Taco.

Unexpected

Sooyoung POV

Donghae showed me his iPhone that had a new app, it was a cat that copied our voices in a high pitched tone. Donghae sang, "Sooyoung, Sooyoung-ah, Soo-Soo-Soo-Sooyoung" as the cat copied his voice. It was so funny, the cat sounded like he inhaled a ton of helium! It made me laugh out loud. I took the phone from him and said, "Donghae, anyeong!" that cats voice is so cute! I looked up and Donghae was smiling at me. 

"Am I having too much fun with this?" I laughed and returned him his phone.

"Nope, you just looked cute." he said pinching my cheeks. Ouch that hurt! "I'm going to make that my new ringtone every time you call or text me." he smiled and made the change in his phone. 

Then someone stood in front of us. It was Nichkhun. What is up with him today? He just stood there looking nervous. I am so confused right now, is he trying to befriend us or something? 

He finally said something, "Umm, hi." 

Then Donghae said, "Uhh, hi." 

Nichkhun rolled back and forth on his heels. He stood there for a bout two minutes not saying anything else. 

WOAAH! This conversation is not going anywhere. I wanted to get rid of the awkward atmosphere so I enthusiastically said, "So, what's up?" 

"Ohh nothing, just wanted to talk to you guys, never really talked to you before." he said shyly scratching the back of his head. 

"Ahh, I see." I said nodding my head. I looked over at Donghae, he was looking at Nichkhun up and down. 

"So, what are you guys looking at on your phones?" he said, he's really trying hard to make a conversation here. 

"Oh, Donghae has a new app on his phone, it's pretty funny." I smiled assuring him that there's nothing to be nervous about. I looked over at his group of friends and they all had huge smiles on there faces. What is wrong with them? 

"Yeah, I just downloaded it yesterday. It's funny." Donghae tried to be as friendly as possible but he still had that look on his face that was unsure. He handed Nichkhun his phone. Before I knew it the bell rang signaling for lunch time. I put my things in my bag and stood up. 

"Hey come on I'm hungry!" I always nagged Donghae, he apparently doesn't mind it since all he does is smile. He got up linked arms with me, "Okay, of to the lunch room my lady!" he said with a prince charming type of voice. That was cute. We entered the cafeteria and I got my usual chicken salad wrap and Donghae got the taco kit. I looked at him confused. 

"Why'd you get that? It looks so gross!" I looked at the tray disgustingly. 

"I want to try something new." He innocently said which caused me to giggle. He looked beyond cute when he acts innocent. 

We paid for our food and headed for the math building. We usually eat our lunch in here because we tutor people who have mandatory tutoring if they're not doing well in this class. I know it sounds nerdy! But we do it for extra credit and it looks good for our college transcripts. 

We entered the room, greeted Mrs. Mill, and sat down on our seats. There wasn't that many people in today, only about ten, but the board said there'd be sixteen people. Lunch just began so I think they're still buying their food. Donghae was busy poking his food. 

"I don't think that's edible." I joked making him stick his tounge out at me.

"You never know unless you try." he said mockingly. I looked at his tray, I couldn't tell which one was the red rice and which one was the meat. I waited for him to finish making his taco. I wanted to see his reaction after taking the first bite of that disgusting looking thing, I cant even call it food. He took his first bite and chewed it slowly. It seemed like he was analyzing the taste of it. I heard the door open and footsteps walking in, I guess the other students have arrived, I was too busy watching Donghae to even turn around and look at them. I want to see his reaction! 

"It actually tastes good." He said surprised by the result as well. 

"Really?!" I asked amazed. He nodded his head. That was disappointing, I was waiting for him to spit it all out and gargle all his water down.

"You want to try?" he encouragly asked me. I shook my head no, it still looks nasty. "Come on, it's not as bad as it looks!" I still shook my head no, but his hand with the taco was coming closer to my mouth. I backed up my head as far as it could go but his arm was long and the tip of the taco touched my lips. I gave up and took a bite. 

"So how is it?" he asked looking at me with wide eyes. I chewed and chewed. It wasn't that bad. Add some cheese to it and it would taste like it came from Taco Bell. 

"Not bad." I said still chewing, he brightly smiled at me and put the taco against my mouth again. "Yah, that's your lunch! I have my own." I said playfully. 

"Yeah, but I like feeding you." He charmingly said as he fixed a strand of hair that was apparently out of place. I could feel my face burn up. Aigooo, Donghae why are you being like this?!

A/N: This chapter was based on real events about my life, but sadly different people. Ohh how I wish it was Donghae and Nichkhun lol. But yeah I tutor people in math during lunch with my friend Earl. EXTRA CREDIT! < nerd.