Chapter-2

My Only Love

Jessica's POV

Class is over and I was waiting for Soojung with Tiff, Tae and Soo so that we can go meet the guys together.

I saw Soojung coming out of her class with a girl whom I assume was her new friend. They came toward us.

"Unnie, how long have you been waiting?" 

"Not that long" I replied. "Soojung-ah these are my friends, Tiffany, Taeyeon and Sooyoung. They are also in the club I told you about."

"Oh...hi sunbaenims. I'm Krystal or Soojung." 

"Aw...so cute!! Just call us unnie...we prefer unnie than sunbaenims." 

"Okay unnie." Said Krystal with a shy smile.

"Oh unnie dul, this is my friend Sulli." Krystal introduced her friend.

"Anneyonghaseyo" Sulli wished us with a bow. "Its nice to meet you"

Its amazing how in Korea the juniors respect their seniors a lot unlike in L.A. 

"I should get going though" said Sulli. "Bye...have nice day."

We have reached the studio where we are supposed to meet. It has a dim light and kinda small. Inside...there were a few microphones, 4 guitars, a keyboard, a violin, a drum set. Its amazing how these people managed to buy all these with just the pay from their part time jobs. I suddenly felt pressured seeing the place. Being part of the club would mean I have to contribute something too. Will I be able to do it like them??

My thought got interrupted by the sounds of guys coming in. I predicted it'd be the 5 guys. And there they were coming in one by one. They were all in their school uniforms.

"So I heard we got some new members?" Said one guy who was around 6 ft tall or more. 

"Oh yeah we do" said Tiffany. "They are our friends..Jessica and Krystal"

We introduced ourselves to the guys.

"Hey why do you look so nervous?" Said one guy. "Don't be. We'll be like a family here. We'll have lots of fun together. I'm Jung Yunho by the way."

Jung Yunho...Sooyoung's bf. They were right. He's tall...manly...hot...and look like such a gentleman.

Then they start introducing themselves one by one.

Park Yoochun...he seemed so friendly, full of smiles. He had a spectacle. Is that really cause his eyes are bad or just for fashion? Fashion is what I guess.

Kim Junsu...just as they explained before, he's too cute. Everything about him reminds me of a child. Like a pure innocent child.

Shim Changmin...he's...well...tall. He has this big eyes that gets mismatched when he smiles. Its pretty cute. Yeah a tall and a cute guy.

Kim Jaejoong...he has this mysterious feeling around him. His sharp eyes makes him so attractive. And his deep voice. Just at that moment I wanted to hear him sing.

Jaejoong's POV

Inside the studio,though the light is dim as it has always been, somehow today I feel like it is not as dim with the new members around.

The new members introduced themselves to us. They seemed nervous. But Yunho managed to calm them down. As expected of him. He always knows how to manage things.

Jessica Jung...is what she introduced herself as. Even in that school uniform, she looked so elegant with her golden hair falling down. I wanted to get to know her more.

"So why don't we hear Jessica and Krystal sing or play any instrument?" I suggested curious to know their talents.

"Oh we'll sing if that's okay with you all." She said.

Everyone started clapping and wooing encouraging them.

Then there it was her voice...It was unique, pretty and addictive. Everyone kept quiet as she started off the song and the studio was filled with just her voice.

I could see everyone getting immersed.

Then there's Krystal starting the second verse of the song. No doubt, they're sisters. Even their voices seemed so alike.

I was too immersed in their song that I didn't even realise when it was over. 

Jessica's POV

So Jaejoong asked me and Krystal to sing. So we sang "Big girls don't cry" by Fergie. We love singing that song together.

I could hear all the clapping and cheerings as I was about to sing. Then as I started everything went so quiet.

I could see everyone staring at us. No one said a word during the singing.

Even when I finished the song, everyone kept quiet with the same shock expressions on their faces. I was hoping one of them to break the ice but no one did for so long. I stood there with Soojung confused whether they like our singing or not. Was it that bad? I thought.

Then out of nowhere Tiffany just came running towards us and threw her arms around me and Krystal.

"You guys!" She screamed. "You're great! I did a great job asking to guys to join in."

"Really?" 

"Hey guys, what do you think?" She asked the others.

Everyone gave us a thumbs up and said they all enjoyed it and it was great. Except one person. Jaejoong was still there still not awakened from whatever he's thinking right now.

I was curious to know what he thinks. Does he think it was a bad performance?

As though Tiffany could read what I was thinking, she asked "Jaejoong oppa, hello? What do you think?"

Jaejoong's POV 

I was still drown in Jessica's voice that I didn't know the song was over until I heard Tiffany voice.

"What did you say?" I asked Tiffany again since I didn't really hear her the first time.

"The song? Jessica and Krystal? How are they?" 

Then I saw Jessica looking at me with those curious hopeful eyes wanting me to say something nice.

"It was good...really good...their voices are alike but different too. I'm glad you aksed them to join us Fany." I said. I could see Tiffany beaming with those eyes as though she did something really great. And I gotta admit...she really did. 

