The Show Had To End

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

It was the last day for the couple to record their current activities together. They regretted the moment because they couldn’t be in the same place for the first date plan. They had to do a webcam during the first plan and it didn’t turn well.

So the staff gave them more space of time and finally they could catch it. Hyosung came to Kyu’s office as soon as she finished her recording. “Oppa! Sorry I couldn’t attend! I have to run to here,” Hyosung pulled air for her lungs.

“It’s okay.. Have a seat first, you look so tired.. We can plan everything after this,” Kyu smiled,pulled Hyosung to sit on his lap. “Oppa.. you’re smelly !!” Hyosung pushed his chest backward.

“Really?” Kyu Jong giggled, he wrapped his arms around Hyosung’s waist, lost their distant. “I think that you’ll love my smell.. Is this good,” “Your warm body makes me feel good,oppa,” Hyosung shyly said as she let her self being hugged.

“What do you want to do today?” Kyu put his chin on her shoulder. “Playing around your office?” “That’s not a good advice.. Do you have something else to do ?” “What about … go to an amusement park?” “No,” “WAEEEEE??” Hyosung let out her full power of aegyo.

“Because today, I only want to be with you. Just you,” Kyu gave her a light peck on her lips. “Then.. Will we just sit here and talk?” Hyosung pouted, didn’t like the idea.

“What about…. Buying a gown and maybe dressing like a bride for one day?” Kyu acted like he didn’t care at all. “Jeongmalyo?! I want it ..Please oppa?” Hyosung hugged Kyu. “Okay, I will take a bath first,wait here. Ara?” “Ndeee,” Hyosung jumped happily.

After Kyu finishing his business, he dragged Hyosung to his favorite boutique. “Here, You and I will try wedding clothes..And you can pick a random gown for our next destination,” Kyu pushed Hyosung to the counter.

“Good afternoon, Mr.Kyu Jong. What can I help you ?” The manager was the one who greeted them. “Ne,Good Afternoon. I want this beautiful agasshi tries your bride dress ? Can she ? I want to tries your tux too.. Let’s say that we will rent it, can we ? And then.. Please lead her to the gown section.. I want her to pick a glamorous and polite but y one,” Kyu explained until the details due to his big desire for pleasing Hyosung on their last date for the show.

“You talk much today. Yes, I will rent it to both of you and yes, I will bring this beautiful lady to the back first before trying her bride dress,” “You don’t need to give her a very long bride dress,” Kyu added. Hyosung did pay attention on their conversation and only could smile.

She followed the manager to the back of the store. She was awed by the decoration and shelves of gowns and mini dresses in the room. “This shelf will fulfill Mr. Kyu’s desire.. Please pick one that you really like,” The manager finally stopped at a huge shelf which was full with beautiful and elegant gowns. Hyosung had to blink a few times before picked one with the line motifs.

“You have a good sense of fashion,eoh?” The manager once again said as she brought the gown out of the room. Hyosung met again with Kyu who was talking with one of the staff. “You’ve met with a person that will do your bridal things. I will leave you now, I will take care this gown,” The manager left them to discuss their desires about the bridal clothes they wanted.

“I think that we have a pair of clothes which we’ve been talking all this time. Come, follow me,” The staff said as he walked to the shop’s corner. “People who ordered it had to cancel their order since they said that this clothes didn’t match their image. We tried to sell it but always failed because although people love it but they always have something that keep them away from those,” He explained as the couple started touching the clothes. “Oppa, can’t we buy it instead? I will pay it,” “Don’t worry, let’s pay it 50 – 50,” Kyu giggled as he looked in satisfaction to the dress in front of him.

“It’s amazing,” He said. They bought it and not rent it. “Where will we go now oppa?” “What about a pra-wedding photo shoot? Then a dinner?” Kyu said. Hyosung jumped in shock when Kyu told him the plan.“Jeongmal? You really will do it for me?” “Why not? For my beautiful bride,” Kyu Jong whispered.

They did like what they had planned. Everything went smoothly, except the part when their group members joined their dinner and made a crowded at the table that they had reserved.

“Hyosung ah.. How was today?” They walked to their house. “It was really fun,” Hyosung said. Her words was shaking as she started crying. “Uljima baby,” Kyu said, he patted her back and whispered sweet things to her. “Oppa.. Don’t you want to cry for this moment?” Hyosung raised her hands to Kyu Jong’s cheeks. “Why do I have to ? Don’t I have to smile?” “ Maybe because you’re sad to separate with me?” Hyosung’s smile formed between her sobbed voice and tears.

Kyu Frowned. “I always miss you.. Although we can’t meet often like what we did in this show, we will find out a way to meet again, arasseo?” Kyu ruffled Hyosung’s hair as they walked in to their house. “Can we wear our bridal clothes as we saying goodbye to the show’s fans?” Kyu offered as he knew how much Hyosung loved the dress.

“I will change ! You too oppa,” Hyosung ran to their room and changed, she put make up on her face and more. Just like preparing her real wedding. When they finally finished, they stood up in front of the cameras and crews. The crews was amazed by their looks and how match they were.

“Thank you so much for watching the show.. It has been 18 months since that time, I’m so happy because our fans keep supporting us in every situation. I feel secure with you all surround us, I feel warm because your scream,” Hyosung said. “I feel thankful for the crew because they took Hyosung as my partner. I can’t imagine how the show will be if my partner wasn’t her. It’s all about luckiness. Thank you for standing beside of use all this time..You may wish that we will become real soon,” Kyu said which followed by a blushed Hyosung.

“That’s all after the 18 months … Thank you for watching our KyuSung’s moments variety show!” They said in unison.

***

After the show:

“Hyosung-ah, let’s be official couple,” “Oppa…Are you sure? We just finished our show 10minutes ago!” “Nothing’s wrong.. You look like my wife too with that dress.. Will you accept my offer?” Kyu shrugged and put his fingers under Hyosung’s chin. “Why not?” She smiled.

 

 

ThanKYU for all of my subscribers, and readers, and whoever went through this fanfic.. Although by mistaken or wrong opinion about the cast.. I'm truthfully thankful.. I really love this story because I prepare many things for this story.. Like what you've seen, I even prepared the posters and different images for every chapters. That shows how much I put attention on this story.. I'm sad this story not ended like what I wanted.. I've passed the deadline too.. Kyu Jong's birthday has passed .. TT___TT I dedicated the last chapter for him.. This is my little gift for him.. I wish for all of his luck in this age.. I wish he can meet with Hyosung just like in this story.. Something about two of your main bias to  be in a show together is great !