Crush?

Unexpected
                               Chapter 2

Nichkhun looked at them from afar. They look really close to each other. Nichkhun was startled when one of his friends came from behind and surprised him.

“Yah, what are you looking at?” Wooyoung asked seeing Nichkhun completely spacing out.

“Nothing.” He said too quickly which made Wooyoung even more curious.

Wooyoung looked at the direction Nichkhun was staring at and found Sooyoung and Donghae. “Jealous?” he said teasingly.

“Haha, why should I be?” Nichkhun trying to act like he knew nothing of what Wooyoung was talking about.

Wooyoung smirked “I didn’t know you had a thing for Sooyoung. Have you even talked to her before?” Nichkhun looked at Wooyoung with a speechless expression.

“What are you talking about? ‘A thing for Sooyoung’? You’ve lost it man.” Nichkhun looked away and saw more of his friends coming to their direction.

“Dude, I’ve known you long enough to know when you like a girl or not.” Wooyoung said right when the other guys got to their table.

"Nichkhun’s got a crush?” Junho joined in the conversation. “On who?” Taecyeon asked with a big grin on his face showing all of his big white teeth.

"Ohhh, Nichkhun's blushing!" Wooyoung shouted and that caused everyone to break into laughter. 

“What are you guys 10? I don’t have a crush on anyone!” Nichkhun, clearly annoyed stood up and walked to his first class. “Aishh, people don’t know how to min their own business nowadays.” He said under his breath.

Nichkhun's first class was Acting in Front of the Camera, the easiest class of the day. Most of the time all they do is just talk amongst themselves while their teacher, Mr. Gott works on a group of people and directs them what to do for the scene they're working on. Nichkhun finds this class easy since the lines that they need to memorize are only half a page, comparing to his Acting 3 class this was a walk in the park.

There was a noise that came from the door and Nichkhun turned around. He saw Sooyoung's red face walk into the door. A smile spread to his face.