Chapter-16

My Only Love

Jaejoong's POV

"Hyung!"
"Jaejoong!"
"Jaejoong oppa!"

Is it my dream or am I really hearing people calling me? 

I tried opening my eyes that still wants to remain shut and rubbed my eyes to see more clearly and got up.

I saw Changmin, Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Tiffany, Sooyoung and Taeyeon standing by my room's door. 

"What are you all doing here?" I asked surprised to see them all at once that too at my house this early in the morning.

"What do you mean what are we doing here?" Sooyoung said and she sounded rather frustrated. "Get your moving and get dressed."

"Why? Do we need to go somewhere?" I askes still clueless about what's going on.

"JESSICA!! She's leaving today. We should go to the airport and send her off." Yes, that's right, Sica...Taeyeon just reminded me about last night.
How could I forget all that?

Everything about last night came back to me piece by piece. I sat on my bed realising I ended things with Sica yesterday. I could not get myself to go to the airport and meet her. If I go, I won't be able to let her go. 

"You guys go. I won't come."

"But why? She might be expecting you." Tiffany almost cried.

"No...we ended things yesterday." I told them.

There was silence for a while. No one said a thing. They just stared at me with worried eyes.

"I'm fine guys. I'll be fine. So you guys go and send her off." I told them trying to change the mood a bit.

"Are you sure?" Yunho asked.

I just nodded my head. I could sense him looking at me for a while.

"Okay then we should go. See ya later Jaejoong." Yunho said and left with the others.

I lied down on my bed. I kept on thinking if I'll regret not going to the airport. Should I just get a glimpse of her from a far? I should at least see her one last time.

I got up from my bed, took my jacket and went towards the airport.

Jessica's POV

I'm already at the airport. I'm about to get in but I could not see even a single friend of mine. I was disappointed but I didn't do anything right either telling them just yesterday. 

"Soojung, I'll miss you so much." I said as I turned to her and hugged her.

"I'll miss you too, unnie. I'll come visit often." She said crying. 

Krystal has been crying since last night. This will be the first time for us to be separated and I know it'll be hard for her as much as it's hard for me to leave her too. Seeing her cry made me cry too.

"Hey! You look so ugly right now." I joked as I wiped off my tears to make her stop crying.

She smiled a bit wiping off her tears.

"Sica!" 

I heard some people calling me.

I turned with hopes and there they were running towards me. I believed they would show up and they did. 

"Hey! You didn't plan on leaving us without seeing us, did you?" Taeyeon smiled and said.

"Taeyeon!" I cried and hugged her. I was so glad she's fine now. She was so mad at me yesterday. 

Tiffany and Sooyoung joined me and Taeyeon for a group hug. 

"I'll miss you so much." Tiffany said with a pout.

"I'll miss you guys too."

"Come visit when you have holidays, ok?" Sooyoung said.

I smiled and nodded.

"It was really nice knowing you, Sica. Come back again." Yunho oppa said.

Everyone was being nice. I'm gonna miss these people so much. 

I wanted to see Jaejoong oppa too. But he's nowhere to be seen. Well..what was I expecting anyway after yesterday?

Jaejoong's POV

I reached the airport and was searching for Sica everywhere when I suddenly spotted Sooyoung. She's so easy to find cause of her height. 

I followed her from afar. She stopped and I saw her. Sica was there standing with everyone. I looked at her from a distance. I couldn't get any closer. My heart was aching too much. I guess I really have to let her go. 

I saw her smiling with everyone. She was looking as gorgeous as ever. And Yes at least everyone is making her smile on her last day here. 

I waited till she went inside and everyone else left too. I'm just there not being able to move anymore. I just stood there blank.

"Oppa!" Someone poked me making me come back from wherever mt mind was.

"Soojung?"

"Oppa what are you doing here? Were you here these whole time? You should have come and met unnie. She would have felt better."

"No...I wouldn't have been able to let her go if I met her." I told her.

"Sigh...you'll miss her right? I'll miss her too."