The 1st Outdoor Lunch

KYU(Jong)(Hyo)SUNG'S SWEET MOMENTS -- FOREVER LOVE

 

“Omo,oppa!!” Hyosung gasped, in front of her, Kyu Jong was preparing their lunch. He smirked, “Isn’t it nice? Sea.. The lunch.. Our holiday?” He walked closer to her. “Oppa… You’re so nice!! I think the foods are delicious,” Hyosung her lips.

“I have a rule here, for the lunch. If you don’t want to follow it, you won’t taste my cooking results. And, for your info, my cooking is really tasty,” He warned her while directing her to the seat. “What is the rule,oppa?” Hyosung looked up to Kyu Jong who leaned his body down to Hyosung. “You have to kiss me for each cooking and before eating and after eating. How is it?” He smiled again, full of confidence.

“….” Hyosung kept looking at his eyes. “Oppa…” She gave him her puppy eyes, begging like a cute kitten. “No. I won’t be affected by your cute puppy face,” Kyu stated and stole a kiss from her.

“Yah! That’s not fair,” She whined. “Well… The options are only 2.. You kiss me or you don’t eat anything for lunch,” Hyosung pouted. “That’s the before eating kiss. You can choose one cooking and I won’t kiss you,” He sat gently on his own chair. He was sitting beside Hyo, looking for any chances to kiss her.

 “Don’t you dare to watch my lips. I will hit you soon, for sure,” She said without looking at him. She was thinking which food will be perfect for the opening. “What’s wrong with that? Here..Taste this one..My members love it so much,” He took a plate and put some spoons of the food on Hyosung’s plate.

“Do you want rice too, Hyosung-ah?” “No,oppa.. I want to taste all of them. I don’t want to be full before able to taste all of these!” “Okay okay.. Now, you better eat that,” Hyosung nodded.

She gave a nice score for her oppa’s cooking. “It’s delicious. No wonder s love it,” She thought. “See? I bet you’re jealous over there, ThanKYU and Pretties and SecretTimes.. Because it is DELICIOUS!” She showed up the food in front of the camera. Promoting and making jealousy over their fans for the foods.

“You’re a good advertisement  maker..” Kyu whispered. Loud enough for the viewer to hear it. “And you’re a good chef,” She smiled. They looked at each other’s eyes and shared a sweet kiss.

Okay.. CUT! An under 13 is not supposed to see this or read a very long kiss session.

“Continue your eat,” he said in a confused tone. “Uhm.. Oh .. Yes, foods..” She mumbled. “Oppa.. You will be a great father and a great husband for your wife!” “You are my wife, baby Hyo,” She blushed hard because the “wife” word.

“You have to finish the food, I want to kiss you for the next food,”Kyu said.  Hyosung laughed. It made a smile on Kyu’s face formed. Only seeing her laugh, it was enough for him.

Hyosung finished the food and took another cooking. Of course, with a kiss from Kyu between each foods she took.