Pre Cal.

Unexpected
                                 Nichkhun's POV

The class is finally over. I headed out the door and started walking to my next class. I noticed Sooyoung and Donghae walking in front of me, I was close enough that I could partially hear their conversation. Then someone jumped on my back. I was so absorbed on listening to their conversation that I almost yelled out loud. I was only Junsu and the rest of the guys. Good thing we all have the same class next period.

Junho clearly saw me staring, "Stop being an ease dropper! You're so nosey."

"Shut up, I'm not even listening to them. Why would I even care about what they're talking about?" I shoved the guys away but they still came back.

"Ohh, you don't care?" Chansung said in a sarcastic way.

I looked over to Sooyoung and Donghae again he plugged her into a side hug. I sighed.

 

The guys held me back and stopped me from walking and made me face their direction, "Did you just sigh?" Wooyoung asked his eyes about to pop out of their sockets. The other guys shook their head, "Ohh man, you've got it bad." Junsu said under his breath, I decided to ignore his comment, and continued walking to our class.

This class I have with Sooyoung and Donghae as usual they sat next to each other. We were the last ones to get into the class. All the guys practically ran to the empty seats leaving with the only one seat left which was next to Sooyoung. Aishhhh, they did this on purpose!

I sat down next to her, she didn't even look at me, she was too busy talking to Donghae.

Pre Calculus was the noisiest class I have since all the guys are here and our teacher Mrs. Mill didn't care much. I looked over at Sooyoung, she was writing down what Mrs. Mill was writing on the board. I remembered the time I started noticing her, it was when I saw her painting in the art room two days ago. I forgot my backpack in the theater, when I was on my way to get it, I heard loud rock music playing, I followed where the music was coming from. I peeked through the door and she was the only one inside the room since it was after school already. She had her hair tied up in a messy bun, her face was in a serious mood nodding her head to the rhythm of the music as she painted on the canvas, and for the first time I realized how beautiful she was. Ever since then she has been in my mind.

 

I was brought back to reality when I heard someone calling my name, "Nichkhun-shi, Nichkhun-shi, are you all right?" it was Sooyoung waving her hands in front of my face. All I could do was nod, "Are you sure? You're really red." she said with concern.

"Yeh, I'm fine, thank you." I wanted to crawl up into a ball. Was I just staring at her the whole time?!

This class was taking longer than I expected, Mrs. Mill let us have free time to do our homework and this meant that the class would go chaos. Everyone separated to their own groups and the guys went straight to my desk once Mrs. Mill sat on her office table.

"Were you even paying attention? You looked like you were day dreaming the whole time!" Junho nagged, while shaking his head in disappointment.

Their attention was taken away from me and went to the loud laughter that came from two seats over. We all watched as Sooyoung and Danghae were laughing at something in their phones.

Wooyoung's head turned my way and he had that creepy smile that meant that he had a plan, these plans are always funny but not when you're part of it.

 

"Nichkhun, why don't you go talk to Sooyoung-shi?" Now all the guys heads turn to me with a smile agreeing to Wooyoung's plan. This can't be good. Before I knew it I was being lifted by Taecyeon and Chansung, they put me back to my feet right in front of Sooyoung and Donghae.

I just stood there, not knowing what to say, I am never like this with girls what's wrong with me?! Taecyeon gave me nudge signaling me to say something. I looked at Sooyoung and Donghae and they just looked at me confused.

I must look really stupid right now! I finally said something, "Umm, hi." Donghae's eyebrows rose, "Uhh hi." he said in return. Sooyoung just sat there awkwardly staring at me. Is it that weird that I'm talking to you? I was beginning to step away when one of the guys just pushed me back. Aishhhh, this is so weird, why am I so nervous?!