Chapter 1

Cursed (Chanbaek / Baekyeol) [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I refuse and that's final. Your master hates me already and I don't want to give him more reason to despise me" Luhan looked away with a frown. 

He knew if he looked his lover In the eyes he would do anything for him. 

He needed to stand his ground and be firm. 

Chanyeol hated witches and had every right to considering that a witch single handedly ruined his love life for an eternity. 

Luhan actually felt sorry for the vampire prince but wasn't willing to get murdered even if he was trying to help.

"I love you and if you do this one thing for me he will love you too" Sehun begged in response. 

Sehun had been begging Luhan for I don't know how long now just to get him to help solve his masters problem. 

Or should we say curse. 

Every curse had a solution but this specific one didn't seem like there was a loophole. 

"No Sehun that's final. I won't do it" Luhan was now getting frustrated. 

He just wanted Sehun to drop the issue but he was being crazy stubborn.

"Won't or can't?" Sehun asked as he poked his lovers pride. 

Drastic times call for drastic measures. He had a front seat view of Chanyeol's love life and it wasn't a pretty sight.

He had watched time and time again as Chanyeol met his soul mate Baekkie, the joy that came along with their love until the day he lost her and the grief that would overcome him. 

Chanyeol had tried everything. He tried 24hour protection, different methods all the time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter