Chapter 2

Cursed (Chanbaek / Baekyeol) [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Work work work. 

That's what Chanyeol occupies himself with day in day out. It was the only thing he could do to keep his mind busy. 

If he stopped even for a second his mind would be immediately filled with the image of an angel. 

His angel. Oh how he missed her. Her golden brown locks, deep brown eyes that shaped in crescents when she laughed. That box shaped smile that always took his breath away. 

He took a deep breath before he frowned. Whenever he thought about his angel the sweet image of his love and joy would turn to one of sorrow. 

He would remember all the times he lost her. 

It happened in so many different ways he could write his own book on a 1000 ways to die. 

In all those times he was unable to stop it from happening. Curse that evil witch that put him through all this suffering. 

It would have been better if he could die but then again that would mean he would never see Baekkie again and the thought broke his heart. 

He was getting desperate and a few years ago he approached a well known good witch for help. Yes. He was that desperate. 

He never told anyone about it but he just wanted to be sure he tried every single method to save Baekkie from this never ending curse. 

The witch couldn't break the curse but she said she could only cast a protection spell which she did. 

It might not have broken the curse but Chanyeol was hoping it would buy him more t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter