Chapter 4

Cursed (Chanbaek / Baekyeol) [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The thing I still looked forward to after all my years of existence was the first time I met Baekkie. 

Flashback 

I remember the first time I met her like it was yesterday.

Being a young prince I wasn't allowed to wander out on my own. I was only allowed on certain days and my parents always made sure I was heavily guarded. 

Good thing I was a smart guy. I made a deal with Minho who was my personal bodyguard. 

We had different facial features but lucky our back views were similar. 

I found out about his secret relationship with a man from enemy territory who he would meet late at night when the whole city was asleep and silent. 

I had followed him that night and watched him kiss Taemin, who was the prince of our enemy land. 

They did not care about the disputes between our parents and loved each other dearly.

I would have never sold them out but then I took advantage of the situation and made a deal with Minho and in return I swore to secrecy. 

Minho would take my place during my study time. He would dress in my royal attire while he provided me with a simple cloak. 

No one could tell the difference and they knew better than to disturb the princes studies, so no one found out.

As soon as the coast was clear I would leave the castle and venture into town to explore. 

Another condition of the deal was that I wouldn't go out on my own. Key, Jonghyun and Onew had to tag along to protect me without catching the public eye. 

As long as they didn't interrupt my fun and I never saw them I was cool with that. 

I would spend my two free hours exploring in the streets and seeing how the towns people were living.

I even made a few friends and most people had never seen my face so I was safe as long as they didn't know who I really was. 

I was on my way back to the palace one day when someone ran into me knocking us both to the ground.

I lay on my back with a woman on top of me. I was about to tell her a piece of my mind when I locked eyes with her.

I literally lost my voice as I stared into her deep brown eyes for the first time in my life I was stunned.

I was trapped by her beauty even though she was dressed in the worst quality clothing with dark dull colors. 

Bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter