Their comments ?

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

Kyu and Hyosung couldn’t shoot their show in the same place. Instead of being in the same building in the same country, they were being in different buildings in different countries. Hyosung was in Japan while Kyu was in Korea. Although so, they kept doing a webcam for the show.

“Oppa, how are you?” Hyosung waved, her smile flashed. “Fine.. What about you? How is your tour?” Kyu bit his lips. Hyosung changed to her bubbly personality as soon as Kyu talked about her tour. “THAT’S SUPER GREAT!! Fans always be there! I feel so happy and thankful because they came to watch us.. I feel like they always accompany us.. What about you oppa? Heard that you spent valentine with your fans ?” “Yeah.. It was great enough.. Keke, I want you to be with me instead.. You have to work hard!” Kyu clenched his palm to a fist and did the fighting act.

“I miss you so much oppa.. It’s not fun without you,” Hyosung pouted, shook her head in a cute way. “I do miss you too! Ppali finish the tour and go home, I will give you a bear hug,” Kyu put his aegyo.

“Did you just do your aegyo? Omoooo.. I wish that I was there so I was able to pinch you,” Hyosung giggled. “I will be glad to accept your pinch on my cheeks,” He laughed softly.

For a while, the screen was full with their shy laughed. When they had stopped, Kyu picked out something from under the table. “Oppa?” Hyosung looked at her laptop screen in confusion. “Wait,Hyosung-ah,” He finally got what he wanted to pick up.

“What’s that oppa?” Hyosung widened her eyes in amazement. Kyu picked up a big box which was full with things. “This? It’s my place to save our things! I even always buy magazines where we’re in,” He chuckled at his own words.

“I don’t know that you like to do it too!” Hyosung said loud. “You do this too?” kyu asked with his sparkling eyes. “Yessss.. I do that too! My members always scold me about that , but I don’t care,” She flipped her hair impatiently.

“Your members are so cruel to us,” Kyu sighed. “Yups!! Anyway oppa, what did you want to show to me?” “Thissss,” Kyu pulled out a magazine, they were the cover for the magazine.

“WAAAAA… Our edition has been out?!” Hyosung accidentally jumped out from her chair and her palm hit the desk with a very loud voice. Kyu jerked a bit because shocked by her reaction. “Hyosung unnnniiiieeee, Don’t be noisy!!” Zinger shouted.

“Calm down, baby-ah~” Kyu gave a sign for her to back sit down. “Sorry,” Hyosung blushed. “I’m just too excited about our current news in front of the medias,” She explained as she rubbed her own cheek.

“Are your blushing there? So cute.. Keke.. I have the same problem too.. Sometimes, YoungSaeng hyung will smack me when I did a very attractive things. I would like to dance and sing out loud when see our face on magazines’ covers,”

“Oppa, Don’t you think that you look too manly there? You even have a mustache,” Hysoung focused her eyes on the magazine’s cover. “Jeongmalyo ? Do you think that I’m manly?” Kyu touched his chin. “I will replace you touching your chin if I was there,” Hyosung once again whined.

“You sound like a ert there, baby hyo~” Kyu grinned. “Do I ? Omg !” “Haha.. Don’t ever think about it again. Let’s discuss what was missing in this cover,magazine,and the pix!” Kyu flipped the pages to their special pages.

“As always, Kyu Jong the workaholic,” Hyosung said. “Oh come on.. Are you not ? Here here.. Look at this,” Kyu oversized their picture to Hyosung. “I love your outfits here,” Kyu commented.

“Yeah.. you have said that to me back then..” “When?” “We were doing the interview when you accidentally spoke out bout that to the reporter.. And then you joked about taking me to a date after the interview,” Hyo explained patiently.

“You’re revealing our NG shoots,” Kyu pointed out. “Why not? Hahaha.. Many of funny things happened,” “You remembered the hyung’s expression after what I said?” “It was epic! He was dumbfounded and kept asking us If you was serious after the interview,” Hyosung smiled.

“Then because of him, people in the studio started talking about us and kept poking us to get another “No” ..” They did a flashback and laughed uncontrollably.

“We’re the right team for those kinds of jobs,” They shed their fake tears and tossed their hands to the webcam.