Chapter 3

Cursed (Chanbaek / Baekyeol) [ON HOLD]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   "Good evening Mr Park. It's good to see you again" a man in his mid thirties whose name he doesn't remember greeted Chanyeol as the settled on the same table at the fundraising dinner. 

"Its good to see you too" Chanyeol responded as politely as possible. 

He hated having to interact with so many humans at once. 

Remember he was a vampire and had to worry about blood lust. 

He had a good control over his hunger but once in a while he would catch a nice scent which usually meant the best tasting blood which was difficult to resist. 

If he wasn't feeding on the blood packs Sehun stacked in his fridge at home, he would feed on a random stranger who he would glamour into forgetting it ever happened. 

Only in his first years of being a vampire, mixed with depression of losing Baekkie, did he actually give into the blood lust and kill his victims, but now he had full control and didn't allow himself to lose his humanity. 

He avoided feeding on people who he would meet again because they tend to get attached. 

This was the problem he had with Maya. She had that type of scent he couldn't resist but feeding on her was his biggest mistake. 

He glamoured her into forgetting but she was still clingy. She misinterpreted the connection with attraction and she was extremely annoying. 

Chanyeol stood up and went to the hotels outdoor garden when he saw Maya heading in his direction. He was not in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter