Their Variety Show

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

--- Their members were appearing together ---

When the door was knocked, Hyosung ran to the door. She left Kyu with the foods that they would cook. Kyu whined, Hyosung aways took any chance to leave him and the kitchen stuffs. Being angry for that opinion, he left the kitchen and went to the living room.

Hyosung freeze when opened the door. There were 3 boys, her girls, and an unknown girl  waiting the door to be opened wider. “Unnie.. Can’t we go in?” Sunhwa folded her arms. “It’s cold, unnie,” Zinger added.

“Dongsaeng-ah… We don’t have enough space here…” The girl with big eyes, chubby cheeks and red lips moved forward. “Yah! Open the door !!!” Someone who was taller than Sunhwa and every body else shouted.

“Hyosung-ah.. Why are you standing there?” Kyu walked to her and opened the door wider. He surprised with what he was seeing. “Hyung???? Dongsaeng????”  “KYU JONG-IE!!” Someone who Hyosung recognized by Kim Hyun Joong hugged her “husband”. While, someone with the most white skin looked over his hyung and shook his head.

“Actually… Weren’t you all wrong when pointed me as the magnae ? I could be the leader if he always acted like that,” He pointed toward Hyun Joong and got a hit from the tallest man. “You always whining!” SECRET girls didn’t stay for any longer. They went in, grabbed Hyun Joong’s shoulder and pulled him to the living room. Kyu felt thankful because their living room was big enough for those people.

“Stop it you two! Now, come in!” The girl tore them apart. The tallest boy and white cute boy were almost fighting. “Hyunggggg .. don’t disturb our fight..” The cute one begged to the girl.

“Hyung?” Hyosung made all of them looking at her. “Yeah.. I think these stupid boys pointing out to me, Hyosung-ie,” The girl smiled again. “Why hyung ? Why not noona?” She asked blankly. Kyu was on his way to Hyosung’s direction when heard the question. He laughed so hard, the two boys followed him and almost fell down on the floor.

“Hyosung-ie.. I’m not a girl.. I’m a boy.. My name is YoungSaeng,” He gave a sad face while nodding to her. “Err…” “He is right, Hyosung-ah… She.. I meant He.. He is a boy.. He’s my hyung in SS501. And my labelmate too…” Kyu coughed a few times, he hugged Hyosung tightly.

“I will kill you soon, Kyu,” the girl (boy)  murmured. “Hey.. JungMin-ie… Magnae…Come in.. Or you will stay out there ?” Kyu stayed behind Hyosung and peeked over her shoulders. “Sorry hyung! Oh btw .. Your wife is beautiful,” Hyung Jun said, leaving JungMin behind. “Hyung.. You have to be a match maker between me and their rapper.. She is good!!” JungMin following HyungJun who was walking to the living room.

“Your members are unique…” “And your members not?” Kyu said. “Well… I think it’s only us who are being ‘normal’ between them,” Hyosung replied.

“Hey..You two..” Young Saeng waved his hands to them, tried to get their attentions. “What is it hyung?” They walked to where YoungSaeng was. “These foods… You two will cook for us right?” He teased them. Hyosung’s face turned to be pale. She forgot that.

“YES..We will.. Now please excuse us to cook these,hyung..” Kyu grabbed the chance. Hyosung pinched his arm but he remained silent and it made Hyosung angry. When YoungSaeng went and told the other members about them, Kyu faced Hyosung and cupped her face. “Don’t be angry okay? Let’s work together.. Ok? Please?” He even begged to Hyosung, just to make her normal face back.

“You know that I can’t cook well…” Hyosung murmured. “And that’s why I’m here.. You will help me not the opposite..It will be all right,” He calmed her and started grabbing some ingredients.

She looked him and nodded. They shared many skinships during the cooking time. Their members peeked them and cheering for them. It was great.

When they brought the foods to the dinning table, their members were talking to each other about random things. But suddenly a load voice could be heard from YoungSaeng and JiEun, the main vocalists, “No! He was at that..” YoungSaeng shook his knife in front of JiEun and JiEun waved her spoon in front of YoungSaeng’s face. “He was y on that scene!”

“Kyu was y when he just wore singlet!” YoungSaeng drank his water and on the other side, Kyu almost spat his drink. It made him choked, Hyosung tried her best to make him better.

“Wha---uhuk—What are you talking about?” Hyun Joong choked either with YS’ words. “We’re talking about Kyu Jong musical.. Goong musical..” JiEun replied him. “You guys made me shock!” Hyung Jun widened his eyes. “Oh guys.. Come on.. It wasn’t his best acting at all in the musical,” JungMin said lazily.

“Jeongmalyo,oppa?” Zinger put her spoons, felt curious with the topic. “Yeah.. It wasn’t the best acting he had done in it..” “Then what’s the best scene he ever did in the musical?” YoungSaeng asked him back.

“JungMin-ie.. Are you talking about…?” Hyun Joong looked over him. “I’m talking about the kiss scene,” JungMin said. “Ah!! It was really hot you know.. I checked some fansites and they were cheering up for that,” Hyung Joon said. “Whoaa? Seriously? How much of hotness was it?” Sunhwa joined the conversation. They didn’t know that Kyu Jong and Hyosung was in an awkward atmosphere.

“He cupped the girl’s face like this,” YoungSaeng acted like he was cupping someone’s face. “Then he kissed her. I forgot for how many seconds.. But I’m sure it was long enough,” YoungSaeng said. The picture of Kyu’s kissing scene appeared on the tv. Kyu and Hyosung’s faces were captured too.

Hyosung didn’t look happy while Kyu was blushing hard and chuckled a bit. Immediately, Hyosung stood up and went to their room. Kyu realized it, “Stop it you all.. Don’t talk about the kissing scene anymore,” he warned them. “What happened?” “Where’s unnie?” “Why does he stop us?” Hyosung could hear it from their room. She chuckled a bit, her heart was hurt.

Professionalism ? She knew about it. She shouldn’t do it, being angry to Kyu. But her heart was really hurt and she wanted to cry so badly. She knew about the scene. Really knew it.. When she heard it for the first time, she was shock. But then, Kyu talked about that to her. He talked about it, off air.. He was being worried about her pale face and quietness.

*I’m the director READERS XDDDD so I know what happened.. ok?*

But, hearing about that again, made her fainted. The door was opened slowly and Kyu’s figure was walking into the room. Hyosung looked to the other side, she didn’t want Kyu looking at her tears. Kyu sat on the middle of the bed.

“Are you crying dear?” He tapped her shoulders slowly. He knew how hurt she was, really knew it. “…” She didn’t answer him, so he turned her body over him. “Oppa…Don’t…” She said. But Kyu didn’t want to hear it. He cupped her face and kissed her. When he pulled him self, Kyu looking to her. “Darling, I love you.. You know it right? We have talked about this since the 1st time you heard about it. They were just talking ok? You know that I don’t have any feeling for the girl..Please..don’t cry.. It hurts me to see you like this,” He rubbed her cheeks with his palm.

“Sorry oppa.. I was so sensitive,” Hyosung leaned herself on Kyu’s chest. “It’s okay.. It’s normal.. I’m sorry because I’ve been your reason to cry ..” He hugged her tighter. Hyosung smiled weakly while Kyu kissing her top head continuously.

“JungMin-ie.. It was your fault to make Hyosung cries..” SS501 members shot a glare to JungMin. “You make our unnie cries!” The SECRET members walking to his direction. “What?!” JungMin looked at them puzzled. “You will get a punishment now hyung,” Hyung Joon laughed evily as all of them started hitting him and poked him.