Acting In Front Of The Camera

Unexpected

stumbled into her first period class causing a couple people to turn their heads to her direction, which made Sooyoung blush. Acting in Front of the Camera, oddly she likes this class, even though she didn’t attend this school for acting, the only thing that bothered her were the extremely annoying freshmans who dominated this class, there was only about four seniors, two sophomores, and three juniors. Mr. Gott, was one of those teachers that are free spirited and didn’t care much if the class was talking as long as they do what they were told right.

Sooyoung usually sat alone in this class, she isolated herself from the other students because she found this class fascinating, and she wanted to learn more, unlike the ungrateful people who take this class for granted.

Today’s topic was to form a group of four and improvise the words about a rumor spreading as Mr. Gott walks around with a camera. This was the first time that the class did a group work so Sooyoung was in panic since she hasn't really befriended anyone in this class.

“Ok class, pick your groups and meet up outside!” Mr. Gott instructed the class and headed out the door. Sooyoung stood up and looked around the room, it seemed like everyone was already in a group of four. She gave up and slumped back down on her chair.

“Giving up that fast?” She heard someone say. She turned around and realized it was Nichkhun. “I’m a loner in here too, wanna pair up?” he said with much confidence. Sooyoung just nodded her head.

“Okay, now to find two more loners.” Sooyoung chuckled lightly hearing Nichkhun’s remark. They found Salem and Aidan, the only two other seniors in this class and paired up with them and headed outside as instructed. They waited around as Mr. Gott told each group what to do for the scene.

“Ahhh, this is taking forever!” Aidan clearly annoyed, just sat down on the black pavement with her legs crisscross and her hand supporting her head.

“You’re that impatient?” Salem commented as she sat down next to Aidan.

“You know this isn’t that bad, at least we don’t have to memorize ten pages of script like in my Acting Three class.” Nichkhun said sitting down as well.

“Yeah, but don’t you guys think this is weird? They’re basically teaching us how to lie.” Sooyoung said with much curiosity in her voice and she plopped down next to Nichkhun.

“Well, if you think of it that way, then yeah.” Nichkhun said nodding his head.

“So you lie professionally?” Sooyoung turned her head towards Nichkhun awaiting for his answer.

“I guess you can say that.” He said plainly