up from the bed. “Girls, you will come right? I will be very angry to three of you if you won’t,” Hyosung talked to someone on the phone. “….” “Okay.. I will wait for you.. Come hurry!!” She ended it.

Because it was a show, she had to tell what was happening toward the viewers. So, she took a few steps closer to the camera and began with, “You must be very curious with what I’ve said before to my girls.. You’ve known how worse my experience in cooking foods right ? And I believe, my baking talents are dead too~ So, I asked the girls to come and help me with Kyu oppa’s birthday cake.. I can’t go out to buy him any gifts.. That’s so sad..”

Someone knocked the door and Hyosung ran to open the door. The SECRET members appeared one by one.. “Oh!! Why is he here?” Hyosung pointed to a young age boy with blonde hair. “Noona… You make me sad.. Am I forbidden to be here?” he whined in his cute voice.

“It was just a joke.. Come here,” Sunhwa said as she hugged the boy and facing Hyosung. “Okay, explain me why you bringing B.A.P’s magnae along ?” “Because the noonas told me that you’re needing some helps with cakes.. I can help you know~” Zelo replied excitedly.

“Is this a right decision ?” Hyosung asked Zinger. “Why not?” “Young Guk will kill Hyosung unnie  if his magnae got hurt or something.. Don’t forget our CEO and manager..” JiEun explained to Zinger.

“Well.. That won’t be real.. He’s great ~ Let’s start,” Sunhwa said. “Please don’t be noisy eoh? Kyu oppa is sleeping now..” Hyosung told them in whisper. “Oh.. Look who is finally being so care to a guy!” JiEun exclaimed.

Hyosung gave a light slap to her before starting the process.

2 hours passed and the cake was ready. “Unnie.. We will go now eoh? Good luck!” Zinger finally spoke up. “Good luck noona!! I know you can do it,” Zelo said along. Hyosung smiled and waved to them.

She walked slowly to their room, peeked for awhile if Kyu had already woken up. She felt thankful because Kyu was still laying on the bed. “Hyosung-ah..” Kyu talked in his sleep,  wanting Hyosung to get closer to him. Hyosung jumped a little in her position. “Come here please..” Kyu said again.

Realized that Kyu must’ve waken up already, she went closer to him. Kyu patted the bed, asked Hyosung to sit beside him,  “Do you know that I was smelling something good in my dream?” Kyu scoffed. “Really?” Hyosung pretended not knowing anything.

“I’m hungry… Let’s eat..” Hyosung said, tried to pull Kyu arms. “Who will cook?” Kyu kept asking the question although he knew the answer already. “You, oppa..”

When they entered the kitchen, Kyu gasped when saw the birthday cake. “How does it look?” Hyosung giggled beside him. “It looks delicious.. Did you make it ? By your self?” Kyu asked excitedly. Hyosung blushed hard, shy because she didn’t work on it alone. “No.. My girls and Zelo helped me..” She said slowly. Feeling really sad.

“Ouw.. That’s not a big problem.. Let’s just eat this..” Kyu cheered her up. He knew how hard was it for Hyosung to make the cake.

“You don’t feel awkward or something?” Hyosung looked up on him. “No.. Why should I ? I’m happy enough because you still remember my birthday even after 1 year..” Kyu laughed.

A smile formed on Hyosung’s lips. “Let’s blow the candles oppa..” “Yup yup..” Kyu ran excitedly to in front of the cake. “Don’t forget your wishes! 1..2…3…” And with that, the cake was blown up by Kyu.

“You know what ? It’s not the cake which makes my birthday special.. But it’s you who makes it more special..” Kyu whispered and hugged Hyosung tightly.