"Oh at least you were listening. I thought you weren't since you were kinda spacing out." Said Changmim.

"Their song was too beautiful that it made me space out...fine?" I remarked.

"Thank you for your compliments." Jessica said with a shy smile. 

She was beautiful like a goddess. I could feel myself falling for her little by little. Right at that moment I could have written many different songs about her. 

"Let's end it here for today." Yoochun announced. "We have dates to go to." 

The three couples were full of smiles and excitements as they exited the studio to go on their dates.

I envied them everytime they left me and Changmin as they go enjoy their dates. But today, I was not. I was actually glad that they left. I felt like I could spend some time alone with Jessica. 

Then I remembered. Changmin is still here and so is Krystal. But when I turned, I was glad to see Changmin and Krystal already enjoying each other's company, I suppose.

"Hyung, their house is on our way home. We should walk them home. Its kinda getting late too." Changmin suggested.

I was more than glad that Changmin suggested that cause I was actually planning on walking them home even if our way home was different. 

Jessica's POV

Its actually getting dark now and Jaejoong and Changmin are walking us home. 

Changmin and Krystal are walking in front of us and they were already getting so friendly. They were laughing and joking around like they have known each other for so long. I was actually surprised to see this side of Krystal but I was also glad she is enjoying the day.

But on the other side, me and Jaejoong didn't speak a word. It was getting so awkward. I felt like I needed to say something or else the way home would feel much much longer than it actually is and I can't stand the awkwardness.

"Jaejoong oppa." I started speaking.

"Yes?"

"Thanks for walking us home." I couldn't think of anything else to say. I was hoping he would start some conversations.

"No its fine...its on our way home anyway."he said.

"Sica...what's your dream?" He asked suddenly.

"My dream?"

"Yes...like what do you want to do after high school?"

"I was actually thinking of going to a fashion designing school aftet this."

"Oh...that sounds nice." He said.

"What about you,oppa?" I was getting more and more curious about this guy now. I wanted to know what lies behind that cold mysterious face of his.

"I'll go to a medical school." Was his answer.

For a moment I just stood there. Wow...this guy is full of surprises.

"What's wrong?" He asked as I was being silent after his reply. 

"Oh...nothing." breaking myself from my own thought. "It's just...I never imagined your dream would be to become a doctor."

"What do you think my dream will be then?" He asked me with a smile on his face that made his cold face turn warm and attractive.

"I don't know" I said confused about what to answer exactly. "I guess maybe something related to music."

"Music is my hobby...its also a part of my life that I cherish and enjoy a lot...i will continue to sing and play and write songs even if I go to medical school. This is what relieves me from stress." He explained.

"You write songs too?" I blurted out exposing how surprised I was to hear that when I'm not supposed to. I mean, come on, they must write their own songs to perform. Thats how bands are.

But I was quite impressed with this guy. He dreams big. He enjoys life and he's not as cold as he seems and he's totally a pretty boy. No I can't call him handsome cause he's prettier than most girls I've seen.

"Yeah I write songs too. I'll let you listen to one of it next time."

I was excited. I couldn't wait to listen to the song he wrote and his voice. I knew it would sound so good. 

A few more steps and we were standing jn front of our house. 

"Thank you guys for dropping us again." I said.

"No problem. We'll see you at school tomorrow."

"Seeya. Good night"

Jaejoong's POV

I watched Jessica enter into her house and I started missing her already. I wanted to talk to her more.

"Hyung!" Changmin woke me up from my dreamland agaim. 

"You like Sica right?" He asked me out of nowhere.

"Shut up. Stop talking nonsense." I told him as I tried to avoid his questions and start walking ahead of him.

Changmin caught up with me and said, "Hyung, I'll tell you a secret. But after that you have to tell me the truth."

"I don't wanna listen to your secret." I told him. I knew he was trying to blackmail me into telling him that I like Jessica. 

This kid is one evil voldemin as everyone call him. He's not "evil" evil but he has this "mean intelligent" thing going on that no one can fight against. Although he's the youngest among us guys, he knew how to have his way with things. And most of the times, we can't argue cause he's right always time.

"I like Krystal." He said behind me. 

I turned back and saw his serious face that made me want to just roll on the ground and laugh. His face was red from embarrassment. I was actually thinking how he'd be if he actually confessed to the girl. 

"Hyung come on!" He wants me to be serious now. "We're the only ones left with no girlfriends. I know you like Sica too. We gotta help each other now."

"So what are you saying? That we should form an alliance for this?" I asked him.

"Sort of." He shrugged.

"Does that mean if whatever our plan is succeeds we'll be brother in laws?" He was grinning with excitement or whatever he is feeling now.

"Don't get so ahead of yourself, you kid." I told him.

"Come on, hyung." He swung his one arm around my neck. He's too tall and when he does this I feel like a kid instead. "We gotta stay positive." He said.

I wonder what this kid is planning with his smart little brain. I hope its nothing stupid.