The Sweet Moments In Memorial

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

The couple was taking a flashback during their first days in the show. Their first time met, when Kyu was told to find an idol who was performing in MuBank, and right at that time, SECRET was the idol who was performing their song on the stage.

It felt awkward for both of them as they didn’t know each other and never really knew their identities. Hyosung never knew Kyu Jong and so did Kyu Jong. That was an embarrassed memory in Hyosung’s head. She was so embarrassed after knowing that the boy in front of her is her sunbae. She felt shy because she didn’t greet him politely.

While for Kyu Jong, it was a bad memory too. Because he wasn’t known by his own junior in music industry although his group has a big name in the industry.

“Oppa, do you remember the time when you laughed slowly and then spelled out your group’s name?” Hyosung didn’t turn her head from the screen. Their first days videos were given to them because they had promised something special to their fans.

“You froze..I still remembered it.. I hope your froze face was recorded, it was so cool,” Kyu Jong stucked out his tongue when Hyosung hit his arms. And when they stopped hitting each other, Hyosung’s frozen face was shown.

They both hang their mouth open and laughed till they could tears at their eyes. “My wish becomes true!!” Kyu couldn’t stop laughing.

“Ssshh,oppa… It was when you still being featured in Goong Musical!” Hyosung clapped her hands. “Oh! This one when you accidentally made a statement that we were dating right?” “No, babo oppa.. This one was the night when we had to announce our duo projects as a group and couple,” “Oh.. I was still able to smile although had to announce a bad news,” “YAH!! YOU didn’t announce it because you was busy and collapsed between your schedules, it was only me who announced it!”

“Hem.. Really?” Kyu gave her his playful face. “Yeah.. You forgot everything and I had to do an interview by myself.. Thanks to the reporter, he understood me,” Hyosung pouted. “Are you angry just by memorize it?” “Of course! If you was me, you would feel how worse it was for me,” Hyosung turned her face away. “What? Ouch.. Baby Hyo~ Don’t be mad please?” “No,” “What about a kiss? Will it pay it?” “….” Hyosung slowly turned her face.

“Ah.. I know that the kiss offer will do in everything,” Kyu chuckled as he gave her a long kiss.

“Oppa.. Stop..” “Waaee?” Kyu whined. “I want to watch it again,” This time, the moment when they finally got permission from their fans to be a duo popped out. They got many prizes and they signed many of their album packages.

Yes, their album was released first, so their fans could take a sample of their music. And unbelievably, they liked it. “I love that moment.. Forever.. After our hard time, they finally let us be like this,” Hyosung shed her tears. Kyu hugged her, rubbed her arms to comfort her. “It’s okay.. They always understand us..They have tried their best to be people with big hearts,”

“Don’t you know to be someone like that, is hard?” “I know it , baby Hyo~ That’s why I’m proud to our fans.. SecretTime and Triple S,” “Ah.. I want to cry again.. I still could remember our bad days before that day.. The day when we held our fans’ gifts again..”Hyosung sobbed. Kyu’s eyes were covered with tears.

“It’s okay.. Just let’s continue it,” He rubbed Hyo’s cheek. And then, the laughed in the video faded away. Replaced by a video when they were doing their first time broadcasting in a radio as a couple duo.

“Our first time went to a radio right?” Hyosung adjusted her position in Kyu’s embrace. “Yeah.. Feel like the moment still lives,” Kyu muttered. “Because the moment will be a memory and that’s an important moment,”

“The time when our fans finally send us some words.. Haha..” “They did cold things to us didn’t they?” Hyosung chuckled. “But after the gifts accident, they slowly understand us more,”

“Because they’re cool,” “Just like us,” They stared at each other for a while before burst into laughter. Their image was perfect as a warm couple. Even when in the fact, they’re idols who can’t date freely.